Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:14 pm

"Who are you then, i know your his demonic self, it seems that this part of you loves me enough not to want to do that, so why cant Coal mortal half do the same." I ask. Then i see Ghost and i say "are you ok Ghost what happened." I ask worry in my voice.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 pm

I don't respond. I lay still. But I remain breathing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Silver nudges him hoping to get him up. (Ghost can you wake up for me please, i need my friend right now) Silver says in to your mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:19 pm

"They called me the Butcher." He answered, black mist surrounding his body and eyes glowing red. "He is weak, he still has his mortal instincts." He neared himself towards her, breathing slowly. "But I dont. I only love you... I've been waiting for you for my entire life, Silver." He whispered. "But I can't stay. He doesn't want me to take over this body. I am always here but I can never show you myself." Seeing his comrade collapsing next to him, the demonic creature turned around and watched the scene going on, eyes glowing red and black mist surrounding him, blending jn with his ebony black fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:21 pm

My eyes open. I groan in pain. The pain is so immense I can feel it. You ok I ask both of you.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Silver breath out a sigh that she did not know she was holding, "thank the gods your ok Ghost." She said. Silver turned to Butcher and said "but i need you Butcher please stay or take a body of your own." She said as she once again thought about leaveing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I look at coal with confusion. Then I sense two presences in coal. I narrow my eyes in understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Butcher glanced at Ghost, eyes hold no emotion as he nodded as an answer to the white male. His red eyes landed upon Silver as she said that he should take part of his body. "I'm a 5000 years old demon, Silver. Unfortunately I don't own my demonic body anymore, without this body I can't live. I can't just change the bodies, I am not capable to do that anymore. I am a curse. A curse for Coal and a curse for this world. But I can't stop loving you. We will hopefully see us again." He said, before collapsing, Coal taking back of the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:35 pm

I try to stand but falter and fall back onto my side. I growl as I try again but fail. Go help coal, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm

It took a while till Auroras body was fully regenerated and the dragon revealed her to the mortals world. She woke up, shaking her head gingerly. Her vision was poor and she couldn't remember everything but she could remeber the past seconds. She was fully back, and she calmly strode through the territory, her receptors perking at the voices which came from the border line. She watched the scene, hidden in the debris. They wouldn't accept her back to the pack, she was sure of that. 'Instincts suck sometimes.' She rolled her eyes and continued watching and listening to their conversations.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

"Im still mad at Coal, but his demonic side no." She said. "Here you need pure blood." She said as she exposed her next to him. "Drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 pm

My ears perk toward the forest. I growl and try to get up. But I fail to find my legs. Silver, in the tree line over there. Look
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:16 pm

I look and growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 pm

I snarl in Aurora's direction.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Silver growls in anger and her eyes flash as she says its time to play. She races over in Auroras direction wanting blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:33 pm

I finally get to my paws and I run after silver. I catch up to her with ease and join her in the charge at aurora. What did I tell you Aurora. I yell at her. You started something you don't want to finish. I roar as I let my demonic side take over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes as she jumped off of the ground, so the others were unable to reach her. The fire dragon appeared and she landed on top of him, sitting down. "Who said I don't want to finish it." She barked in an emotionless tone, rather annoyed by the reactions. "Calm down dog, I am not in the mood to fight." She rolled once again her eyes and the dragon flew away, taking Aurora with her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Silver barked at her and said "your on thin ice Aurora, dont think i dont know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Serpent strode confidently back into the territory, flanked by Satin. He stopped at the den, smiling at Silver as he waited for her reaction to the light cream female behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:30 pm

"Hello!"she gushed at all of the other wolves sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Silver smelled the fsmale and glared at her "who are you and what do you want with me and my pack?" She asked the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 pm

He growled slightly, a warning to Silver. "She is a friend seeking a new pack." he spoke for her, stepping between them.
In a low tone, he said into Silver's ear:
"Try anything and I take Scorpio. You know I can. You know I will. And you know you won't be able to do anything but chase us. M'kay?" he laughed lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:06 am

"Serpent!" she hissed, "shut up and let me talk for myself!" Sating stepped away from him, an apologetic look on her face.
"I'm really sorry he's acting like this. Whenever we are around each-other...things kinda get hostile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:25 am

I appear next to serpent out of thin air. I tower over serpent. Is there something I can help you with I say to the strange female. And serpent, my voice takes a darker tone, don't even try. I walk toward the female and look her over. I sniff the air around me. Silver, she doesn't seem to hold any ill will to the pack, at least most of us. Welcome I say to her I walk back to silver and nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:04 am

Satin bit her lip until it drew blood as she stared at the ghotly wolf addressed her, just from the tension she began to grow nervous enough that her eyes flashed a stormy purple.
"Please don't hurt me." she cried at the larger wolf, "I only came to reconnect with Serpent! He hasn't seen his daughter in years and I thought I could reunite them!" she blubbered, cowering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next