Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Sorry Zero forgot to log off and I thought it was my account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Coals smirked devilish, whispering seductively into Silver's ear, "A surprise. Only for you, love." He said, grabbing her gently at her scruff and pushing her down. His instincts took over and soon Coal found himself on top of Silver, his paws grabbing her ribcage and his jaws clenched around her scruff. His teeth grew and he growled lowly, his demonic side wanting to be let out as he started mating silver in the shadows of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:24 pm

I trot through the forest as I see serpent. The black symbols now permanently burned on to my white coat, my eyes now forever glowing, and black smoke will leak from my muzzle with each breath for the rest of my life. I'm back from my patrol I say in my normal voice. I see serpent. I nod to him then i go and sit next to a tree by my self.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Silver's eyes grew wide as she knew what he was doing. She whimpered and struggled to move but Coal's dead body weight made it impossibke for her to escape. As she was being mated she asked between whimper's "you sure about this i can get pregnant you know."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Serpent pushed his nose toward the ground, ashen wings billowing like fabric from his upper back, and followed the scent that he recognized as Light. "I need to check on her," the voice in his head told him, "she might need help." Serpent entered a vast cave, spotting the delicate and lovely creature he had admired from the waterfall.
"Are you okay, miss?" he asked sheepishly, realizing he was foolish to chase after a female in season after only knowing her for about an hour, "I figured...well, I have the medical knowledge to help you..." he chuckled nervously, "should you need anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:33 pm

My ears perk up and a grin takes hold on my face. Holy shit, they are actually doing it I say with a sly chuckle. The chuckling turns into fits of laughter as I clutch my sides. Damn son, great we're gonna have to deal with more mouths to feed. Great! I shake my head. Last thing I need is more of silver running around. I laugh again
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

(LAUGHS) thats great Ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Serpent turned his head to the noises coming from across the land, "gross." he said to himself, "do they really have to do that so close to the territory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Knowing them. They don't know how to be subtle. So no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Serpent gagged on laughter, "I know I'm a scarlet letter, but dang, even I don't make that much noise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

I fall over laughing clutching my sides. Stop it hurts, I laugh uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

(im usually quiet though)
Back to top Go down

Light whimpered as he saw the Alpha Male coming towards her, nodding her head she whispered, "O-of course." Thinking about what Coal would want from Silver, she couldn't help but chuckle once, though she quietened as Serpent approached her.
Upon his following words, she didn't know what to say. She was confused, sad, insecure, frustrated. However as he mentioned something about a medicine, her ears shot up and she looked up at him, "Whatever, just help me somehow." she barked, looking straight into his eyes with sorrow in her purple pigmented ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 pm

I manage to lower my laughs to chuckles. You ok light. I look over to the white pelted fae with glowing red eyes. The black symbols contrasting on my pelt in the sunlight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Coal smirked at her following words, "I would love to have a little family with you silver."
He growled while continuing until he let off of her and started licking her maw. "I bet our child's will be just as beautiful as you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Serpent's expression turned serious as he approached the female, "may I?" he asked softly as he crept closer, he didn't want to intrude if he was not wanted, "I need to see if there are any serious wounds or infections that need cleaning or treatment." his voice was formal and professional, but soft somehow.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Silver smiled and said "and if we have a male he will be the most powerful Alpha male besides you and my father." She said as she licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:49 pm

(LOL Silver, I'm dying)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm

(I can't stop laughing)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm

(what lol, I posted some thing yall need to read its about second characters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:51 pm

(the gushy nature of your posts are making me so sick that I'm laughing)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:52 pm

(hey anything goes on my sites)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:52 pm

(I know right, I'm right there with you on that one serpent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:53 pm

(Still common subtlety is out as well, I mean come on)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:53 pm

(lol you two) Shakes head while smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next