Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel stream

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel stream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Just mentally made a promise to protect this place that's all. This is the most peaceful place I've seen in eons.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:36 pm

"Well thats nice Ghost that you care so much for this land. unfortunatly the Druids territory has gone to waste, but maybe one day it will be back to its usually place." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:30 pm

I doubt it. Not as long as that plague resides there.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Ah she said as she knew who he was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 am

I sense auroras return in the Druid territory and I howl for her to come to the haven we have found, the haven I call home.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Silver growls as she hears the name aruora. What is she doing back thought everyone thought she went with her brother. Silver says to ghost. If she starts anything again i will end her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Aurora would soon arrive at her destination, her body elegantly flying above the territory she would've never set a paw in. It seemed beautiful, her eyes would detect a long stream, clean and pure water flowing through it. Yes, this was a breathtaking sight, yet she wasn't here to be amazed by this place but to find her fellow pack member. Scanning the land as best as she could, her irises would soon land upon the familiar white-ish frame of her friend; Ghost. However, she could spot yet another creature standing beside him; Silver, the Alphess of the druids.
Slowly lowering her height, she would land close to them, softly smiling, yet concern within her eyes. "What happened?" Were her first words and she awaited an answer from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:54 am

Aurora, I'm glad you could join us. I lunge and pin her in place with a big bear hug. I release her to look her in the eyes. I then lower my head and look at the ground. The plaguebringer set upon our lands and destroyed everything, stealing all the souls of every living thing there then left. I've made a safe haven here, and those who don't seek to harm this place are welcome. I have made a covenant with myself to protect this place from those who seek to destroy it. My eyes glow red and the symbols appear on my pelt. I WILL NOT LOSE MY HOME AGAIN I say in my echoing voice.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 am

Silver watchs ghost pin aruora down in a friendly manner and she lets a small low growl come up. Her fur ruffled she snorts and nods at what ghost said about their land. As she says " i will not let anything like last time happen again between pack mates or disobedent memebers if it happends again i will end it with abandament for that said pack memeber." She says looking at aruora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:07 pm

A slight chuckle escaped Auroras muzzle as she was pushed down by the white brute known as Ghost. She giggled and snickered like a little girl, whispering "I'm glad, too." before her audits would flicker at the low growl of Silver. Normally she would voice her thoughts but she didn't mention it and simply ignored the jealousy of her, for the sake of this peace moment.
Her face soon disappeared as she noticed the concern in Ghosts eyes, standing up and staying still next to him, tilting her head to the side. She nodded at his words, understand him. "If that's so, I will support you." The tall and thin fae said with an encouraging smile. Hearing the voice of the silvery she-wolf, she faced her before nodding at her words, too. "What happened to the other members?" She questioned both of them.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 pm

"We have no idea." Silver said flatly. Alpha in her vouce ending that subject. Silver was no where jelous she was tired of letting wolfs do what they want while she was still Alpha female. This would be completly different. She was not taking anything from anyone this time. Silver walkedup to Aruora and Ghost and said in her Alpha voice. "Its time to scout rhe place just in case. Aruora take the east side, Ghost the west side ill cover the south and north, if you find anything that dose not belong besides our prey, like other wolves who are not in the pack, mountain lions besides black lips and his family wich will be my oldest daughter and her wolf pup and cub and any bears kill them on sight. No excuses. Go." She said as she waited for them to leave. "And howl of you find anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:21 am

Thanks Aurora. I snap at attention at the orders I receive. Yes ma'am I say on reflex then I turn and run to do my appointed rounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:40 am

Aurora simply let a soft "Mhm" sound escape her lips, thinking about those who might've lost their lives during the destruction of their previous territory. 'It's not your business, what's gone is gone.' She answered within her thoughts and would turn to face Silver once again, acting all bossy and Alpha-like. It made Aurora smirk slightly. Listening to the order this female would give to her, she turned around, heading east as she called out, "You got it, chief." Before quickening her trot to a run and eventually taking flight. She could scan the territory easier within the air, plus she would be saved from whatever predator would lure in these lands.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 am

Silver watch Ghost and Aruora take their asinged places and go on patrol if the land. Silver took off towards the north first. As she is doing a quick trot she scans the area and spots a lone moutian lion, she approaches him carfully. Just as shes about to attack him his scent hits her nose and she barks at him. He turns around with a smile on his maw and says "hello mother." He said to her. "Hello black lips how is everything." "Fine the pup and cub are getting bigger. New land i see." "Yes i order my members to not hurt you though. Well im off to scout some more be careful." "You too mom." And with that Silver began to scout on the south side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:39 am

