Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:08 pm

You ok. Here let me help. I curl my tail around her and lay my head over her shoulder. Better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Lights skin underneath her fur blushed slightly while she felt the warmth of Ghost. She remembered the moments where she'd lay down with Julio beside her instead of Ghost. It gave her a shudder down her spine but she tried to relax and lowered herself, allowing Ghost being close to her. "Y-Yes." she stuttered quietly, smiling with her eyes closed. "Ghost?" she questioned silently, not moving but her eyes staring at butcher. "Who is he and what does he want here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I raise my head and look at light. He wants silver. He wants to be alpha...... Again. And as far as I know, he will do anything to get it. A low growl escapes my muzzle but I silence it knowing it could frighten light. I look at lights face seeing her smile. I smile back. I lay my head over her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Light whined as she heard the following words, he wanted exactly the same as she had guessed. "I dont want to follow him... his thoughts are making me sick." Feeling Ghost laying his head again upon her neck, she started humming a soft melody, one her mother had taught her not too long ago. She enjoyed his company but she couldn't identify her feelings for him. He was clearly her friend and she wanted him to stay her friend. They suited each other well and she didn't want him to leave her side ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:41 pm

neither do I. But if it comes to that, ill keep you safe. ill never leave you behind, I promise. I pull her into a gentle embrace. everything will be ok, you'll see. I nuzzle her shoulder a little and relax. I start to doze a little from lights beautiful humming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 pm

"Thank you Ghost." Light whispered, leaning herself closer towards him.Continuing with her humming, she noticed that he started falling asleep and so did she. Closing her eyes, she drifted off into a deep slumber underneath Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:07 pm

I notice that light fell asleep. I keep my head on her shoulder, but I keep a wary eye on butcher. I stay alert in case he turns violent. I nuzzle into lights shoulder a little as I get comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:40 pm

As Coal noticed that Butcher was heading towards Silver with the desire to claim her as his, he gave a roar-growl, jumping between him and the Alphess, towering over the smaller sized brute with his tassel lifted dominantely and his lips pulled back in aggression. "Dont. You. Dare." he snarled loud, stepping closer with each word. He knew that Butcher was out to become Alpha Male and if he´d continue to do so, Coal would rip his limbs apart all by himself. Coal shoved Butcher away from Silver, his massive size and build making it able for him to do so. "You are still imprisoned, Butcher. You don´t have any privileges here, you´ll be treated as an intruder or even worse if you continue so." Coal growled before turning his head and looking at Silver. His gaze softened and he gave her a nod, meaning that he´d keep her safe and this male under control. Turning back to Butcher, he placed himself in front of Silver, making it impossible for Butcher to touch her in anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:03 pm

As Butcher saw Silver, he smiled back at her. He knew she was in heat and that she had yet to claim a mate. She was Alpha of a pack now as well. Oh how he wanted ro nuzzle her and breath in her scent as it got him excited. He heard the warning from Ghost and saw him sitting next to a white female, he thought to himself, (seems Ghost found some one new, now all i have to deal with is this Coal dude) Butcher thought to himself as he raked his eyes over Silver body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:07 pm

I look at butcher. I wouldn't do that butcher. I shake my head. Bad idea man bad idea
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Silver watches Ghost and Light as she smiles, (he finally found some one) she thought to her self. She also watches Coal and his dominant stance and acts towards Butcher. Silver can help but feel proud of him. She moves closer to Coal and whisper's in his ear so only he can hear her and says "would you do the honor of becoming my official mate Coal." She asked waiting for a answer from him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 pm

my head shoots up at silvers words. oh boy. I feel a fight coming on. I gently lay my head down on lights shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Butcher sees Silver move closer to Coal and Butcher lets out a deep growl as he goes to move forward to make them stop touching each other. He looks back at Ghost and Light and smiles (one less male to deal with) he thinks to him self, he watches Silver whisper to Coal and wanders what she is saying.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Silver looks at Ghost and smirks wide, as she talks in to his mind "this should be fun to watch, so you going to be Light's Mate Ghost" she asked in Ghost head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Oh I wouldn't doubt the fact that wouldn't protect my packs alpha. I may not be all in your face and snarling at you, pfft pointless rabble if you ask me. Just saving my strength for when I really need it. I growl. Then I hear silvers voice in my head. huh what wow silver really. I don't really think I'm sure, I mean I just met her yesterday. I give her a deadpan expression.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Silver starts laughing and walks off a little and looks back at Ghost as in asking him to join her in a hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I shake my head. not hungry. besides I need to be here when she wakes up. I look at light and nuzzle her neck. I lay my head back down on her shoulder. and I don't trust butcher around light. I growl in butchers direction.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:31 pm

"fine stay with HER then see if I care." I say as I stalk off pissed, I look at the den and bark for Scar and Eli to follow me. They get up quickly and follow happy to be away from the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:33 pm

sighs. I vanish and reappear next to silver. what was that all about. sheesh its not like I asked you fuck yourself. god. I just turned down your offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Slowly awakening, Light blinked softly before opening her eyes conpletely. Yawning, she stretched her legs before she noticed Ghost being close to her again. Smiling at him, she whispered, "Thank you for keeping me safe." Light even dared to heighten her cranium slightly and lick the upper part of his snout, snickering sheepishly as she did so.
However, as soon as she saw Silver acting hostile towards Ghost because he didn't want to join her hunting party, she lowered her receptors, though for a second she shot a scowl at her. Her behavior was inappropriate just like some moments ago. However, fear made her lower her body once again, whining in submission and fear as she didn't made eye contact with the Alphess who left for a hunt.
As Ghost vanished, her fear grew even bigger with the black Brute being extremedy close to her while she was in heat. She froze on spot, staring at the ground, hoping he wouldn't notice her and simply ignore her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm going back ok. You on the other hand need an attitude adjustment. I snap at her heels. I vanish and appear next to light. Hi light, sleep well. I pause as I see how stressed she is. Light it's ok I'm back. I lift her chin so I can look into her eyes. You ok. My expression turns dark. Did butcher do anything. I growl a little
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Silver caught the glare from Light, She automatically turned around and walked up in to her face growling. " don't think I did not see you glare at me Omega. Next time I wont be so nice." Silver said as she snapped her jaws above her head in a warning and took off running to the hunting grounds with Eli and Scar close on her heels looking worried at each other. Silver flew past Ghost with out even answering him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:45 pm

I snarl at silver as she runs past me. I snap at her heels as she runs by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Butcher watched as Silver left with a mountain lion ans a yearling wolf, he saw she was mad and upset about something and it seemed like Ghost was the cuse of it. Butcher stalked up to his face and said "what did you do know, huh why did you do that to your Alpha and bet friend." He snapped.
Back to top Go down

Lights nerves were on edge, she was all tensed, her muscles ready to carry her body out of this situation if that Male should do anything. While being concentrated it scared her as Ghost appeared next to her. She yelped aloud and jumped onto her paws, breathing heavily, her eyes widen and pupils smile. She stared at Ghost, entire body shivering and as he tried to step closer, she whispered, "N-No." stumbling some steps bacKwards. She wasn't really afraid of him but in that situation everything made her nervous and she just felt as if everyone could kill her in an instant.
As Silver stepped closer and snapped her jaws shut in front of Light, she was done and simply collapsed. She couldn't hold it anymore, she tried it but she couldn't continue anymore. She lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next