Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:18 pm

With what. I grin again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:20 pm

I try hard not to grumble but I look at him. My expression had become more serious "I need my flame.... Like... I need it I don't want this I need flame. I feel cold on the inside. I can't heal myself as quickly with ought it. I.... I need it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:26 pm

Pfft. Why didn't you say so. I'm sorry it didn't work out between you and deluge. I lunge at fire and clamp my jaws on her neck. My four black tipped canines puncturing her jugular. A glowing orange aura accumulates on my chest then slowly makes its way toward my jaws then it flows out of my canines into fires body as I continue to clamp down on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:33 pm

The Shaydo part of Spirit watched, intrigued, with her war hero tattoo-like marking glowed over the markings of her three first murders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:35 pm

I hold in a low growl that was growing in my chest. The feeling of my flames seeping through me as my eyes flash colors. My violet eyes go to their natural color and the flame on my tail begins to spark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:37 pm

I keep clamping harder and harder onto her neck as the aura continues to flow through my fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:40 pm

I growl in pain my claws growing and digging into the ground. I clench my jaw in order to prevent myself from biting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:43 pm

I resist the natural urge to twist and end it. But instead I sit still, my jaws clamped on her neck. Black smoke escapes through the side of my jaw. It tries to get into fires lungs as I sit there still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Spirit watched as the Fire returned to the Dire before her, watching interested. She piped up, "I absorbed Ebonyfire from a previous...er...sparring partner. Would you like the abilities, Fire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:11 pm

I look over at spirit "u..um sure". I soft smile is planted up in my face before I begin to cough from the black smoke. My eyes begin to shift from violet to blood shot and j growl at ghost still coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Spirit bit down on the Female's leg, a black aura flowed from her fangs and into the female's flesh. Wolfire and Spirit, along with Ghost, were surrounded with black flames giving off white smoke and glowing wildly. It didn't take long, though they were higher-level powers, and she stopped biting after a few minutes.
"You should be able to summon a familiar of yours. They will be built of, use, and heal, with black fire. Also...you can use it to create a shield around yourself." Shaydo complained to Spirit of losing one of the many collected powers, but Spirit silenced her internally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:29 pm

My Eyes darted with rage. My vision at first seemed blurry and it angered me. The affect wore off quickly and a rush of pure energy pulsed through me. Due to ghost my flame undercoat had returned but it was different. The bright flame pattern seemed a tint darker and the bang over my eye had a few white dashes through it. The change quickly disappeared when spirit had finished. Inside I felt different but outside I was back to my old self. I looked to ghost as if asking if he was finally finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:51 pm

I slowly retract my four inch long canines to their normal one and a half inch length then unclamp my jaws from her neck. I quickly place a paw over the holes in her neck until she heals herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Taking a few deep breaths at the feeling of his canines leaving I being to feel the rest of my flame coming back to me. The holes on my neck heal over and I take a final deep breath of air feeling my fire inside mix with it. I release I gust of overly heated warm air that burns a bit of grass in front of me and the corners of my lips curl slightly as they twitch. "T..thanks I needed that" I move ghosts paw away before trotting off. The grass that I walk on scorched leaving only paw prints and I try hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Spirit studied the pawprint, nodding. "yep. Successfully gave her Ebonyfire." She looked over at Ghost, watching as his incisors returned to regular size.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm

Silver growls and barsa her theeth as she says "why does no body fucking listen to me im the fucking Alpha female who gave them a fuckimgplace to call home and let them become a fuckimg family."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 am

my head turns in the direction of silver and i walk over to her. i sit in front of her with the calmest expression yet to have been seen from me. "m...maybe its because your not doing your job to its fullest" i shrug softly. "i don't mean to sound rude when i say this but maybe you should try harder" i puff up my cheeks slightly still looking at the alphas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:47 am

She has a point. If someone doesn't listen to you, put them in their place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 am

i look over at ghost and nod "if you need advice on how to push people into listening to you just do what i do. rage to the point in which the earth could possibly be destroyed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:08 am

Spirit sat behind Ghost, not making eye contact with the Alphess.
"Or you could do what I have done for thousands of years....Kill one to make an example to the others..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:51 am

i look back at spirit and i nod slightly "true true"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 am

Spirit's blue eyes locked with Fire's, and she nodded back. Mouthing, 'should you ever need more powers....come and find me.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:03 am

i nod at the wolf with a smile before mouthing 'ill be coming often'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:22 am

'I'll try to keep the variety.' Spirit chuckled a bit at the mouthed sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:36 am

I smile before turning back to silver "so...um.. Did that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next