Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Silver gets there in no time and trots up to Ghost and says "whats up."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Lights, gone. Just up and left. For reasons unknown to anyone. Sighs and shakes my head. We'll I'm headed back. I whip your side with my tail and run away. Hey pregos, can you still run. Race ya back.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Silver smirks and takes off after Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Ha I win. Sticks my tongue out at you
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 pm

laughs and says "this one yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Like always. You mean
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:31 pm

no. this one only if you did not vanish all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Point taken. I smirk
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

smirks back, we all know in speed im he fastest wolf known I say as I walk past my head high as well as my tail,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 pm

For now I poke you in the stomach. As these guys grow, your gonna get slow
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm

you wish ill get slow, these pups wont slow me down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 pm

We'll see I give her a dangerous look.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 pm

smirks back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Serpent barely noticed the two wolves leave until he'd finished his collection of bulbs, "hello?" he asked the empty cave quietly, "where did everybody go?" shrugging, he left the cave for the hunting grounds, as he needed to prepare a feast for the coming of the regeneration of his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Light left man
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:24 am

Silver sits by herself and sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 am

Serpent gracefully cut through the long grass that hid him from the herd that was native to the area. He was poised, professional, as he targeted a strong male bull. The bull's muscular appearance was not the only thing making him an attractive centerpiece for the feast, but the way those muscles rippled beneath the tawny hide made Serpent's mouth water. He readied himself for the slaughter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 am

The ebony male burst forth from his hiding place, eyes locked on the tawny-colored bull who still grazed lazily. Time seemed to bend with Serpent's will, and he used the moment to sink a good first bite into the back of the bull's neck, his venom-coated teeth tearing not all the way but easily through the giant creature's flesh and sinews. He retracted his maw and bit down again into the creature's neck, this time finishing him.
Thick blood coated and matted the fur on Serpent's muzzle and on his black claws. His eyes were an unusual shade of sanguine-red, as if changed with the taste of fresh blood. Armed with the strength of his forefathers, he dragged the heavy carcass into a secluded and hidden cave behind a waterfall.

Serpent expertly stripped the body of its hide, laying the soft short skin down underneath where his feast would take place, then he stripped the meat from each bone, tossing the discarded bones into a corner. Smiling softly at his feat, he left the cave in search of more glacier lilies, eager to add to the bounty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:34 am

I sigh and I lay down outside the den. I venture into deep thought. My eyes glow red. The black symbols appear on my pelt. Black smoke starts to leak from my muzzle with each breath as i start to growl to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 pm

His search led him out of Druid territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:30 pm

I get up and walk into the forest. The black symbols glow red as I walk into the tree line. Where is serpent?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 pm

"he's in the Swift Paws Pack's territory getting Light back." I say in a dual tone as my eyes seem to flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 pm

I look back. Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 pm

I shake my head and say "uh...um yeah, i think these guys are getting to me." I say as i look down at my very largestomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Serpent sniffed the cold air that attacked him like needles. He was a pup again, soft and vulnerable with only three lives left until he died for good. Though his body was now young, his mind was still that of the aged male who'd been in his place previously.
Shit! he thought to himself, How will I find Ghost in this giant clusterfuck? I was reborn! Dammit! I should've never pursued that ivory damsel. She cost me a life!
His eyes were not yet green, but instead were red, red with anger and red with hurt and despair. He was angry, very angry. On wobbly newborn legs, he tried desperately to make his way toward Silver's soft and maternal scent.
"Ghost! Silver!" he whined in a younger, less seductive voice. "Help!"
His body and soul cleansed, he had his black feathery wings back, and Serpent almost hated it. He loathed anything about himself that was innocent. Found it repulsive. "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next