Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) fuckoff (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Deluge barely felt as he was lifted, but only felt that he was dropped. It knocked the breath out of his lungs and left his chest heaving and him gasping for breath. Splotchy bruises appeared on his ribs and head. In a daze, he looked around, seeing two light-colored figures before him, and let out a long whine. He stumbled to his feet, revealing more bruises, and limped off toward the den to be alone with his shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:18 pm

I growl back at Titan, baring my black tipped canines and getting into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Silver heard the growls and stepped in front of Ghost to protect him. Something was wrong with Titan and Silver did not like it one bit. Her hackles rose and her ears where forward as her tail rose in a slight curl above her back in a dominance pose, her thick long canines bared as a dangerous growl erupted from deep with in her throat as the order from her Alpha with in her took over her eyes flashed a duel black as she stared at Titan.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Titan's growl grew louder, his pupils only a slit as he lifted his body which was entirely covered in his own blood. Within a second he was next to Silver, pushing her down with all his might, drooling over her while blood dropped onto her throat. He was about to bite through her throat, no thoughts crossing his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Crescendo suddenly appeared, only his appearance was warped and irregular. He charged Titan, tackling him off of Silver. His eyes flashed Dark green and he bit down on Titan's neck releasing his venom into the bloodsteam of the male. He soon would feel the paralyzing effects, and then he could kill him later. Leaving him away from Silver. Crescendo's appearance was warped in the fact that he looked larger and that his wings were turning white.
"Silver." Crescendo sat before her, "I need to know if you want me here. Otherwise, there is nothing for me to do but to go back to hell."
He nuzzled her neck, "remember that whatever you choose, I can't change it until you have brought more life into the world."
He stepped back, dragging Titan's paralyzed form before them. and put a paw on his chest, slowly crushing the life out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:59 pm

Deluge lay at the mouth of the den, watching the technique of his sparring partner as he crushed the life out of Titan. Not that I care. Deluge thought bitterly, that mutt will serve his time in my labyrinth for the rest of his spiritual life.
He studied the odd form more closely. What about that wolf is familiar? Maybe he had seen this wolf before...but what was his name?
Deluge healed himself quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:01 pm

During the way, Titans eyes shot open, his sanguine irises glaring at the pathetic brute carrying him. Once Crescendo but a paw on his chest, Titan grabbed his leg with his maw, crushing the bone within it. He pushed Crescendo off of him, landing this time on top of him. A roar exited his maw and dug his incisors into his throat, pushing the brute more and more into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Silver looked at Cresendo and said "yes i want you here Cresendo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:35 pm

The figure appears and it is tall hooded figure in white six large wings behind it eyes on the arch's of their wings, stepping forward we nod to the figure as they click greeting us back. listening to what they have to say the smile drops from our face tilting our head to the side. " I see, re education then If i may ask the reasons as to my re education." we respond monotonous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:25 am

Crescendo nodded, just as Titan crushed his leg. He looked down at the male, but was pushed onto his back. Just as the male began to tear into his throat, he laughed, and his blood turned to the same oil that he used to paralyze Titan. Black and red mist hissed from his wound and he laughed maniacally through mouthfuls of blood. He shoved Titan off of him and into a tree, splitting it up the side. He could hear the bones cracking, and approached slowly, licking the blood off of his lips. His eyes were evergreen with no whites, glowing and turning the forest just as green filled with light.
Looking back at Silver, the childish side of him continued to laugh evilly, "I guess now I can show you--" His voice lowered a multitude of octaves, "what I can do."
He positioned the temporarily stunned wolf diagonal against the split of the tree, and reared up, growing a few sizes. He slammed his paws down on the wolf's chest, completely wrecking all of the important organs within. Crescendo picked the limp body up by the throat and reared up again, using the full force of his powerful maw to throw the smaller male across the clearing and into the stones of the den. He grew up to four times his size, looking down upon the small male and revealing his entire mouth of venom-coated teeth.
Crescendo growled, releasing a cloud of the black mist from his nostrils. His eyes were flashing red now, and bloody tears pooled in those eyes and splashed onto the ground. He brought his teeth down upon the small male, turning toward Silver with the face and expression of a monster. He shook the body around between his teeth and then dropped it. He panted lightly, and began to shrink back to a normal size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:27 am

Deluge sat down beside Ghost, marveling at the giant wolf tossing Titan around like a ragdoll.
"Well...I guess I didn't see every aspect in our sparring match. This must have been what he meant by 'it won't be so easy next time.'"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:05 am

Silver watched him his angry side coming out she was not scared at all. She walked ovee to him and nuzzled his neck thank you for saving me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:16 am

"You know I can't help it." Crescendo returned to his regular size, still much taller than Silver, and nuzzled her neck in return, "he is of bad blood anyway. Mixes. I can taste it, and it's preetty gross..."
He looked over at Ghost, coughed uncomfortably, and took a step back, sitting formally before Silver. In a servant's position, he bowed his head.
"Do you want me to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:08 am

