Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

LATER BITCHES

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  Empty
PostSubject: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 pm

SO ME AND A COUPLE OTHER OF THE AWESOME PARTY PACK IS LEAVING BECAUSE YALL SUCK ASS , LIKE SERIOUSLY LEARN TO PARTY .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Like sorry guys but you roleplay pike a bunch of five year olds. Get your shit together. I had to teach myself to write to such a low standard to roleplay with you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Is there anywhere a rope? No? 
Ah.
I'd like to commit suicide after reading this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 pm

The roleplay or this message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Please you all are terrible at rping you sound like 12 year old emo kids trying and it sucks so bad, You all are terrible roleplayers. Some of you will steal other powers from wolves it's shit, you try to play god you need to know that there's a limit to where you stop because this taking over the land shit is dumb as fuck. Please learn to become more logical post. Only a few others on here can rp legibly, You all are infuriating to rp with, professional roleplayers would frown upon the piss poor work on this forum, You all take it to far learn limits as to what your character can do please you all can honestly do better then this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 pm

You honestly can't imagine how hard I'm laughing currently, pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Who the fuck says pal anymore. What are you rustic mother fucker 101 god get your life together holy shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Well me, mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Exactly your hilarious fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Hahaha fuck you guys PEEEAAACCCEEE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 pm

I've been fed up with it for a long time. SILVER IF YOUR READING THIS THEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I DIDNT WANT TO JOIN THIS SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Thank fucking satan's asshole someone else get's it tHaNK YOU GHOST.
Back to top Go down

Shut the fuck up scrub lord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm

You think I give a fuck?
Eh, that's too low for me ahah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 pm

You think i have a fuck to give sorry honey keep searching, scrub lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Says the cunt lord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Um...No offense Fire, Amdromeda, or Party Wolf, but...you aren't the 'master roleplayers of the universe' and neither am I, or anybody on this site. Because there is no bad or good. If you were mature enough to understand that, we likely wouldn't even be having this conversation. And, you could have been a little more friendly in your departure.
Example:
"Hi guys, I don't really fit in with the Roleplay here, so I'm going to leave the site. Srry. Sad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 pm

I am saying what Andromeda just told me to "we didn't say we were the master role players. What we are just saying is that you guys aren't elidgeble of getting to the level of roleplay I am accustomed to. Most of what you guys reply is childish rebuddle". I agree not to sound rude but Andromeda is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Andromeda and ne have agreed that we aren't going to leave with a simple goodbye. Were going to leave with a big bang hoe. And bring all the bug booty bitches with us. Also andromeda says that they weren't the one who made party wolf do it. Party wolf did it on their own and we just let it happen because we were just trying to tell you guys the truth".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:25 pm

No...What you were saying was that you are better than us. Who the fuck gave you the right? Nobody. Just leave if you want to leave. Because it certainly looks like you just want to brawl online with somebody. Honestly, If you really wanted to leave, you would've by now. Okay hon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:26 pm

And why are you listening to Amdromeda anyway? You are your OWN GODDAMN PERSON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Well we tried. BUT GUESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. BEFORE YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF SHIT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BITCH. WE ASKED SILVER TO DELETE OUR ACCOUNTS ALREADY SO BACK THE FUCK OFF. And on a second note bitch I'm not listening to andromeda. We are friends and we got tired of all your bullshit so we decided it was time we found another place. So let me make it clear #byefelicia #getyourlifetogether #fuckoff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 pm

I didn't say we where better then you if you read alright, what i said was you guys basically suck at rping with the way you respond back to situations if you logically think about this, it would be a terrible terrible piece. What i said is that Professional rpers which doesn't include me i didn't include my self into them i know i'm not at a professional level yet, IF and remember the word IF a professional rper where to review this they would see it as poor quality because everything is all over the place it's a mess there is no structure what so ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Then there isn't anything else to be said. Even though all you've done toward me is tell me to "Fuck off" and "Get a life" I forgive you and Amdromeda and hope you find a more advanced roleplay. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATER BITCHES    fuckoff - LATER BITCHES  Empty

Back to top Go down

LATER BITCHES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Druid Pack :: Druid's Den-
Jump to: