Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 pm

The large beasts mouth dropped open, a crooked grin creeping its way onto his lips, watching the scene going on. He placed his front paw in front of him, causing a massive earthquake, making the ground split eventually into two. Green toxic evolve from the abyss, soon gulping most part of the territory. One could hear the painful and afraid screeches of the animals as their life was slowly leaving their body, letting their physical self rot till only skeletons were left. All the energy and souls of those creatures and the forest flowed through the green toxic into Plaguebringers paw and into the green power within his ribcage. He grew in size and in power as he started to drain the last energy out of this forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

I materialize in front of silver and snarl at the plaguebringer. I growl lowly as I walk toward it. The souls belong to me I say growling lowly. The land is yours, but the souls are mine. You must stop taking what belongs to me or die by my claws. I touch the green toxic and it turns black and vanishes. I smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 pm

"Ghost." Shaydo spoke serenely, "We must finish our job first, I'm sure Plaguebringer will give you the souls once we're done ravaging this place..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Silver coughed but nothing more as some smoke from Ghost came out she smirked and said "it has no effect on me in this form Ghost."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 pm

The Plaguebringer didn't bother Ghost, he was in his element. His irises were glowing out from the darkness within the skulls hollow emptiness. The souls were formated into the green toxic lake, the beast started at the sky while his jaw parted, a horrorful screech rolling over his slimy tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Shaydo watched Plaguebringer through the wisps of energy floating about her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Silver walked up to Titan and stood before him a smirk over her muzzle as she watched him work. "very good Titan." Silver said in her demonic voice her eyes still solid black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:11 pm

"My, my, my..." Shaydo looked down on her Superior, "I like this powerful creature better than the original Silver...Join us, Alphess."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Silver glanced at Shaydo. "Yes i will." Sge said as she looked down apon the smaller female. Silvers eyes flashed between their original silver color back to her soild black with glowing silver behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:27 pm

The screech continued until suddenly an unbearable sound combined with a bright light turned everything black. "My part is done." The beast said, staring at the green glowing sea with the souls. He had drained the very last energy from this place. There was nothing left, except the large lake of souls.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Silver looked over his work and said "well done Titan." She said as she praised him as she marvelled at his newly work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:49 am

Shaydo bowed her head to the Plaguebringer, lips parting to release beams of golden energy that seeped from her teeth and swirled across the sky rocket fast at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Aurora slowly walked through the wastelands. Once a beautiful land now nothing but dust. She narrowed her optics in disgust of what creature would do such damage to a place which could've been considered as a home for many individuals. "I wonder where everyone is..." she mumbled, noticing that she couldn't sense nor smell her fellow pack members within the area. It gave her terrible idead yet she knew they couldn't have been dead. At least she hoped for them to be alive. "Hello?" She called out, reaching the den site; empty. Sighing, Aurora seated her fluffy butt down upon the ground, waiting for something to hopefully happen soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:52 am

My howl rings out from beyond the border toward steel stream. The howl is a summons to Aurora to join us at steel stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Her eyes would land upon the dry earth of the once beautifully grown land. She still couldn't believe what she was seeing, yet accepted that these lands were gone for good now. Sighing, Aurora blinked softly, relaxing as she couldn't sense anyone nearby. Whoever did this was gone, hopefully for good.
Yet while she thought she'd have her peace for now, a howl echoed through the wasteland, making her receptors perk at the sound of it. The tall yet sleek fae would lift her head, listening to the howl and trying to identify it's source. One thing was for sure, though, it was Ghost who called for her. Howling back, she'd let him know that she acknowledged his call and would be on her way. Arising from her spot, she would spread her wings, taking one last look at her surrounding before taking flight and heading towards her destination; Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10