Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Loner waiting for the fight to start

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Loner waiting for the fight to start Empty
PostSubject: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Satin strode into the territory outlands, greeted with a scent she hadn't smelled in a long time. Lifting her head to the bloody musk, she smiled devilishly. For it was only the Pack of Revelry's males that smelled like that, and she knew exactly who would be waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Serpent followed his nose to see the cream female he had once called his.
"You're here, Satin?" he said in a daze, "ready to pay what you owe me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm

"Yes." she replied coolly "You need more blood, i understand, but you are a sick immortal for wanting mine." with that she bowed before him and waited for those ivory fangs to break her flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:44 am

Serpent took a sharp breath, inhaling the smell of the familiar female before bringing his maw down upon Satin's neck. He drank eagerly, sating the thirst for wolf blood that his mortal body needed to stay intact.
"You're looking well." he noted, mumbling through her fur, "How is Star?"
He pulled back, muzzle matted with the crimson liquid.
"I'm surprised you would offer yourself to me even though we are long over...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 am

Satin winced as she felt his fangs puncture her neck.
"Star is perfect." she mumbled softly into his ear, "but she still reminds me of you, she sings and she hunts...She called me Satty the other day..." Satin sighed, "your old nickname for me..."She was finally relieved when she felt his hold tighten and finally release her until his question made her shrink up again.
"I still love you, Serpent...You know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 am

"I know, I just don't know why." he frowned, "my mortal body chose you as a victim...not a lover..." Serpent smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:54 am

"I know that." she said defensively, "but I haven't gotten over you yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:57 am

"I'm not surprised." he admitted with a chuckle, "they usually don't, even though I make it clear that my intentions are to bed and not to wed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:02 am

"You made it very clear...letting me bear your offspring, telling me you loved me until the day you left chasing that fae. You made it VERY clear snake-eyes." a snarl tore up her throat, but she didn't attack.
"I am part angel," she said softly, "procreating with a demon isn't exactly praised..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:03 am

Serpent let the smaller wolf abuse him, knowing that in all truth, he really deserved to be punished.
"I'm sorry Satin. My evil nature prevents me from feeling much pain from losing my offspring. And in truth still, all of my instincts tell me to do just that--Find mate--Procreate--Restart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:24 pm

I appear on top of some rocks 100 yards away and I watch the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 pm

He didn't notice Ghost as he carried on, "and I already know Star isn't mine, so quit hounding me."

(Get it? Lol, dog puns.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Satin clawed the side of Serpent's face, snarling. "You sick bastard!" she screamed. She backed away, twitching, and mumbled in an angelic voice, "she is yours. I know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 pm

"I'm done having this conversation, Satty." Serpent sighed, the ragged flesh that had been carved on his face throbbed and released red steam before healing automatically.
"Come on..." he sighed again, "let's go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:47 pm

She growled, but couldn't resist the pull and weight of his command. "Fine then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm

I appear closer to the scene to get a better look. hmm. What is going on here I think to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Serpent walked toward Ghost, not bothering to warn Satin to follow because he knew she already would.
"Nosy, huh?" he laughed lightheartedly, "this is er...my friend Satin from a long time ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Satin stared up at the ghostlike male, flashing him a smile.
"Nice to meet you...?" she hinted at the fact that she didn't know his name, giggling like a pup. She tossed her head, sending her light creamy curls bouncing across her neck as she looked to Serpent for instruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Serpent turned back in the direction of the main den, motioning with his muzzle for Ghost to join them before walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 am

When a stranger enters our territory, it is my business. You know that. I smirk at him. And word of caution, don't lie to me. I can sense she is.... I mean was your love attraction until you went for a fling with the next female. I raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am

"You know it's only in my nature, Ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Bullshit. You can fight your nature. I fight mine everyday. You wanna know what my nature is. Torture and kill everything I see and feast on the flesh and bones. And devour the soul that's left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm

"Yes." he said, not surprised, "I can fight it, but where's the fun in that?" Serpent chuckled darkly, a beautiful and yet completely terrifying sound.
"I understand your nature, Ghost." he said suddenly, looking toward the horizon, "I have lived that way before, it was beautiful and yet it was wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:46 pm

The fun is the friends and loved ones. Why throw that away for something that will last for a day at the most. Sure it may be fun and feel like heaven, but that will not last. But relationships with mates or friends, doesn't matter as long as the bond is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:02 pm

"You are right." he said softly, "and maybe someday I will tell you how much I suffered while I enjoyed the blood of the wolves I called my friends." Serpent sighed, "but not today..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loner waiting for the fight to start
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Druid Pack :: Druid's Den :: Druid's Territory Outlands-
Jump to: