Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:32 am

Silvers ears went up and she stood deffensivley as she saw a rogue female near Titan and Cresendo. She charged toward her and soon Silverwas inches from her face bareing her thick long canines as a domianat growl erupted from her throat.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:40 am

I watch a bit surprised but not to fazed and a ran at the rip hoping to jump in before it closed. My eyes peered into it as I watched them walk further away "crap I'm not going to make it" I say a few feet away from the rip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:40 am

I appear next to silver and the rogue out of thin air. Hey hey hey, calm it silver, no need to stoop as low as these other two have. I gesture to the brawling immortals. I give the female a once over testing her for any threats. She doesn't seem violent to me I say in my echoing voice. Black smoke leaks from my muzzle with each breath I exhale as I sniff the female.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 am

Im not shes a rogue. Its my job to protect my pack.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:17 pm

Spirit didn't growl back at Silver like she wanted to, instead staying completely silent. She inhaled the female's scent, tasting it to figure out that this was the Alpha Female she was dealing with. Another wolf appeared out of thin air, and looked her over before sniffing her. Black smoke leaked from his muzzle. Her marking glowed bright over her hard blue eyes, and she wanted to growl at him too, but she fell down on her belly in a submissive pose.
"I am Spirit." she voiced her name in an odd way, it came out sounding almost demonic. "I wish to join you in this pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:39 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Is that all I ask in my demonic voice? Is that all you came for, to join the pack. Hmm. I circle the rogue. Something you carry with you, you carry a demonic presence with you. I can sense it. I speak more to silver than to the rogue, informing her of my assessment of the newcomer. I look her up and down as I circle her. I notice the few scars tattering her ivory coat. Hmm, a fighter no doubt, and a good one at that. I continue to look over her sleek form. Black symbols appear on my ghostly white pelt as I start to tap into her thoughts and memories. Ahh a healer. We are in dire need of one. She seems alright to me silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Spirit noticed the symbols appearing on Ghost's pelt, and her eyes widened at the sight that this was a wolf she knew the type of, a demon, no less. She looked down at the ground beneath her at the question, "that's all."
She looked at Ghost, blue eyes turned black without any white to fill in any spaces, "I can sense it in you as well...something older than what I am? Am I correct?" Spirit tried to block him from the more painful memories, "I don't want you to know who I was as a Youth. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:20 pm

My apologies. I already know who you were. You can trust me with memories. I already know millions of secrets, might as well add a few more. My glowing blood red eyes peer into hers. Indeed. I am a former servant of death itself. I am an ancient, yes. Where do you hail from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:28 pm

"I don't know its name." she admits, "it is a place where wolves like us roam freely, where blood bubbles in fountains and two dark spires hold brilliant lights above the entire place." Spirit's eyes locked with the red ones of Ghost, "And to be in the service of Death? There is no higher honor among us. It is a privilege to stand before you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Save it I say kindly. I do not deserve such kindness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:40 pm

"Forgive me." she sounded embarrassed, "it's just the formality I grew up with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:44 pm

It's fine. I smile warmly. So, you hail from Rok Doe Rok Sain? (The realm of spirits)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:47 pm

"I believe so." Spirit thought about it, "and you can call me Spirit. That's my...er...mortal name. If you would prefer, you can call me Shaydo as well."

Last edited by Spirit on Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:58 pm

I stop in front of the rip just in time for it to dissapear. With a heavy sigh I turn walking back. The scent of a stranger hits my nose and my head snaps in the direction. I make my way back to the others yet not showing myself as I stay in the shadows. I climb a tree and perch on a branch close to the three as I watch the new wolf. 'Should I ask ghost now' I think yo myself my eyes peering at the ground in a state of frustration and confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Fire, come introduce yourself. I know your there and you know you can't hide from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:04 pm

I blink a bit confused and nervously before backing away slowly. My foot missing the branch causing me to fall onto the ground with and umph. Rubbing my head slightly I blow the hair out of my eyes and look into the sky 'crap'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

Spirit raised and eyebrow, he muzzle leaking golden mist that healed the stranger.
"You really should be more careful"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:07 pm

Pfft hahaha! I fall backwards flat on my back laughing. I roll around on the ground laughing. Fire, your subtlety astounds me. I laugh again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Shaydo/Spirit laughed quietly, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

I roll my eyes and sit myself up. I grumble yo myself my eyes darting at ghost "shut it ghost". My tail curled around my legs as I turned and looked at the new stranger. "As you have hear from him...my name is fire" I mummble a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Make me I stick my tongue out at her. I grin devilishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:12 pm

"Yes...Fire." She mused, "you can call me Spirit, or, if you're more formal, Shaydo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Fire, my face turns serious. Play nice with my friend spirit here. Got it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Spirit revealed her entire mouth of ivory needle-sharp teeth in a smile to the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm

"Spirit... That's a very nice name" a smile crises my face before I quickly drop my expression and once more glRe at ghsot. "Oh I will" my irises flicker violet and blue. "But that's not what I wanted to ask you" I say taking a deep breath and releasing it. "I need your help ghost".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next