Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:33 pm

I keep my head low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Titan coughed up some more blood, his pale blue iris turning into an intense red. He growled at the pain, putting his paw on his forehead he started digging his claws into his own flesh, inflicting some wounds himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Crescendo sighed as he stopped the rain, surveying his surroundings. He saw a giant blood dire, crouched, and lunged to tackle the male. He felt like asserting dominance over the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Deluge growled as he was tackled, pushing the black wolf off of him and leaping forward to push him to the ground and wrap his jaws around the male's throat.
"Back off, Mutt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:03 pm

"Very cute, Pup." Crescendo's maroon eyes flashed with excitement, "Make me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Deluge towered over the dark male, ivory fangs glistening with recycled blood instead of saliva. He picked make up by his throat, standing on his hind legs and tossing his head so that the male went flying into a tree. A loud crack sounded through the territory as the trunk split in half.
"I will. Dark one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Crescendo picked himself up, folded his black wings, and charged the blood dire, two black horn growing from his forehead. He could hear wet sounds as his horns connected with the male's shoulder. He took the chance in his shock to jump out of his way and onto his back, chewing on the back of his neck over and over. His needle-sharp teeth tore through the flesh easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Deluge felt the horns in his shoulder before he could see the other male get up. Now he felt weight on his back and teeth in his neck, he melted suddenly into a pool of blood and reformed as a smaller version of himself. He ripped at the male's underbelly and grew under him, flipping him over. As the male was on his back, he started tearing at Crescendo's belly. He absorbed the blood, and it healed his wounds swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Crescendo clawed the dire's face, his claws tearing through the flesh and sinew and coating with blood. He climbed back to his feet, lightly weakened by the slice in his belly. He slashed the throat, and used a paw to push the male to the ground beneath him. His push was so strong that he could hear his backribs cracking beneath the force.
"Submit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Deluge staggered for a moment, putting a paw over the slash in his face. Another swoosh of air and his throat was bleeding. Suddenly a giant force was pushing him to the ground, he bowed under its weight and rested for a moment.
The dark male simply commanded him to "Submit."
For a moment, he believed he would.
He stood back up, rage in his eyes, and tackled the dark male. He pushed him onto his back and slashed repeatedly at the exposed belly, blood splattered onto his paws and muzzle, making him look more a predator than he actually was. The blood dire roared and brought his jaws down on the male's neck, snapping it to pieces with his teeth. Steam poured from his wounds, and they sealed themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Blood poured from Crescendo's mouth as his neck bones were broken, but it gurgled once or twice before stopping and the Male rose to stare directly into the Blood Dire's eyes. He tossed his head back and laughed like a maniac, a sound that echoed into the ears of every creature nearby. His head snapped back into place, and his ripped stomach healed, releasing black fog and red pools of his blood. He chuckled, taking a step toward the naive young creature.
"Stupid pup." he cackled, bones still snapping back into place, "You can't kill what has already died." In a deeper, demonic voice, he scoffed, "Mortal."
He doubted even Silver could stop him as he charged the male. Again, his his horns sliced into the male, this time into the chest area. Pulling his "Weapons" from his flesh, pieces of his lungs and shards of bone stuck to his horns with blood. He grew before the male, tripling the size of the male and towering over him, still laughing.
"Come and Defeat me, Mortal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Deluge breathed a heavy sigh, thinking the challenge was over, just as the male rose again. His face was twisted in horror as the corpse laughed at him through blood and his bones snapped back into place. The Black fog obscured his vision, he coughed as it filled his lungs. He looked down just as the male emerged and stuck his horns into his chest. He growled, and looked up as the male grew tall enough to see over the trees into that of other territories. Deluge grew to look the male in the eye, baring his crimson-coated ivory fangs. His chest ached as he sucked in another breath. He reared up on his hind legs and tore a slash in Crescendo's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Crescendo stood on his hind legs as well, wrapping his powerful paws around the male's ribcage and pushing him over with his own weight. He was clawed in the face by the other male but didn't pay any attention to the blood that streamed down his forehead into his eyes and over his muzzle. He bit down on the other male's paw, splitting the sensitive paw pads with his teeth. His claws now ripped at the chest they were once wrapped about. A thundering roar exited his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Deluge fell into a tree, breaking a multitude of branches and flipping over so that Crescendo was taking the most damage. He let out a yelp of pain as he bit down on his paws, and a growl as his enemy's paws tore at his flesh. He held in his blood and used his back paws to push the male into another tree, breaking the trunk and the branches attached. Deluge didn't waste any time, rushing upon the barely conscious wolf and putting a paw on his skull, bashing it into the trunk of the tree over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:11 am

