Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Loner waiting for the fight to start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Eh. You can only do so much right. And all you can do is do, not try. Ok. I'm trying to help you so you don't end up like I did. Your like a brother to me. And I will fight along side you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

"And I feel the same toward you, Ghost." he smiled at the ground "In most ways we are brothers...and I won't let you lose control."
He coughed uncomfortably, blood appearing on the ground where he aimed it. "You know I won't, at least...I won't let you until I die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 pm

My voice turns dark. Your time is near serpent. My master comes forth soon. I'm sorry serpent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:32 am

"Don't be." he whispered grimly, "I have waited for a long time to meet again my sire." Serpent smiled weakly, "My lives are almost over, and I know now that they were worthless."
Sighing, he continued, "the only memorable thing I ever did, was my daughter, Starshine. You know it was a miracle that she was born? The rest weren't. I am as infertile as I am evil."
Serpent smiled a giant toothy grin, "In whole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I smile back. Only if you weren't as stubborn as you are evil too I smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:28 pm

He laughed, "If only!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:37 pm

I share the laugh with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 pm

He smiled weakly as his laughter came to an end. "It's time, Ghost." and he walked--ran back to the main den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I stop as I see my all to familiar master. I begin to talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   

Back to top Go down

The Loner waiting for the fight to start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2