Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 pm

"Agh!" he shouted as he was pulled into the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:01 am

Places a paw over his muzzle to shush him. "Shhhh were hunting wabbits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 am

Deluge was silent, eyes wide as he watched for her next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:04 am

I get into a stroking pose keeping my chest low to the ground and my legs ready to jump and strike it. "Now watch this".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 am

He nodded, face turned violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:07 am

My eyes follow a medium sized rabbit hopping back and forth before picking up some grass and eating it. I swish my tail a bit watching before dashing with powerful speed at it chacing it for a minute before catching it and grabbing it by the neck not killing it yet. I walk back over to deluge

Last edited by wolfire on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am

"So...you like live food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:11 am

I shake my head no softly placing the rabbit down and quickly looking around to make sure no one was watching. I keep a paw on its back preventing it from moving and I use my other engulfing my paw in a green flame placing it on the small wound i created on its neck. The wound disappearing and I released the rabbit patting its head softly and watching it scurry away quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:15 am

His eyes widened, "Okay...watch this." he picked up the rabbit in his maw, snapping its neck with his teeth before setting it down, placing a paw over the wound and dripped a few droplets onto it. The rabbit healed quickly, before (backing away slowly) running away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:16 am

My eyes in shock and terror at the snap and still in shock after it ran away I look at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:34 am

Closing my eyes to rest I sleep my size increasing dramatically a few trees falling over from where I am located more stars being added onto my pelt glowing causing Rays of light to stretch across through the trees. The land scape becoming scorched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 am

I hear the sound of a crash and I see fire above my eyes widening more. "Oh no" I quickly dSh in Andromedas direction trying to wake you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:43 am

A loud humming and buzzing noise is coming from my body as it become hot and bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:44 am

I engulf myself in flames trying to inhale the fire that you had created before putting it all together into an orb and pushing it back into your fur. "ANDROMEDA!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:48 am

My eyes open and I growl narrowing them as I force the blast of heat to be concentrated and put into the far corners of space as it explodes smoke and light shown on my fur as it singes burning off some of it, I pant bracing myself from falling .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:52 am

I look at you a bit worried again "you seem really hurt w..what should j do..I..I'm scared"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:13 am

" ... I'll be fine hon.." I tell her " no need to fear everything will be okay it's normal" I say pacing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 am

I tap my foot anctiously "o..OK"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:25 am

He flattened his ears to his skull as he watched the display on her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

My eyes glance over at deluge and I tilt my head a bit before walking back over. "It's OK... Don't worry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:28 am

"Alright. if you say so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 am

I give him a gentle smile before looking back at Andromeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:30 am

He avoided her eyes bashfully, face burning violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:32 am

I look back at his violet face holding in a snicker "um... deluge"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 am

"What?" he raised his head to look at her, eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next