Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:43 am

Crescendo burst upon the grisly scene, eyes aflame with emotion. "My precious little demon, what have you done now?" He stared down at the seemingly dead wolf, his heart was ripped into two pieces, one half was sadness for the death of his friend and ally, the other was sheer pride in his "Little Demon." Crescendo looked at Silver, his eyes now purple, shooting gold fireworks of love ad despair.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 am

Silver looked at Crescendo and could not utter a word athow he looked. All she could do was stare at him. She shivered again and yet agakn tried to cover her in season scent.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 am

My eyes begin to fade as a black veil shrouds around my eye sockets. I exhale a breath of pure black smoke. Black smoke begins to leak from the corners of my eyes. My eyes open a bottomless black shade. I stand and I relocate the seven dislocated joints in my neck with a sickening symphony of popping. I stare at silver with an emotionless face. Some might say this face is even soulless. Then a devilish smile creeps onto my face. My turn, I say in a distorted and dark voice that almost resembles the sound of grating tombstones. I inhale, then with a deafening roar, a cloud of black smoke leaps forward and shrouds silver instantly. The roar causes my cheeks to tear with a sickening ripping noise. All of the black smoke forces it's way down into silvers lungs. It begins to crowd her mind with fears even the cruelest minds couldn't possibly conjure up. With another roar I vanish into the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:54 am

"Calm down, Silver, I already know." He said quietly, beginning to shriek as the black smoke choked his little, "Fae" He wrapped his wings around her in an effort to block out the demonic forces.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:55 am

As Silver is in her worst fears she sees Ghsot leaving forever along with Crescendo. She sees Coal losing a battle with Damon and with that Damon becomes the new Alpha male as Silver by his side. Silver whines and whimpers for it to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 am

Crescendo holds her tighter, trying with great effort to purge her soul, he sees Decrescendo a few yards away. "Great!" he cussed loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 am

I run through the forest my influence loses grip with every passing step. Black blood pours from the rips in my cheeks. I should have left earlier I chastise myself. I make a b line for the borders. My eyes return to their natural blood red ant the smoke stops leaking from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:01 am

Silver feels Crwxcendo close and yells with pain "please help, make it go away."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:03 am

Silver feels Ghost getting further away from her and since he fells the bound between them when she howls a mourn full howl he feels the pain with in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:05 am

I feel a sharp pain in my chest and it causes my to trip. I roll down a little ditch and land hard on my back. I whimper as I get up and continue to run. I push the pain into the back of my mind and push on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 am

Crescendo radiated calmness through himself and into the fae he protected, and, loving, gave her nose a small and playful lick. "I'm trying, Silver, I'll make it go away, I promise!" He savors the moment, though, holding her so close to himself, her guardian angelwolf. "I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 am

Silver even thogh feels calm also feels pain. She whimpers loudly as she feels Ghost leaving. She howls her silverly tone onky he would now as it sounds of hurt and....... and love.... she wairs for him to reply..... her pain smking it un barable for him to go with it unoticed or any further
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:16 am

I start to yelp and whimper as I start to slow down. I begin to limp. I limp down a small valley next to a little creek. The border just a few hundred yards ahead. But the weight of the bond feels as if the world has been placed on my shoulders. In one last defiant roar I take one last step before collapsing. I lay in a crumpled heap whimpering as if I was burning from the inside out. A single tear finds its way down my cheek mixing with the now crimson blood still dripping from the rips in my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 am

Silver feels like she cant breath and gets out of Crescendos graps as she sniffs her way to Ghost. As she gets there she sees him laying still and lays next to him with her head on his back like she used to. She starts to lick his neck hopimg hes ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:26 am

I look up at the sudden contact. Blood stains the underside of my jaw. I lay my head back down. Each of my breaths is strained as if life is trying to pry itself from my body. Why I say aloud. Why do you put up with a monster like me. My words are slurred due to the rips in my cheeks. The movements of my jaw cause the blood to crack and new blood trickles down my muzzle and ends in a pool at the tip of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 am

"Because............i.............love............you...........Ghost..........always..........have.........always.......will..." i say as a shugger takes control of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:37 am

My ears flick at those words. But it can't be so silver I say sitting up. A monster doesn't deserve such emotions toward him. I look away, but that wolf back there was there to protect you while I was the one who caused you harm. He loves you silver. It doesn't take a single bit of sense to be able to tell. I get up. I think I've overstayed my welcome. My cheeks heal instantly with a flash of white light. I start to walk toward the border again. I look back and smile go to him silver. I'm.... I'm going to go. Wether or not I come back I don't know. Not much reason I should stay. You better treat the rookie right or I'll come back and knock some sense into you
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:42 am

Silver looks as Ghost leaves the bond between them growing stronger. Unabrable. Silver lets out a whine and whimper hopimg pleading that Ghsot does not leave her......again. She looks at jim with sadness in her eyes, and says very quietly but quietly enough to where Ghost can hear... "please not again Ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 am

Those words stop me dead in my tracks. I'm sorry silver, but I can't see you hurt because of me anymore. It's killing me to see you like this over me. You need to be happy. Like back there when your were with coal or crescendo. That's the happiest I've seen you in years. Just go and be happy. Don't let me hold you back. Mows a chance at happiness. Please
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 am

As Silver watches Ghost leave she lets a tear run down her cheek. She silghtly cries for her love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 pm

I hear silver cry behind me. I stop. My mind races looking over the possibilities. The possible outcomes. The facts race through my head. I sigh. I reappear next to silver. Fine I'll stay. But if I lose control again even for a second, I'm gone and nothing will stop me the next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Crescendo storms off into the forest, trying to take flight but only hovering a few feet off the ground. In an effort to send his final message, he lets himself slip away from his body to whisper in Silver's ear "Goodbye!" for the truth was that every second he was at her side, she killed him more and more, with love and jealousy and endless pain. Returning to his body, he crossed the border, bloodred tears streaming down his cheeks.
Crescendo whispered through those tears, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Silver felt Crescendo leave the packs border and wandered why he left in the first place she looks to Ghost for a answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:36 pm

I tilt my head. Hmm, I sense jealousy, pain, anger, and sadness. Go to him I'll be at the den. I feel if I talk to him he might try to kill me. Even though we both know that I can't be killed. But he needs you now. Go to him
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Silver looks to Ghost and says "promise you wont leave." She asked him as she stares in to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next