Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- fuckoff (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:01 pm

As Silver lay on the snow ground gasping for breath, her demonic self subsided and left Silver to be her self again. With a hurt back she got up and walked to the near by forest. Trying to clear her mind and hope her scent of her being in heat wont be noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:05 pm

The angels receptors immediately shot up and she rose from her sitting stature, glancing without saying a word towards the ebony shaded Brute who had greeted her. Her markings shone brightly and her white-ish eyes glanced down at him. She didn't know whether this brute was a mortal or if he was just another demonic creature. "Protecting Light is my duty, stranger. I have to decline your offer unfortunately, Light has priority." She spoke in a rather emotionless tone, though offered a short smile. With a flick of her tail, the angel turned around and once again gained back her energy while her receptors were listening to her surrounding closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:12 pm

"I'm no demon." he huffed, guessing her thoughts, "I am an angel, as you are, but a demon hath stolen my wings..." Serpent's tail shot high into the air, in an ancient angelic voice, he said "I am here to protect the evening star...she is here, close by, can you not here the beating of her heart?" Serpent cut the tone that he used, and briskly trotted back on his way.
"Funny," he laughed quietly, "I'm a bit more rusty than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:32 pm

I walk out of the edge of the forest. I see a tall forest. My eyes fall upon a strange wolf. My glowing red eyes pierce the treeline, clearly visible. The ancient black symbols on my pelt flash red twice. Fuck, now there are two. Black smoke leaks from my muzzle and black venom drips from my canines. I snarl loudly, I look from light to the stranger as I drink from the pool at the bottom of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Bearing resemblance to Crescendo, Serpent was somewhat confused as to why Ghost would want to attack. Unless they were enemies? his eyes glowed as he crouched into the defense position. "Where is my brother, mutt? Where is Crescendo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:04 pm

I say in a demonic voice that resembles the sound of grating tombstones. Dead. He's dead. I shoot him a dry emotionless look. What's it to you. Why should I comply angle mutt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Butcher is left alone as he watches every one take different directions. He sit near the den and eats the meat thepups had brought him. "Thanks." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:50 pm

The news hit Serpent like a bear's paw. Serpent sat back on his hind legs, staring emotionless at the other wolf, "How did he die?" Serpent asked in a whisper, "tell me he died in honor." Serpent's eyes dulled to the maroon of his brother, and for a moment he was there in his pelt. "Please."
"He was my brother..." Serpent choked quietly to himself, "my twin and friend and passionate brother..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:39 pm

He died at the paws of Decrescendo. But yes he died in honor, in battle. A warriors death. For that he has my eternal respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Light´s receptors perked as they perceived the noise of paw steps, her nose cringed as the clear odor of the demon penetrated her nostrils. Her wings appeared and her markings glowed white-ish as she glanced with no emotion down at the ivory demon. "Will you never listen..." The acient creature spoke, shaking it´s head from side to side. "Such a stubborn creature." With her having her full energy back, she jumped down, landing elegantly upon the ground and swiftly turning towards the demonic creature who was exchanging words with the other brute. 
However, as Ghost said that Crescendo died during a battle, her receptors perked with interest, her emotinless expression changed. Her mouth was open and she glanced with slight sorrow in her eyes at the ebony male. She slowly made her way towards the male, stopping in front of him and lowering her head in respect. Her receptors were cuffed back and she gave a silent whine, "She feels sorry for your brothers death..." she spoke silently before seating herself next to him and leaning in comfort towards him. This was Light, not the protective angel. Her markings disappeared and her glowing eyes faded back into the purple-ish color before she was fully herself now. She had no memory of what had happened. She simply laid there, unconscious on the site of the unknown brute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Coal runned through the forest until he found the one he was searching for; Silver. His mind was still at Butcher, he was alone within his territory but Silver was more important as of now. Seeing her with her wounds, he immediately cut her path, glancing at her with worry in his eyes, "Silver, you´re hurt." Licking her wounds, he took in her scent, it made his fur bristle in excitement and he thought about his following words for a few moments. "Silver... I know you are the one choosing whoever you want to spend your life with. But I won´t treat myself as if my Feelings wouldn´t Count." Smiling at her while looking into her eyes, he continued, "I love you Silver and I want you to become my mate." He spoke seriously, awaiting her Response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

Serpent looked down at the angelic female, expression soft and caring as he tried to process the weight of his sorrow. "Decrescendo..." he whispered to himself, "the demon, always jealous of his older brother. May he be judged by the dread lord in the void." The agile male bent himself to hoist the female onto his back, surprised at how light and hollow she was, she barely weighed him down as he rose again.
"My name is Serpent." he said to the demonic wolf, "take me to your pack, I must speak with an alpha at once." he tossed his head toward the frail female on his back, as if insisting that he would take the burden of treating her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 am

Silver perked her head up as she heard Coal approach her. As soon as he said the words of becoming her mate she smiled widely and said "i would love to be your mate Coal. I also love you." She said as each word showed the love she had for him in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 am

I'm sorry for your loss. I bow my head in respect. He was a valiant warrior. Fought to the bitter end. Showed no fear. Now on to other matters. I know that one, I point to light, wants to end me. And you, I point to the male, I don't know what your intentions are. Now for old boring business what is your business here, who are you, yadda yadda yadda. I roll my glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:41 am

The male huffed, but showed respect toward the higher wolf. "Like I said, my name is Serpent, I am firstborn of the Nightingale house, I was kicked from my old pack for being a scarlet letter. I seek a new master to serve and a mate to suit me. Like you said, yadda yadda yadda." Serpent 's eyes lightened to evergreen, but were not as light as usual. "And she-" he tossed his head toward the unconscious female on his back, giving her a caring and almost intrigued expression "will be no problem if I use my hypnosis."
Serpent put on a poker-face, whispering under his breath at Ghost, "and I'm not a full angel, I'm one of the fallen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:47 am

No need. I sense that her inner angle has departed, for now. Come, you must meet our pack leader coal. I start to walk off in coals direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:51 am

Serpent carried the soft female along with him as he followed the ivory brute, "I won't get strange looks for my scent, right?" he asked Ghost, "I'm sure you're wondering about it yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 am

You think they noticed my scent yet. Coal doesn't even know of my demonic decent. So no they won't notice your scent. As far as I can sense, no one else knows your even here yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:21 am

"Good, considering what others think when I enter an area!" he laughed quietly, "what is he like, the male Coal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 am

Protective, uptight, and has an ego the size of the moon. Other than that, he's alright. Just as long you do what your told and don't back talk, you'll be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 am

"Meh, sounds like we'll clash." Serpent strode easily, "What about...the alpha female, who is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:49 am

Silver. More attitude, more sass, and way better looking. And an ego way more vast than coals. I smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:51 am

"Sounds like my brother loved her. He always went for the sassy ones." Serpent laughed quietly to himself, "And you? I'm curious to hear your story..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 am

Well. To tell the truth, I do not know of my origins. I keep the peace in my pack. And I'm the one coal turns to if strange wolves need a little persuasion. Wolves tend to try to stay on my good side, cause those who aren't on my good side are dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 am

"Makes sense." was all he said on that topic before letting silence fall between them, Serpent could smell the other wolves now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next