No. Silver said. Your welcome to stay Cresendo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:11 am

Crescendo laughed once, eyes flashing from Crimson to Maroon.
"Thank you, Silver. I'll take my leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:18 am

I nod at crescendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:34 am

"You stupid mutt." For the first time during his stay in this pack, a voice exited his mouth. However, it was not his voice the voice was deep yet high pitched. It was threatening and sinister. Whatever it was, it was not dead yet. "You simply don't get this through your thick skull, moron." A wide grin plastered his face, insane and simply creepy. "I. Can't. Die." He said before bursting into a laughter. One could see that he was kind of melting, his muscles flesh seemed to melt, exposing his bones. The blood continued to drop out if his mouth, aggressively eating the living on the earth. It was toxic, this 'disease' would spread. Titan lunged at Crescendo, colliding with him. He pushed the brute into the ground, tearing off the two front legs of him, right in front of Silver. "Run little sheep, run. But you can't hide from the big bad wolf." He whispered, pushing even harder on Crescendos chest before biting his, his incisors directly cutting through his heart. The disease within him started spreading, the more his heart was pounding, the better it could spread. However, that wasn't enough. Titan put pressure on his chest, crushing crescendos ribcage like an insect. He got off of his body; licking off the blood around his maw. His blood red irises glanced at Silver, a wide smirk once again upon his maw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Crescendo pushed the smaller wolf off of his chest as if he were a bug. Black mist rose from his wounds and healed them again. He grew again, two times his size, and two horns ripped from his forehead.
His regular, musical tone was gone, replaced by a demonic growl that echoes through the territory.
"There is always a way to kill you, Titan, I was a wolf as you were, my brother killed me and yet I came back. Immortal." Crescendo smiled, revealing his entire mouthful of venom-coated teeth.
"And you, Titan, are not full demon as I am now, but of mixed blood. I can't receive your lesserblood disease, Mortal. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:25 pm

"Foolish of you to think so." A smirk was plastered on Titans face, his left side of his face completely melted off, only showing his skull.
"And I'd rather want you to call me by my real name." Green mist surrounding him, his entire body growing while everyone could hear the cracks of his bones. "Plaguebringer." A snicker exited his mouth. A snicker which was taunting his opponent, a snicker similar to a hyenas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Crescendo grew to the largest his skin could stretch, "Plaguebringer. A nice title, though rather green to be compared to the Harbinger of Fate, now isn't it?" Crescendo's fur and all the mortal aspects of his face melted into a puddle at his feet, leaving only a snarling skeleton face and the two black horns that had sprouted earlier.
"You bring only shame upon yourself, Plaguebringer." the Harbinger growled from his throat, "and upon Silver, who foolishly accepted you into our ranks. I hope you rot in my dungeon until the day you turn to ash and are reborn to serve the master in your afterlife."
He bared his teeth, needle-sharp and coated in red toxins. The skeleton head could do nothing but smile and laugh wickedly as the body lunged forward with renewed zeal. His claws dug deep into the flesh as he was still growing, breaking the enlongating bones and hearing them set the wrong way.
"Dir nu, ko naaf. Lif daar lein. Hi fent aus voth praan do dii grunzah." [die now, in vain. Leave this world. You will suffer with the rest of my prisoners.]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Silvee wached them once again as they fought. She stood by Ghost side and watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:42 pm

I hover at the end of the territory, debating whether or not to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:54 pm

The large beast, let a pulse of strong enery leave his body, pushing his opponent away from him. A green-brown aura was surrounding him, his jaw dropping, letting him speak in a deep growling voice. "You don't get it, do you? There is no afterlife for me, you foolish brat." His breaths were slow, audible. A crow soon landed on top of him, it's eyes shining red. He was starring at him, slowly placing paw after paw towards his enemy. "And no master, as I. Am. My master." And with that, he pushed lifted his fore body, an energy ball forming within his mouth, shooting it directly at Harbringer, melting off his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Spirit padded into the territory, her long ivory fur flowed behind her in the breeze and curled around her narrow face. Her marking glowed white, and she knew something was going on; she rushed through the treeline to see two massive wolves fighting. Her blue eyes widened and her ears flattened to her skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Looking over to Wolfire's place of hiding we smile our dual mouths grinning sadly as a new trans-dimensional portal is torn into the fabric of time and space, the other end reveals a long wide narrow hallway music coming down from the other end, our bones cracking and shifting as we change in to the appearance of a human like form but much taller around seven foot, long hair tied up in a geisha like bun style with loose hair the reaches the him, four narrow eyes triangle brows and two mouths with a perfectly placed nose, our form and gait elegant, two tails behind us our four arms slack by our side. We say goodbye for now entering the rip along with the hooded figure as a sudden darkness takes hold of the hallway before re illuminated and the dying scream of something, the rip begins to close behind us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next