I return to the stream just five minutes later. I sit and wait for the others to finish their scouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:16 am

Flying over the territory high above, the multicolored fae felt boredom take over her mind. It was in fact boring yet a job that needed to be done. Not seeing any danger nor anything helpful for her pack, she'd lower herself to the ground, folding her wings neatly before quickening her pace into a run, heading back to the stream where they'd meet to report anything that could be useful. Ghost seemed to be already there and so she slower ed her run into a trot and her trot into a walk before coming to a hold next to him. Aurora smiled, nodding once before waiting for the silvery she-wolf to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Silver arrived back at the stream and sat in front of the two. "Anything to report." She asked. "And black lips said hi Ghost." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi, I give a huge grin. Nothing silver nothing. I spotted a herd of elk and a group of deer but nothing out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Thats good. Ghost would you please catch the biggest deer you can find for dinner tonight. She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 pm

It shall be done. I turn and run toward the meadow clearing I discovered earlier. I spot the herd of elk and deer. I lower my body down and scope out the many different choices of deer when I see the one silver wanted. A twelve point buck that weighs four hundred fifty pounds at least. The buck grazes at the edge of the clearing not five feet away. I immediately blend in, my pelt turning to the colors of my surroundings. He grazes right in front of me, inches from my muzzle when I strike. I lunge at his throat and clamp down. I immediately start dragging it to the steam clearing where my pack of two are waiting. I drag it into view of Aurora and silver still kicking. This buck is a fighter. I proceed to break all it's legs so it can't run away. I turn to silver blood dripping from my mouth. Hope you like fresh. I look back at the buck as he is still trying to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Eddie padded into a territory, his black and white cloak of fur cascading in graceful, elegant waves to his legs, which ached for the chase. A deep inhale revealed that a Male was hunting, very close to the southern border which he was breaking at the moment, and a female, patroling close to his current position, while a force of light guarded from above.
Delicious...
He made quick work to disguise his inner darkness with the airy life-force of a previous victim. Eddie didn't need them seeing his less-than-saccharine aura just yet.
"I assume you are the alpha, little sparrow." He made an effort to sound charming and not entirely creepy, "I have a request to ask of you, if you are who I think you are."

Eddie took advantage of her silence to continue, "I am in desperate need of lodging. You see, I got into a little, 'disagreement,' with an old friend of mine and now he threatens to kill me. I just need to stay long enough so that he will calm down so that I can return and...settle our differences."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm

"Nothing to report on my side." The winged fae responded to her Alphess's question, before her audits would perk at the command she gave to the off-white male, better known as Ghost. He was supposed to hunt and he would obey, leaving the area soon. Now it was only her and the Alphess. One couldn't know how much she'd have loved to actually hunt herself. The thrill of the kill, feeling the pounding heart of the creature which would desperately struggle to get away from her firm grip. Her blood was boiling, her ebony shaded claws digging into the damp soil underneath her. 'Behave yourself, goddammit.' The she-wolf scolded herself within her mind. 
They wouldn't have to wait long for Ghost to return with a buck between his jaws. It's eyes were still wide open, she could hear it's screams and it's nostrils flaring as it tried to escape the powerful wolf, yet it was no use. She knew better than this dullard of buck. She knew Ghost better than this buck. 
He placed the buck right in front of them, breaking it's bones as it tried to escape. A toothy, sly smirk was plastered upon her lips. She enjoyed the show.
However, the joy wouldn't last for too long. An odor... a peculiar odor penetrated her nostrils and made it's way into her lungs. She couldn't identify it. 'What is that?' She questioned herself within her mind, before it came.

It was big.
It was a wolf.
It was heading towards them.
And eventually it would exchange words with Silver. 
While eavesdropping was something she despised, she couldn't help but listen to the things this male was requesting. Don't get me wrong, she was standing right next to them, there was no way she couldn't have heard them either way. He was asking to stay, telling her about things like him being in danger and seeking for a safe place to stay until things settle down. However, while his words weren't that meaningful, the way he stresses them made Aurora raise a brow. "If you are talking to our Alphess, a proper introduction wouldn't be that bad, y'know." She voiced her thoughts bluntly. She didn't trust this brute. Not one bit. She could feel her muscles tensing at his words. And that was not a good sign in her book. Her vivid orange-ish irises shortly staring at Ghost, expecting his reaction to this unknown stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:34 pm

