Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Silver continued to watch Coal and Demon fight. (I wander whats going to happen if Coal looses the fight. Will Demon become the new Alpha Male in my pack or will he want to be a loner) Silver thought to herself as she growled in fustration. Her grey blue eyes shining with curesity
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm

sorry silver until coal gives me the order i cant do anything but if it comes to it if coal dies nothing is standing in my way of sending this wolf to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Pain shot through his body. However, he was far away from actually giving up. He backed up a bit before circling Demon once again, growling and snarling with his upper lip lifted, showing off his gum and fangs. With his optics narrowed, Coal aimed once again for Demon's back, exactly the same spot he had already bitten. That was his tactic, that would cause major pain for the brown-ish brute. Shaking his head furiously from side to side, he eventually caused the wound to grow bigger before letting off and circling Demon once again, "You are not welcome here if you won't obey me, Demon!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:40 am

Silver heard Ghost as he said he would not step in until said so by Coal. Silver nodded her head, glade she had a friend by her side like Ghost. For now all she could do was wait, waite for the fight to end or for one of the wolves to die or give up. She hoped nothing would come to some one dieing because then Silver would eaither have a new Alpha Male or a dead pack member and friend. (Come on Coal, i knkw you can do it) Silver thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:28 am

The harsh scent of blood reached the damsel's nostrils, and she warily crept forward, incredibly aware as she passed beyond the point of the pack's territory. Following her keen nose, she happened upon the scene of the fight rather quickly, her pace brisk. Her gaze first settled on the three largest canids, noting that they were probably at least three times her size. She vaguely distinguished the two fighting ones as males, and the silver-coated one as a female. They were most likely Alphas, she realized. Cautiously pulling her optics off of the large wolves, she then took note of another female, this one, she noticed with relief, was about the same size as her. The damsel crouched among the foliage, desperately hoping not to be noticed until at least the scene in front of her had played out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:42 am

Demon's irises never allowed the black-ish  frame of Coal to be out of their sight. He was watching him intensively  as he circled the brute, a slight smirk was playing on his lips as no growl exited his throat. The large canid could tell that the silvery female was supporting Coal, maybe not physically but mentally. She wanted him to win. "I see, you are still a ladiesman, aren't  ye?" He taunted Coal with a nasty laughter exiting his mouth. However, the laugh did stop as Coal lunged at his back, exactly the same spot he has bitten before. A loud, growl mixed with a groan came from Demon, a roar.
As Coal let off and started circling again, Demon narrowed his optics before barking in a confident tone, a large smile spreading his face, "You still call me by my birth name. C'mon  buddy." There was no need for Demon to say more than that, he knew that Coal would know what he meant by that.
However, it was now time for Demon's  move; he pushed himself off of the ground and threw himself once again on Coal, pushing the supposed Alpha Male tightly onto the dirty soil underneath them. "Say my name... For what I am know for..." His tone was emotionless as he put his paw on Coals  face and digged his talons into his flesh, near to his eye. He knew well that if he would move a little bit closer, Coal could loose his eyesight. "Say it!"

[OOC: sorry for not posting so long, me and Coal have work to do for school. But we will be posting again since it's almost over. Also I am not powerplaying, i asked Coal and he said ok before I posted this.]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Silver watched as Coal and Demon still battled it out, what for? She had no idea. She just hoped neither Coal or Demon would die in the fight. She did not need to loose a friemd and pack mate or a rogue wolf who might want to join later on. She sniffed the air catching yet another rogue wolf in the area but this one was a female. Silver sighed and closed her eyes as she shook her massive head and let a growl out before she got up and scanned the area for the rogue female. Not even a split second went by did Silver catch her off to the side. Silver walked with a slight limp as she raced towards the rogue female.

As she got to her she said in a domina t voice while her postuer was dominant as well, "what is your name and why are you on my land?" Sikver said growling lowly. Silver could still see Coal and Demon off to the side fighting. She waited for the female to speak.

(OOC: your good guys, i dont have rules about no power playing, in the bio it asked for any powers so even if you where em power playing its ok. If you have not read what Ghost and i have posted before yoj posted then you should we where power playing a little, well at least Ghost was, )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:14 pm

I follow silver my eyes glowing red and smoke coming from my muzzle with each breath. I keep a sideways glance at the battle
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am

Silver sees Ghost walks with her she still watches the battle between two dominant male wolves and waits for the rogue female to say something to her if she says anything to her at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 am

The small damsel flattened her'e audits against her cranium, but not in an aggressive way. Rather the opposite, really. Her head descended into a well practiced stance of submission. Having previously been in similar situations, she knew it was best to avoid provoking the large female that towered over her. "Demure,"she stated in a brazen tone. "The scent of blood caught my attention." Demure added, keen to answer the alpha's questions briskly. Although she was aware that this canine in front of her was probably more prone to attack her, the svelte female couldn't help but keep half of her attention focused on the fighting males.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm

"Well Demure what is it that you would want, are you lookimg for a pack to join or passing through?" Silver asked her as she caught her looking at Coal and Demon still battleing it out not to far from where Silver and Demure where talking at at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:24 am

