Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:10 am

"I do." He said simply, in an almost dramatic fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:18 am

"Two min.... Oh wait what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:20 am

"I do." he repeated, slowly sounding it out for her as if she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:23 am

"Wait so like I do as in... I do want a family or I do as in I know what my answer was or like maybe I do as in.... Um... I don't know anymore" I hold my head in a bit of confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:26 am

"I want a family." Deluge laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:27 am

I blink slightly still taking in his words "well then .... Um..o..OK". I try to hold the excitement in my voice down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:29 am

"So..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:31 am

"Well um.... I do too" I look away at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:36 am

"Well..." Deluge's face was a little bit violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:39 am

I sigh before curling back up close to him again. I wrap my tail around his side and I look away still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:16 am

"When?" he asked, sitting down. Face turning from violet to red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:17 am

I bit my lip pondering once more "well... Um... Whenever"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:25 am

"Okkaiii."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:29 am

I awkwardly sit for a moment before standing up. "Well now that that's settled"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

"Yeah..." Deluge's face started to fade back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am

I gently lick his cheek before trotting off.

-------

http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40