Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:41 pm

promise. cant leave now. you've got my paws tied, I give a smirk. go to him before its to late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Crescendo sped up his pace, not noticing how his bloody tears left a trail behind him. He knew, somehow, that danger loomed in the form of a cliff in front of him, but he kept going, full speed. Eventually he reached the clearing, and began to walk until he reached the steep edge. Crescendo admired the rock structure below, pointed, as if it were a mouth wanting to swallow him whole.
Beautiful.
Breathtaking.
He sucked in a deep breath-
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Silver raced towards Crescendo and with her unusual speed reached him in time as she stood behind him she said "why did you leave Crescendo?" Silver asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 pm

screw it I say to myself. he's my friend and he needs support. I vanish and reappear next to crescendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Crescendo looked behind him, eyes unhappy bright crimson colored, "I'm leaving because you're killing me Silver...from the inside." He turned around, anger churning inside of his red eyes, "every time I see you, I'm yours, but you don't respect that! You're hurting me, Silver...let me go."
He looks to his side, seeing an old friend.
"Glad you made it." he said with a friendlier tone.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm

Silver looks confused at Crescendo and says "how are you mine?" Silver asked him as she saw Ghost appear next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Crescendo began to weep, "Because I love you! You are my little fae and I was once the vulnerable teenager you saved from himself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

I nod to crescendo. I'm here for you man. but before the sappy crap starts, could you do me and silver a favor and step away from the ledge, I say an uneasy edge in my tone.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 pm

"Crescendo I know you love me." I say "and I feel the same but I also love Ghost and some of me loves Coal." I say sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm

"You know? I've had it with this crap as well." He stretched the pristine white wings on his back, and jumped over the edge, wings catching the soft breeze and letting him glide over the lush forest below. He sucked in a deep breath, before using his concentration in the fullest to land in the treeline, where he continued his escape on foot...or...paw.

(Sorry guys. getting off for now Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:01 pm

I sigh. he thinks he can just run. I vanish and appear in front of crescendo. stop. you cant just run when your hurt, you have to face your problems, or else it will haunt you for the rest of your existence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:02 pm

I sigh and look to silver. now what I ask her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Light was unable to move for probably an entire hour. Her eyes widen and her entire body quivering in fear. First the male, now the female who seemed to be jealous of her. While she could understand what might made her jealous, she had no right to act towards her like that. Nothing had happened, nothing would have happened.
But Light was used to being treated like the annoying dust under someone's paws. Julio did the same with her, used her for his own needs and once she would've tried to warm him up, he left for good. Was she just a play thing for everyone? Couldn't she once prove them, that she was not only something to play with but a living creature. Which had dreams, desires and needs? Silent tears rolled down her face, the scene of the demon and the Alphess still playing within her head. She had caused the fight, the pain. Was her presence even desired here? No one treated her as if she'd be welcomed. Their thoughts never showed anything else but hatred. Such negative pressure upon her. She couldn't stand the pressure. She was too fragile to stay alive.
As she finally could move her limbs, Light made her way back into the hole she was in before, silent sobs enacting from it as she cried. Taking one last breath, Light waited till her lungs would scream, crave for the oxygen bust she wouldn't do them that favor. This time, she said no and felt her soul slowly leaving her mortal body. Her eyes were closed and while waiting for death, she formed her lips into a true smile.

(Sorry guys, it seems that I'm in a completely other timezone than everyone else.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:06 pm

