Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Den of the Swift Paws.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I appear in front of him. So you went and done it huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:34 pm

"I've done it, Ghost..." Scorpio confirmed in a quiet voice, "after all, there was nothing for me back...home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Oh ok. A family that loves you. A mother that will be heartbroken, and me well screw me then. But I don't think coal would even care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:40 pm

"Mom? she cares more about you and Aurora being together." he sneered quietly, "and you can visit whenever you want--I know you can." Scorpio paced, fuming, "Fire and Aurora won't care." and on his final breath he sighed, "and my uncle is dead, unable to miss me anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:45 pm

"And as for my father, I have long disowned him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Bullshit! I snarl in his face. He is out there missing you all the time. He waits for all of us to join him. Except me. When I watched my master take his soul, I explained that I can't join you all, that is my curse. But when all life is void of this planet, then you can join me. Don't think serpent is just gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Tell me, Ghost. he laughed grimly, how they will all miss me now that i'm gone Scorpio spat on the ground, tell me that bullshit, I want you to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:00 pm

They will miss having a little trouble maker like you around. Your mom loves you, your like a little brother to me, and your the closest thing satin has to serpent. But if you don't give a shit about us fine, I get it I know when I'm not wanted. Nothing else ties me to this place anymore. I grin evilly, besides all hell is about to break loose back at the den. I walk toward the territory. Grinning all the while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 pm

"I do care." Scorpio sighed, defeated, "there isn't anything for me there, though. There is for you, and there is for Aurora, and fire and mom, but there isn't for me. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Doesn't matter, it'll end soon. I grin evilly over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Silvwr sees Ghost and Scorpio and walkes up to them as she looks down at her son and says "why have you left my son." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

"I..." he choked, "I...There isn't anything for me in your pack, Mother." Scorpio bowed his head, "There isn't anything or anybody keeping me under your leadership...I'm sorry...But I want to be an Alpha as well, here, I have my chance..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 am

Silver looked down at her oldest son and said "very well then, i will allow you to be Alpha male to the swift paws pack. But remember i will miss you and always love you and your welcome to come back any time you want." She said as she nuzzled her son one last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:25 am

"Thank you...I love you too..." he sighed quietly, "tell Fire..." Scorpio choked, "tell Fire I said...Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 pm

"I will my son. Please take care." She said as she went to turn and head back to her pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Scorpio watched his mother leave, retiring to his den when he didn't see her anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Staying within the den began to age both his mind and body faster, and soon he was an adult, unchanging. He would remain like this for the rest of the Earth's lifespan and beyond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:45 am

Crescendo/Scorpio slipped into the cave they called home, admiring all the carvings of the galaxy on the walls. Blood dripped from their eyes and mouth onto the floor, turning gold and then into black roses. Crescendo unfolded the glorious black wings he had hidden for so long, frowning as his eyes caught on the many silver splotches across them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Crescendo shrugged off the silver patches of fur that had grown on his wings, humming quietly as if it would attract Silver, but soon stopping and perking his ears to listen to the commotion at their den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:14 pm

I sense a change in my surroundings and I appear at the caves entrance. Ahh, crescendo, welcome back to the land of the living. I grin as I make eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Silver was just doing a border patrol when she perked her ears and heard a humming sound she followed seeming to be in a trance as she saw Cresendo and Ghost. She stopped in front of Cresendo and said "you called me."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Silver was just doing a border patrol when she perked her ears and heard a humming sound she followed seeming to be in a trance as she saw Cresendo and Ghost. She stopped in front of Cresendo and said "you called me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:37 am

"Thank you...Ghost." he smiled warmly, "too bad I'll only be here a short time." he looked over at Silver, a longing expression plastered onto his face. "Tell me what's happened while I've been...Dead."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:11 pm

"A lot of things, too much to put in words." Silver says looking at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Too many things have happened if you ask me I add in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Den of the Swift Paws.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Swift Paws Pack :: Swift Paw's Den :: Swift Paw's Territory-
Jump to: