Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:41 pm

After going to the hunting grounds Silver come back with a mouth full of hares. She drops one near Amora while she eat the pup and lions hares so they could eat. She coughs it back up and lets the male lion and male wolf pup eat. She puts Ghost hare in the den while she eats hers.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Amora smiles at her friend then watches the young eat. She eats hers with gratefulness then looks at Silver “So who was that male he has powers beyond my knowledge.” Amora says with curiosity. Her fur flat agenst her full stomach. She smiles as she watches the clumsy male pup fall she help him up with her mussel. “So cute.” She says again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:36 pm

"the male that has the strange powers is my mate and new Alpha Male his name is Ghost, he' s a ghost wolf last of his kind, like I'm the last known Silver Grey wolf." I say as i watch Amora and the male pup. "i still have not named them yet." i say as i look at them both and smile.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 am

Amora sees the male feline finish and licks his mouth clean from blood. Then she looks to the pup and does the same. “Oh, well hope you are very happy together with these two lovely youngsters,” She says wishing she could do this more ofen but she was loyal to her sister and her alpha male. “Well, I’ll visit tomorrow to check on them if that is ok with you,” She say waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Silver smiles and says "yes that's ok with me, maybe by tomorrow i'll have names for these too little one." Silver smiled and looked at her to new pup and cub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:44 pm

I reappear outside the den my black eyes fade back to their original shade of blood red i sit down and observe my surroundings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

I sense that no one is currently nearby so I decide to catch up on a well needed nap I lay my head down on my paws and drift off to sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:03 pm

I wake up three hours later. Hmm no one around, i wonder where they are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Coal enters a new territory, a land he has never been in before. His muscular and broad body moves forward, his long and well packed legs carry him deeper into the unknown terrain. While taking a deep breath, his ebony nose cringed at the several peculiar scents and a slight smirk plays on his lips as he whispers, "Wolves." He has finally stumbled upon a wolf pack and hopefully he could join. Following the scent traces the dwellers have left, he would soon approach a silvery female with a strong build; surely a great fighter. With his tail high in dominance but still with respect in his eyes, he smiled at her, thinking ´Wow, she is very beautiful.´ The tall male finally barked, "Hello, miss. My name is Coal, I´m a loner who is trying to find a pack to join. I assume you are the Alphess?" 
Daring to take another step toward her, he still kept his dominant posture, prideful as always. "I´d love to join your pack and lead it. Together." Even though they only met, he felt an urge to be close to her and so he dared to take some more steps to close the distance between the two, "With you, if you´d allow me to." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:19 pm

I catch wind of a lone male. Hmm i start to walk in the scents direction
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Silver sees a lone male wolf in a dominant pose and starts his way with her own dominant pose, her tail up straight and her ears forward as she stands her full height of 32 inches and weighing at 115 pounds Silver is a perfect killing wolf. Seeing Ghost start near the lone male wolf she smirks at him and talks to the lone wolf. "if you want to join this pack you must show me your skills first please." Silver said with a dominant voice as she studied the lone male before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:45 pm

I dismiss the scent as i see the two my red eyes bore in their direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 pm

I watch silently
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Silver waits silently for him to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Grumbles under my breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Coal smirks slightly while hearing the response of the silvery female. "A fight?" barks, tilting his head. He wasn´t sure how else to show his incredible power, how could a wolf with his build show anything without showing it during a fight? He was strong, yes, but she seemed determined and he knew that she could have a chance against him, if she desired it...
With his tail raised but his body lowered into a crouch, ready to take any attacks from the dominant fae, he grinned devilish at her, awaiting her first strike.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

At hearing the word fight Silver got ready in a crouched position, she lets a smirk cross her face as she leaps at the lone wolf, As she flings her body at him she twist her body in the air and catchs his scruff pulling him to the snow covered ground as she stands stright waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Coal let a low growl rumble within his dry throat as he stares at the Alphess. In one second she was there, staning in front of him, copying his crouch and in another one she was in the air before landing on his, grabbing his scruff and pushing him down; she was heavy, probably due to her muscles. He landed on the ground but soon, he´d roll himself to the side, pushing himself off of the ground while doing that. Once he was up, he whispered, "Good." Ending his praise, he pushed himself off of the ground, stretching his fore legs and bumping into the silvery female. Both collided on the ground before they´d end up with her tightly pressed onto the ground and him above. Leaning forward with his muzzle, their nose´s almost touching he smirked devilish, "But not good enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Ha once again two wolves engage in the pointless scramble for power and status its as meaningless as a pebble in a stream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I roll my eyes and watch th pointless struggle
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Silver smirks as she stares at him and zips from under Coal and lands on top of his back with his scruff in her jaws as she lets out a growl and startsto force him to the ground as if he is looking like he is bowing to her. Her full body over him to where he can not move and her jaws on his scruff tighly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:26 pm

I walk forward out of the trees the sun flashes against my pure white coat i circle the struggle waiting for an order from silver my red eyes fixed on the male
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Coal´s eyes widen as he sees the swift female vanishing underneath him and landing right on his back, sinking her incisors into his scruff and forcing her with all her might onto the ground. An usual wolf would have stopped by now and simply put himself into a submissive posture but Coal wanted to show that he was not an usual subordinate and for that, he had to prove her that he was worth to become a leader. His snarls grew louder and louder, almost as loud as thunder as he slowly arose, towering over the silvery female in front of him, his lips lifted, not in aggression but in dominance, his tail was pointing skywards and he stomped his paws into the soil, "I am Coal, the son of an Alpha. I have Alpha blood in my veins, I am no subordinate." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 pm

I chime in, But at silvers order youll be reduced to scraps pup i snarl my word seething with anticipation
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Silver's eyes widened a little but then she smirked as she new he was worthy to join her pack. Silver steped back and stood tall head held high as she spoke with clearly dominant voice to Coal. "well you showed me you ae worthy to join my pack welcome Coal, you are offically accepted in to my pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next