I appear by the log. Tut tut tut I walk over to the log. I rip through the log with ease and I drag light out setting her down in a clearing. If you think I'll let you end yourself so easily, you are mistaken. I back away giving her space. And that thought of not being wanted here, it's not true. Just takes them longer to warm up to a newcomer. No need to try to kill yourself over it. And I know what it's like to be walked upon or cast out. I've spent the past few centuries alone. Oh how death taunted me so. I tried to rid myself of my mortality, more times than I can count. But immortality said otherwise. It decided to torture me for eternity. Death will never come to collect me. So your not the only one hurt.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Silver watched as Crescendo left and also watched Ghost leave to go some where else. (well now im alone....great.) Silver thought to herself as she padded back to Coals side. As she came upon him she sat down and started to think. (well seems like my son Reaper was right this is going to be a hard choice when I take a mate) She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Butcher was walking along when he caught a familiar scent. His eyes widened as he realized it was Silver's scent. He quickened his trotting hoping that it was really her. After all this tie he finally would be able to call her his, and from the smell of it she was in heat, the perfect time to mark her as his.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Silver lost in her own thoughts caught a scent she new all to well. Her eyes widened and she thought (no could it really be?) She thought to herself as she remembered all the times with Butcher when they where pups. She stood up and stood stiff staring at one spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Seeing Silver trot back towards him, he gave her a small smile. She was probably exhausted and he didn´t want her to feel bad. He, himself wasn´t jealous that she told Ghost about her love towards him, afterall he left her the choice who she´d pair with. It wasn´t his right to tell her who she´d have to spend her life with. Even as an Alpha, it wasn´t his right.
"I´m sorry that you have to go through this all." He whispered in his deep Growl like voice, heightening his head as a new scent penetrated his nostrils. Coal didn´t know who it was, it was a stranger he thought. However, seeing Silver on alert, his instincts kicked in and he sprinted without saying a word toward the Location of the smell. Roars exiting his mouth, he jumped over a bush and landed on top of an ebony creature, both collided and ended up with him ontop of him. He didn´t hurt the slightly smaller sized male but he kept his lips lifted and a dangerous Growl within his throat. Whoever this male was, he was intruding his territory and Coal being Alpha Male, he had to protect his pack from this stranger. Everyone was a potential threat, this male including.
"Who are you, stranger and what are you doing in my pack´s territory?" he snarled, his tail lifted in dominance and his eyes narrowed. His voice turned more deep, his eyes flashing black and his teeth grew a bit, his demon was trying to take this Chance and take over his Body once again, though he was fighting against it. Glaring at the brute underneath him, he made sure that he couldn´t escape his grip, though he wasn´t sure whether it would work or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 pm

It felt strangely comfortable as her soul slowly left her mortal body. Her energy was low, she didn´t need to breath, she wouldn´t do her lungs the favor. They gave up, just as she did.
Her body was there but her mind somewhere else. Without noticing it, she found herself next to the male she once loved, Julio. His charming smile immediately made her smile in return, both canids cuddling and affectionaly licking each others fur. Her smile even reached her mortal body and she did smile while she was not present. "Never leave my side again." her mortal body whispered while she actually spoke in her dream. However, as Ghost moved her body out of her hiding place, she felt that someone was dragging her away from her beloved Julio. She ran and ran but whatever she did, Julio´s distance was growing until she couldn´t see him anymore. 
Awakening with her eyes widen and a loud scream of pain and sadness, she cried out his name with an agonized howl. Even if he cheated on her, she couldn´t stop loving him, he would always haunt her. She started hyperventilating, coughing up... blood what made her even more panick. One has to know, she is afraid of blood. Yelping, she pushed her fragile and pathetic frame off of the ground, though stumbled and fell down again. Tears rolled down her eyes and she couldn´t take enough breaths. Light wanted to return to Julio but at the same time, she didn´t. It sickened her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Holy shit. Uh, that was a hell of a dream. You ok. Then the scent of an old friend enters my nostrils. Fuck I snarl in my own mind. He returns
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Silver just stood there not moveing, she did not trust her self if she moved. She would wait and see if its who she thinks it is when Coal and the new comer show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Light yelped as she heard a voice behind her, once again stumbling and falling. Her breath was unsteady and she was still crying, though her tears disappeared as she saw the white demon who had comforted her so well. He was the only one who treated her well, not in hostility. She bowed her head with a still unsteady breath, eyes closed."I'm sorry. I've caused much pain to you and the Alphess. I've never wanted this all to happen, forgive me Ghost." She whined slightly, whispering the agonizing words.
However, as she heard Ghost something mentioning about someone who returned she tilted her head slightly in confusion, "W-Who do you mean?" She questioned quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh it's nothing and no need to apologize. I have these demonic outbreaks every now and then. And silver has an ego the size of the sun. No need to cry light. It would have happened anyway. Now, why in the hello, did you try to suffocate yourself. I look at what remains of the log that I tore to bits not moments ago. Everything ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 pm

upon bis next words, silent tears ran down her cheeks while she chuckled slightly. Why did she try to kill herself? Attend suicide? Shaking her head, she whispered in a bright yet extremely painful and sad tone, "I am useless, just as he said..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Who said you were useless? I growl lowly and my eyes flash bright red dangerously. I snap out of it and look at light with genuine caring and understanding. Your not useless. And don't let anyone tell you that. I wipe away her tears with a gentle paw and looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next