"Forgive me, Darling." He apologized to the autumnal female stationed next to the one he had originally been speaking to, slightly annoyed that she would ask him his title in such a manner. Resisting the urge to rip the liver from her midsection, he continued to smile, only now it was a little more crooked and creepy than the original, "I'm Eddie Gluskin, the- uh -Hunter of a pack far away. Sorry for not telling you both before, I'm not really very good at introductions." Who is this female? She makes me...unsettled.
"Though, if you ask me my name...I must ask yours, Darling."
Eddie took careful notes of the audacious, winged creature. Beautiful fur that looked as if it had been set aflame, eyes the same, her wings hinted at an angelic blood. No...She didn't smell like a full angel, maybe a little bit of demon...maybe a little of the void. He didn't like his senses being clouded, he hated it, and yet still was smiling at her.
Don't hurt anybody yet, you stupid thing. You have to wait until she she subconsiously accepts the chase!
Though, Eddie didn't particularly dislike the brave little sparrow, it was refreshing for somebody not to cower in fear at his form. She would make a good chase, he already knew, but he could smellthat she was too bold to run. Eddie would watch her dreams later, make sure she wasn't so daft as to pick a fight. How desperately he wanted to start, but sadly it wasn't allowed. Not yet.
She isn't ready yet.
Eddie used up more of the essence to hide his true nature from her. He didn't know if she could read minds or if she could taste auras, so he clung to the wisps with the hope that she couldn't.
Ah yes, Dear little corrupted angel, you will be the first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:21 pm

She clenched her jaws. The way this brute was speaking, that smile plastered on his lips. It supported the uneasy feeling in his presence. His reply wasn't much of a help either. It did, in fact, worsen the situation for her, making her body tense and all of her senses way more active than usual. Something inside of her was telling her, yelling at her that this brute was no good. The she-wolf couldn't figure what it was that this canine seemed to carry such an aura which seemed gruesome, malicious, yet innocent. Was he hiding something? 
At his apology, she simply answered coldly, a faint sentence between her breaths, "I figured." Yes, she was acting bluntly, especially boldly. But this seemed necessary in her eyes. The more he knew that she was not to mess with, the better... yet she couldn't get that uneasiness off of her. 
As he requested for her label, a faint "Tz" sound escaped her lips. It felt like revealing too much information towards this carnivore would give him more advantage, yet there seemed to be no way to prevent him from getting her identification. "Aurora, Warrioress of this pack. My duty is to execute, kill" The unique pigmented fae stressed the word Warrioress intentionally. It was all a game. She was trying to show her opponent that she wouldn't be all bark but bite. He needed to know that she had the guts, that she wasn't afraid of this massive brute. Even if she could be considered a deer on a meadow and he as the big bad wolf, lurking in the woods, preparing for the right moment to strike and dig it's ivory incisors into the pathetic creature, she wasn't going to simply flee from this carnivore. She would stand her ground, face the beast. Why running away? After all it was her goddamn meadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 am

A warrioress. Eddie liked that. He liked the way she stressed each note of the word, as if it would deter him from his main goal, it was exciting. Not many would be so silly as to undermine him, but somehow he knew that she was doing just that- but not doing it, simultaneously uneasy and comfortable at the same time. Confused. There was much to like about the little warrior, Aurora, especially as a predator. Aurora didn't think he was just a hunter, he knew that much, but Eddie wanted to get inside her head, cursing himself for being created without the ability to read the mind of his prey.
"A warrioress." Eddie stressed the word just as she had, letting her know, secretly, that he was going to play along. "You execute at the orders of your master. I find that admirable, really, but..."
You adorable little thing...So naive to the fact that it only leads down a dark path. Or are you? Damn your unreadable mind.
"Oh, nevermind my...rambling. I just find it all to be a bit...Tedious. As a-" He chuckled a bit "-Hunter, I likely see much more action than a...Warrioress, here. Too peaceful."
Silently, he watched Aurora's reaction to his words, expecting suspicion- something that he wanted her to feel. It was all part of the game he played with his 'Darlings.' You play, and then...only time would tell if you survied the game. And most of time, his little playthings would either die or...worse: Give up. Eddie Hated when they gave up with a passion.
Those little nobodies didn't even deserve the mud on his paws, let alone his love, affection, and the chance to live.
"Maybe someday I'll see you in action, Aurora." Eddie let this little, disturbing, 'maybe,' sit on her mind, "Maybe someday you can watch me...hunt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel stream
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next