Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:22 pm

I blink looking between the two and I sigh "yes that's exactly how I feel and now I'm unsure of what to do" I softly hit my head against the ground "mein gott verdamnt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Nein. I respond. You'll be fine. You could just tell him that you don't feel that way yet, or you could take a chance and say yes. It's your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:29 pm

" I know you're trying to help but as of past actions hat you've done I don't really have a healthy option of you sir " the male side sneers out while the female rolls her eyes at situation between the to " i agree with you ghost, wildfire its your choice but just think of very though situations and see if that's what you really want you have to see if he will be with you through thick and thin." She responds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:32 pm

I hate to admit it, but andromeda is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:44 pm

I take a few more moments to soak in what I was told before nodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Rising up I shake out stars before walking off to the den I found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:49 pm

"I...I'm.....I'm ganna say yes" I look up at ghost watching his expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:50 pm

You feel better I ask her? My expression doesn't change. I feel happy for you fire. I smile a genuine and friendly smile. Now where is that water based mother fucker it say jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:53 pm

I nods with a half smile before standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm

So are you going to him or are you going to wait for him to come to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

"I...don't...really..know actually" I think for a Moment. I feel so nerbouse that I don't want to go but...then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:41 pm

' remember he has to go through me first before he can get to you' the female voice says to her in her head maternal instincts seeping in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Lay off andromeda. You can't hold this baby back, I point to fire then look back at you, that's bad parenting mama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:46 pm

I snicker at the comment before nodding "I know I know"

(Yaaaaaassss XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:58 pm

I chuckle a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:00 pm

I smile "thanks ghost"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Deluge pawed at the river, his heart in his throat as the anticipation began to eat at his flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:01 pm

I look back at Andromeda "so... Do you want to go find him before I do... Or do I get a head start"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:54 pm

What if she says no...? he started to get tense, What if she says yes?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:58 pm

I sigh softly to myself knowing what the answer would already be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm

" I'll find him first." ' suck my chicken almond dong ghost' I say in my head trotting off to go see deluge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm

I watch them trot off before sighing as I follow along in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Deluge could sense Amdromeda close to him, standing and turning to greet her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Arriving where Deluge was I watch him walking in with my head high I sit down in front of him." Hello Deluge, I've come to speak with you on a certain subject matter regarding wolfire and you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:20 pm

His eyebrows knit together as he sat down, sapphire eyes glowing suspiciously.
"Yes, Amdromeda?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next