The tree cut into his back, and he let out a cry of pain. He was thrown into another tree, and knocked unconscious for a moment before coming to; Deluge was slamming his head into the tree, and he could feel his skull beginning to crack. Crescendo switched the position, and now he was slamming Deluge's skull into the tree and onto a nearby stone. The stone's pointed edge made it easier for him to break the male's skull, and then he pushed the dire over onto his side, one paw raised above his head. His claws curled into a deadly swipe position, and he smiled, eyes filled with sympathy for the creature beneath him.
"Any last words, Puppy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:21 am

Dazed from the blows to his head, he looked up at the dark shadow with a paw raised. Blood pooled in his mouth, leaving a metallic taste on his tongue, and spilled over his ebony lips, it dripped into a pool beneath his head. He shook his head in response to the question, baring his teeth at the fuzzy figure in front of him.
"None that you will be alive to repeat." He stood up and absorbed the blood he released earlier. His vision returned to normal. Deluge charged the dark figure head-first, weakened by the concussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:36 am

Crescendo laughed and raised a paw, pushing the male down. He sat down and sighed, smiling,
"You know what? I'm going to let you live. Very nice sparring match, you've satisfied my appetite for violence for today. Next time I won't be so easy." Crescendo picked the male up by his scruff, following the scent of Ghost and Silver. He dropped the blood dire before them, and watched as he melted back into a regular water dire. Still giant, he shrunk down to his regular size and healed himself.
"I believe this is yours. And I also believe he needs medical attention. But first..." Crescendo placed a paw on the wounded Deluge's shoulder, releasing oils from his pawpads and laughing. The males smelled like him now, "Don't ask what happened, just tell that flame dire he's sweet on that he is seriously injured."
He nodded to Ghost, before walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:38 am

I turn from Andromeda heading in the direction that a commotion was heard in. The sounds stop and my path was blurred. I look around seeing no one and I sigh heading towards ghost. My eyes fixed themselves on the figure laying before silver and I can't help but laugh softly. I turn away trotting off with only a single back at him. My lips curl at the tips and I continue to trot off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:46 am

Shaking off the recent headache we trot off as we are called into business by a long time friend elsewhere" I'm supposed to be off official duty right now " the male side growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:47 am

My ear twitches to the sound of Andromeda's voice and I sneak closer staying hidden and silent in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:00 am

Picking up pace and heading to the rondevouzes point" if duty calls we go you big baby " the female says to her other half reaching the clearing we wait for a while, soon a glowing white light off in the distance makes its way here.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:43 am

Silver growles for everyone to quiet the damn fighting and nuzzles Ghost for supposrt.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:34 pm

I snarl loud enough to shake the ground around us. Hey listen to silver. I bare my teeth. Stop bickering like pups and just get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Titan growled, pushing himself off of the ground, eyes plastered on the pair. His red shining iris grew smaller and he bared his teeth, blood continuing to pour out of his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Crescendo found himself high above the territory, curled up on a cliff edge overlooking the den and where he had left the body of his previous opponent. His wings were folded onto his back, and the only sign he was here was the red mist that now enveloped his lair. He retired to the darkness of the forest, pained inside once more.
How could he feel so much like a mortal? Stupid Crescendo.
He tossed his head back in one of his firy symphonies, the music ripping through the sky before he disappeared into the dark and the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next