Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Silver waits at the den as she walks in and out of it to make it feel like home. the den already was quiet big in side but she wanted it to feel more like home. She cleared the entrance and the inside of the den so far, as a big dust cloud made its way in to the air. Silver was now working on the food storage half of the den and then the nursery for when she had pups. All in all she liked her handy work so far.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm

After returning from the other Alphas territory Silver smelled another wolf near her den she raced up to it and stood dominantly in front of the male wolf. "who are you?" She snarled down at the male. She was the feared wolf alive and yet this male did not seem phased at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Shadox didn't move for he lost the fear of death long ago. "I'm Shadox." He said and sat down yawning, he was searching for someone he had met in his last pack but had left. 'I'm looking for a female called silver.... Have you seen her?" He asked and sighed hoping he would soon find her
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Silver looked shocked as he asked about a Silver "yes im Silver." She said. her memory's where a little faded from so long ago. She remembers she had to leave the former pack she was at and had to become the most feared female Alpha that no wolf would ever cross so yes it shocked Silver when she saw this male and not be scared of her and then he asked if she new a Silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Shadox smiled and wagged his tail happily "Silver its me..... you befriended me long ago.... when i first joined our last pack.... wit moon." He barked happily and nuzzled her. It was good to see and old friend"You still one with the shadows?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Silver smiled and nuzzled him back as she said "yes i am still one with the shadows." She said smiling at him. Her life with out friends was a hard one first killing her sister for Alpha and then killing the Alpha male because she did not want him as a mate and then her becoming the most feared she-wolf known. yeah it was hard on her but she was happy she meet Shadox again after s long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Silver... the true reason I have traveled so far is I must tell you something." he said and licked her lips nuzzling into her. "I love you silver... that night we had... the pups you secretly gave birth to... mine.. it made me happy." He barked and kept wagging his tail
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Silver had not remembered the pups of his and looked shocked as he licked her, but she licked him back and said "i loved you for a while know Shadox." Silver said as she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Shadox grinned and licked her neck, he was thrilled. "I want you to be my mate Silver.' He barked with happiness and pawed at her chest
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:59 pm

"id love too." Silver said as she smiled at Shadox. As she licked his muzzle she said "you are now the Alpha Male to the Druids Pack." Silver said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Shadox smiled happily and licked his mates nose "Im sorry I let you slip through my paws the first time." He muttered and nuzzled her happily
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"its fine im sure it was not your fault." Silver said as she nuzzled Shadox and nipped at his ears playfully, while he licked her nose she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Shadox sniffed her fur and smelled another male'Who.. whos the other guy?"He asked sniffing her worrying he had lost her... "Do you already have a mate?" He asked, and whined lowering his ears
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:26 pm

"no i was visiting another pack before you came here. Hes the Alpha male with a new Mate and i was making sure they knew who i was and where my lands are at." Silver said as she thought he had lost her to another male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:29 pm

does this mean i get a blue name?)

Shadox grinned and licked her happily once again tackling her nuzzling into her sides as her scent calmed him down. "I love you silver." He barked and laid on her happily
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm

"i love you too Shadox." Silver smiled and nuzzled him as he layed on her she faked screamed "your squishing me you know." She said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:00 am

Amora had wondered over to see Silver since she saw no wolves in the other land as she saw the fae she sat with respect. “Greetings silver I had wonted to visit.” She said her voice calm and low as she showed respect. She sat still and much like a delicate flower or glass that sheddered by just one touch.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Silver looked up and saw Amora sitting, "oh hey Amora how are you, did you want something, did you want to join the Druid's" Silver asked looking hopeful. She waited for her to speak as she got up and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Amora shakes her head “sorry Silver but I need to think \before I answer that, and I believe my sister has some news for both of us.” Amora said as she sees Alisen fly through the air to the ground like a rocket.

Alisen burns the grass a little as she lands. “Hello Sliver I got some news for you and my run away sister.” Alisen says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Silver sits down waiting for the news from Alisen as she thinks and hopes Amora will consider her question.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:49 am

Amora smiles at her sister “Spill it, Alisen your turning to flame,” Amora says teasingly.

Alisen looks at Silver “Wind and I are together,” Alisen says with a small grin. She then sees her paws look like they are on fire and makes a circle of flame around her. She then lays in the patch of flame tired.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Silver smiles wide and then she says "i have something to tell you two as well." Silver says with a big smile on her muzzle. she takes a deep breath and says "i too have a mate his name is Shadox and he is the new Alpha Male to the Druid's." Silver said as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Alisen smiles then looks up at the alpha from the flame and nods a hello then grins at silver “congrats,” She says putting her body back upon the hot fire.

Amora gets a little to hot by Alisen she moves a little then picks up one paw and places it near her mussel. She blows a cold wind onto her white paw and then it has ice covering it, and the paw was soon placed over her heart and covering her body in a armor of frozen ice as had as rock but some how she can hear and breathe as well as speak. The she nods with the ice over her fur showing she is congratulating them both.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Silver sees the two sisters congratulate her on her new mate, She also takes in that one sister is a fire wolf and the other is a ice wolf. Silver might not be a magic wolf but she is the most powerful-est and rares-est timber wolf that she knows of, given her strength and power she has over other lone wolfs that come near her. She is satisfied with that. How ever Silver does now that the Reaper wolf's are after her for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 am

Alisen looks back to her land and then stands and the flame fades. “I better get back, see you later,” She says running back. Her muscle pulling her without a problem.

Amora then un ices “Sorry my sister forgets I melt to her flame. And wow it seems the two faes I know have found love, yet I am a melting pop cycle. And Silver I’ll think about that offer. M y sister still is my top priority.” Amora says standing and turning slowly fallowing her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next