Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:45 am

I giggle at the head turn quickly silencing myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:48 am

Pfft. I try to hide the laughter trying to force its way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Deluge kicked a foot out of his dream, shortly before stopping his breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:12 pm

I look back over seeing his lack of movement and feeling a bit worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:28 pm

In the dream he was still with a spectral flame dire, "I love you!" he gushed, squeezing his eyes shut in a dorky way. Out, his chest didn't rise and fall, and no air passed his lips. His face was almost red with either a lack of oxygen or embarrassment. Not many could tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I take a moment before looking at ghost my face worried. "W..what should we do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Hell if I know. Wake him the fuck up I guess. I look at fire. Go ahead, he's your mate, not mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:31 pm

I give him a -_- face before looking back over at Andromeda and deluge "well I would if Andromeda wasn't right there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:27 pm

" you passed the test but you took time don't waste time with things you already know" then I release him from the dream roaring in his ear startling out of his sleep before walking away looking back " I see you as a fit partner for wolfire just don't hurt her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:34 pm

I watch as Andromeda Walks away from deluge and I giggle as they roar at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:12 pm

He opened his eyes, inhaling with a few seconds of light choking before looking around. "That was nuts." he said quietly to himself, shaking his head. His ears perked at the giggling, and he trailed it to Fire, who hid in the shadows, "that better have been what you call a 'yes.'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:20 pm

I look over at ghost the down at Andromeda before walking out tilting my head slightly "welllll.....". I walk over sitting in front of him and I smile lightly "you have passed the approval of Andromeda... Which mean you have passed the approval of me" I smile wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:58 pm

"Really?" he asked excitedly, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:03 pm

I nod "yes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:11 am

I growl at deluge. You must pass my test. Do you love fire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:13 am

I sigh facepalming befroe walking back over to the shadows "sorry deluge... Call me back when this is over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:14 am

"Yes." he answered without hesitation, "what's with all the tests 'round here?" before rolling his eyes playfully at Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:16 am

That's good enough for me. He's a smart lad, I pat you on the head then turn towards fire, cause he knows if he hurts fire, my head turns 180 degrees with a series of popping noises to look at deluge, I'd kill em. I smile widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:17 am

Deluge looked at Ghost, nose wrinkled in disgust at the popping of his neck bones, "Gross."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:20 am

I snicker softly at ghosts words before climbing into a tree "your the best ghost"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:23 am

Deluge looked up at Fire, chuckling as she climbed higher than he stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:23 am

I pop my neck back into place. No prob fire. You two are free to do whatever you want to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:24 am

(Waggled an eyebrow)

-_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:03 am

I snap a free twig as I climb quickly loosing balance and falling out. "Fuuuuuuuu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:05 am

Deluge ran under her, using his back to slow her descent to the ground, "you really gotta be more careful, Fire." he laughed quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next