Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Aurora was wandering through the forest, her banner held high in confidence while she strode forward, making graceful movements. She was humming a melody, while she tried to kill off her boredom. 
Soon, she arrived at a river, a waterfall when she looked closer. Jumping with all her might into the cold liquid, the water splashed and Rora smirked, enjoying the water. 
However, she felt somewhat... whatched. A cougar was targeting her and hid itself within the debris, waiting for the best time to sTrike. Aurora noticed the presence of the cougar. "Time for some fuuun.~" She whispered, singing slightly. She paid no attention to the carnivore and soon it attacked, jumping onto her back, making her fall on her back. She didn't react to this, just let the cougar do whatever it wanted. The predator sank it's teeth into her throat, eventually ripping her windpipe. Auroras eyes widened as she felt the pain shooting through her body, she couldn't breath anymore, blood exited her mouth. The cougar teared through her flesh, ripping off pieces of it while it thought that this weird creature was bleeding to death. "How *cough* sweet." She whispered with the last air which was left before kicking the cougar off of her with her powerful hind legs. She arose but still didn't heal, she didn't want to. The white fire arose from the ground, shaped like a dragon and killed the cougar instantly, tearing it in the air. Aurora limbed back to the den, only healing her wind pipe to take breaths again. Her body was heavily bleeding but she didn't mind. It was fun, it made adrenaline shoot through her body. Arriving at the den, she coughed some blood before collapsed and just watched her pack comrades interacting with each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:10 pm

The fuck happened to you. I look at Aurora. I walk over and sit next to her. I sniff the air. Oh now I know. Cougar huh. Fucking cats, I hate them. I can sense you finished him huh. I smile darkly. Last time I dealt with a cougar, there was a little disembodiment involved. A bit of him here, a bit of him there, and a bit of him here. I point toward my stomach. You ok. Need some help, even though I don't think you need it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Silver layed down with the pups and took a nap
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Aurora smirked while she breathed heavily, her body just laying on the ground. She couldn't move her head but her eyes landed upon Ghosts figure. "This one was quite funny." She snickered weakly, coughing up some blood. She smirked devilishly as she heard his words. "Oh boy, how I finished him off. Tore him in the air, limb for limb. It was fun to watch, killed off my boredom." She laughed darkly, however rolled her eyes as she heard Ghosts next word if she needed any help. "Oh dear, if I've wanted, I'd have killed him before he could even say the word 'shit'. I just wanted to have some fun and in this condition, I'm more occupied with trying to stay alive that lazily lay around." She looked away and snickered "If I wanted I could have regenerated but hey. That ain't fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Eh, you got me there. I'm sure if I could feel pain anymore I would enjoy it too. But I've lost the ability to feel pain 750 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 am

Serpent walked off alone, back toward the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Silver picked up her head and tortted up next to Serpent and said "need any help." She smiled at him walking along side him brushing his fur every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Serpent threw his signature heartbreaking smile her way, "Sure, you can help me."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Silver nodded and smiled back, her heart giveing a quick thump as she saw his smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm

He chuckled as he heard the falter in her heartbeat, "Keep breathing Silver, remember that you are still a mated female..." he threw a glance her way.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Yes i know she said back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Serpent nodded woodenly, staring ahead as he challenged her, "Race you there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Aurora continued to breath, her nostrils flaring at each of her breath, it was difficult to get any air but she'd manage to. It was thrilling and enjoyable. Upon ghosts next words, she directed her pupils back at him, smirking for a moment before questioning him "You're a demon, right?" She could sense his demonic aura she didn't actually need an answer. "I'm half mortal, half angel. Our specie isn't supposed to taint our bloodline with mating with a mortal." She laughed quietly "Well, seems like my mother was rebellious." Rolling her eyes, she stopped her snickering and looked back at ghost "That is the reason why I can still feel pain. I have still needs just like every other mortal. But what makes me special is, that im simply not an angel neither a mortal. My kind fears me and every one else like me. They see us as a threat." She laughed greatly, her wounds finally healed and she rolled up, sitting down and looking into ghosts eyes. "But you don't fear me love, I can feel that." She raised her eyebrows and whispered into his ear, "Keep it that way, I like it." Now standing up, she strode away with her tail high like a banner, she snickered silently while leaving the area to find something to keep her amused.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

"Your on." Silver said as she dashed off at top unusual speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm

He dashed off after her, keeping up with his long powerful strides. Unlike most wolves, he was never able to tire if he kept his will high enough. Serpent began to push ahead, flashing her his dazzling smile before his wings caught the wind and he was able to soar above her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Damn. I sit there watching her go. My eyes glued on that tail she waves like a banner. I whistle to myself. I slowly shake my head. Nope. I can't get tied up in one of these again. It's just begging for trouble. I lay down on my side and doze off.

-------

http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=36
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

"Im still mad at Coal, but not his demonic self." She said to Ghost. "You need pure blood, here." She said as she offered her blood to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40