Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:02 am

I feel something touch my forepaw. I look down to see that spirit followed his mother here. Hey silver, look. I hold the little escape artist up for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 am

looks at the pup taking a step closer eyes going an aqua blue color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 am

I look at the females movements and give a warning growl to not get too close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:06 am

eyes flicker a red at his growl and i stop. "s..s..sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 am

It's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:09 am

I look at the two wolves and stomach gurgles a bit before i smile "well thanks for the chat but i really need to get some food" begins to walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 am

You need company, me and little spirit here wouldn't mind joining you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 am

Thinks for a moment on the situation 'i can either hunt by myself now... of let this wolf help... meh why not'. I turn to him shrugging "sure its better than being alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:16 am

Don't you know it. I smile. Only took me 950 years to learn that little number.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 am

I step in front of her and tell Ghost to bring him to the the den. "Well it seems you need a pack Wolfire. Why not join mine if yoj van prove your trustworthy and worth my time."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 am

Ooh, we're getting serious I say in a mock tone. I pick up spirit by his scruff and start towards the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:21 am

Watches the wolf walk off then looks at her for a moment "s..sure im just not much of a people person though. After being alone for some time you kind of grow that way"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

"Yeah i feel you. I was that that way too until i met Ghost. You still want to hunt i could go for a hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 am

Looks a bit nervously "im just warning you... i dont hunt like other wolves so dont judge my style"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:29 am

"Your fine. I have a dangerous side as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am

i sigh taking a deep breath as my paws and tail go flame colored "ok then... sure lets hunt"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:44 am

Silver smiles and her eyes flash to her dual black one as her canines grow longer and her demonic self comes out. "Ok lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 am

Begins to run keeping a watch at the surrounding before stopping and tilting head tail flickering up. Looks in that direction for a long time before taking a step closer "somethings there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:20 am

I arrive at the den carrying spirit by the scruff. Hey serpent, look who escaped and followed silver outside by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am

I sneak silently towards the creature quickly attacking grabbing it by the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:30 am

I sneak silently towards the creature quickly attacking grabbing it by the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Serpent rolled onto his side randomly.

(Going to be gone for about a week. seeya.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 pm

I look at serpent and smirk. Looks like I'm not the only tired one here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Sinks teeth into the rabbit shaking it violently mouth glowing a bit from the heat I was creating in rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 pm

I doze off, and as usual the puppies start to jump on and run around me. They use my sleeping form as a jungle gym like always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next