Demure hesitantly eased onto her haunches, her optics observantly locked onto the Alpha's posture. Her own muscles were coiled tightly beneath her thin, coarse fur, ready to react in less than a moment's notice. She shrugged at the canine's question. "I was initially just curious, but if you're willing to allow me into your pack, I wouldn't decline." Her audits continued to rotate towards every audible growl emitted from the males, and although she seemed to had settled down, the damsel still cast a cautious glance towards the two every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 am

Silver heard her reply and said as she got tense all of a sudden by the way the rogue female was holding herself, "you can join, if you want. But know this i am the Alpha female and i am very stricked with the way i run my pack. If you do not obey my orders and pull your weight around my pack then you will eaither be kill, banished or set at a rank as Omega. Am i understood?" Silver said in her dominant Alpha voice to Demure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:40 am

Demure only chuckled as she responded. "Nothing new, then." She said, referring to the difficult life she's had to endure as both an Omega and an Outcast. "But I do appreciate the welcome, thanks." The female added dully, her posture relaxing as the Alpha seemed to lose interest in her. Tilting her head to the side, she briefly recalled their conversation before speaking. "I don't believe I ever got names."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:46 pm

As hearing her say she did not get the names of us yet Silver said, "im Silver the Alpha female, this is Ghost, he does not have a rank yet, the big black male wolf fighting is Coal he is the Alpha male and the big brown male is Demon a rogue then we have Naomi she is my Beta and she is currently on a boarder run at the time. Then we have two young ones at the den, one is a wolf pup i found and his name is Eli, and then we have a mountian lion cub and his name is Scar, i also found him when i found the wolf pup." Silver said answering her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 pm

I stand silently my red eyes fixed on the wolf black smoke comes from my muzzle with each breath.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Silver heard Ghost breath and saw his smoke come out with each breath, "cool it Ghost." I said with a little domina t voixe towards him. What was with him, he seems like he is pissed because of so many wolves joining. And then with Coal being Alpha male and Demon coming along and now this rogue female wolf. Silver thought to herself but did not relize she also said it in Ghost mind as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 am

Demure bobbed her head slightly. "Alright, thanks. Pleased to meet your acquaintance." The female said, her thin fur returning to lay flat against her hackles and nape. She cast a cool glance towards the strange wolf-Ghost, as Silver called him-but otherwise ignored the male. "And forgive me," she added, "but it's been a while, and I am not familiar with the pack protocol. Do we wait for this to play out-" She tilted her head to indicate the brawl. "-Or are we supposed to be doing something else in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:31 pm

"We are to wait for em them to finish the fight and see who wins. But we can also do different things among the pack." Silver explained to Demure as she looked at the brawl still going on for dominants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Upon Demon's remark, Coal allowed a furious growl to exit his lips, his eyes widened at the sight of his once best friend. Now biggest enemy. "You have not changed. You are still the same bastard..."
Demon demanded his Sobriquet, though Coal was in no mood to do him that favor. He wasn't going to call him Butcher. He did not deserve the title. One has to know that the Butcher was a special Titel for canids in Coals previous pack. It meant that you were a great, brave and strong warrior. Only then you deserved this title. And in Coals eyes... Demon was far away from deserving that title.
Soon Coal landed once again on the ground, his back tightly pressed against the damp soil underneath him. Now Demon said it once again, telling him to say his name out loud. But Coal refused. "Never." Ebony talons digged themselves into the flesh of the alpha, leaving a fairly big wound across his face. He knew, that wouldn't heal soon. Growling in pain, Coal relaxed slightly before suddenly leaning forward and shutting his jaws between Demon's throat.
He got him now. It wasn't enough to kill his former friend but it was surely enough to knock him out for a while. "Know your place. Demon." Slowly limbing away, he breathed heavily, his nostrils flaring every once and then while he exhaled. Blood flowed out of the parts of his body which were wounded, it was too much for the male. Allowing his frame to collapse he landed upon the ground, taking once last deep breath before everything faded for a moment.
He wasn't dead. "Just. Let me rest. Please."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Silver hear the battle end and saw Coal collapse to the ground. Silver rushed and grabbed cobwebs and leaves before she rushed to Coals side, she nuzzled his thick neck before cleaning his wounds out whkle wrapping them in the leaves and then putting the cobwebs on them so they could heal a little faster then normal. Then Silver layed next to Coal in a dominat protecive stanse and look on her face dareing any one to get close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:55 am

The svelte damsel watched with growing interest as the darker hued canid- the Alpha, Coal, she reminded herself, as the thought of calling one by one's name/title was still strange to her- clamped his jaws around the throat of the other brute. As the wolf fell from the crushing force, and Coal collapsed, she warily crept forward as the threat level between everyone slowly died away.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:24 am

Silver bared her thick white teeth at Demure as she moved closer near Coal, a loud growl and snarl coming iut of her muzzle dareing her to step closer to him. She looked straight in her eyes im a dominant way and pinned her ears back. Coal was hurt and Silver would not let anyone come close to him until he was able to get up and move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:44 am

Demure rolled her eyes at the stubborn and unpredictable Alpha Female and lowered onto her haunches. "I've heard that goldenrod is useful for reducing swelling, although I can't be certain that it works effectively." She stated, implying that she wished to help. "Really, what damage could I do?" She muttered inaudibly beneath her breath, referring to her lack of mass.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Silver sees that Demure wants to help and so Silver lets her come closer so she could at least help Coal out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next