Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:22 pm

The Plaguebringer stared at the demonic creature in front of him, breathing heavily as he looked upon the land, a totally new world he had created. "Absorb it's energy until nothing is left. That is what I'm going to do and what I did from the day I was created." As he mentioned these mortals, the large beast glared at Ghost while his face was still directed at the land he has created. "I am not interested in these mortals. My interest only lies in the energy of this land."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:30 pm

I look at plaguebringer "m.may I help in any way" I mummbke not wanting ti ask the question but inside I wanted to burn everything.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Silver rose from the ground in her demonic self, horns on top of her head, eyes solid black with a hint of glowing silver blue. Her bkdy grew taller and her claws and teeth as well, her once silver frame was now black and red mixes with the silver tint, she was in all the most powerfulest and feared Demonic Alpha Female. She looked at Ghost he has never seen Silver like this before till now.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:05 pm

I look over to silver who had changed and a wide evil grin crossed my face. The corners of my lips had curled and my eyes swirled black and violet. "Oooo I like the glowing eyes can I have then"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Silver growled and said firmly in her alpha voice "no." She held a power unlike any other as she approached her pack memebers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 pm

I pout grumbling "no fair" before looking back at plaguebringer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

The Plaguebringer didn't answer Fire's question, his eyes landed upon the once silvery female. She was trying hard but he was unfazed by her. He watched hee approach her pack members, snorting an acid green smoke.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

"Listen." Silver said. "If we are going to be in demomic forms then so be it but i will need a Alpha male to run by mh side." She said "so who shall it be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Laughing in wolfires head "Tsk Tsk Tsk Wolfire i expected you to behave better and not join with the enemy." They laugh in a chilling tone that echo's off her skull sounding not like the original Amdromeda, sounding way more ominous their voice chilling and sickeningly sweet to the tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Within an instant my flames go out and I gulp nervously "A..a..Andromeda". I look around for the galexy wolf "didn't you just leave I uh". The fur on my body stands on edge with the voice I hear "a..are you OK".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:30 pm

" It may have been a shorter amount of time for you but for me it's been months of re education and training, I'll be back soon enough and when I get there hee hee everything will be all better~" I responded to her the males voice not talking at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:32 pm

I try hard not to shiver or show any fear to myself but it was a struggle. "W...w...what do you mean by..b...better".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 pm

"ohhh you'll see~~" they chuckle to her " now tell me what's going on with the pup titan hmmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Shaydo listened as Plaguebringer spoke of his intentions, "I don't fault you for what you did. Plaguebringer. And as I can no longer fight was was built to serve....I'm in." the Spirit part of Shaydo sloughed off like water, and she was full demon once again. She sat by his side, and looked down on Wolfire, "If glowing eyes is what you wish...I can grant them...for a price."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Unaware of what shaydo had said I continued to listen to Andromeda 'well... Um he is a raging idiotic fat mound of toxic waste and gases. Um he has changed his name to plaguebringer. Ummm what else what else oh um I think spirit whom I Dumont think you know yet has joined his side and I think ghost as well. Oh and finally I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!' A smug grin crossed my face once more as I thought this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Shaydo was inside Fire's head, listening to the conversation over the deafening sounds of the territory being turned to mush. She laughed quietly at the fact that she wanted to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

The silent sound of laughter reached my ears and my head turns in shaydos direction "did you know its kind of RUDE to listen in on people's conversations"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:30 pm

"Did you know it's kinda rude to acuse somebody without evidence?" Shaydo raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:32 pm

I lifted up a browser "and of whom did u accuse". I pick myself up and walk toward the Wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Shaydo looked down at the wolf, smiling, "You accused me. i didn't accuse anybody else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:41 pm

With a very puzzled look upon my face a tilt my head at the wild and lift a brow "I don't remember doing so... So um... Your mistaken".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Ejecting the wolf out of our conversation as voices whisper in her head a drowning screeching sound filling her head as the voices of the deep fill her head with the whispers of things long before her time " you know that it's rude to infiltrate people's conversations ,haven't you been taught manners pup? Maybe you need some re education." They say before leaving her mind a jumbled mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Shaydo had blocked Amdromeda out of her mind. "I'm sorry. But I alone reign in my thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:47 pm

"You can try to block them out, but after a few seconds it will get worse and worse. Andromeda is the wolf of universe. Basically they will destroy or create what they want. I learned that the hard way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:49 pm

" still in love you can't control something more powerful then you, and you can't control me" we chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next