Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:56 am

I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll put in a positive word with the alphas. Convince them if need be. I can tell your intentions are overall pure. I hope they accept you. Best of luck. Hey coal we got some business for you to conduct here, I shout out as we enter the small clearing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 am

A warm smile spread Coal´s lips and he wagged his tail in happiness as Silver said that she´d be his mate and that she loved him too. He nuzzled her into an embrace and laid his head upon her crown, taking a deep breath. "I love you." he whispered, his eyes closing as he took in her scent and exhaled into her fur. "I´ll never let anything happen to you." 
As Ghost arrived with a stranger and Light on his back, Coal´s receptors perked and he immediately whispered to Silver who was now by his side, "Let´s deal with this first, love." He winked at her before trotting towards Ghost and the stranger. Coal didn´t react as hostile as he did with Butcher, simply because this male didn´t seem to be an intruder. Otherwise Ghost would´ve had dealt with him. With his tail up and overall stiff posture, he approached them, glancing with a harsh glance at the two, "Who are you, stranger, and what are your intentions?" Coal addressed the ebony male, narrowing his eyes as he saw Light on his back. "What happened to her?" Coal questioned Ghost, growling slightly as he saw that the fae was in season and unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 pm

"My name is Serpent, alpha, firstborn of nightingale house and expert hunter." he said formally, "I came here originally to find my twin brother, but now I seek admittance in your pack." tossing his head toward Light, he chuckled, "she...fainted...kinda..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Silver looked at the male named Serpent and gave a slight growl at Light and did not even look in Ghost way, she was still mad at him for throwing her in to a tree after all. Silver's pose was in a dominant stance and her eyes almost seemed to flash once again.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:31 pm

I see your still being a hard ass huh silver I say in my demonic voice. Now that all special bonds are severed between us, I'll most likely stay in this form. I shoot her a dry wicked smile. Now if you'll excuse me I'll patrol the border. Just to make sure no one followed serpent in thinking its a free territory. I vanish into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Silver puts up one eye brow and a smirk forms her muzzle as she put the picture in Ghost mind and says Like what bounds, this she says as she scratch's her neck where a old scar used to be at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:36 pm

You know what bonds. The only thing keeping me here now is the fact that you need a lead warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Light slowly awoke, her big puppish eyes blinking softly as she tried to move her head. It took a while until she could control her body entirely but only to find her upon the back of a stranger. With a surprising yelp, she started kicking until she fell down onto the ground, her eyes widen and deep breaths were taken. She couldn't remember a thing, only that she passed out. Everything what had happened was gone from her memories. Hearing Silvers growl directed at her, she gave her a low whine, entire body shivering, receptors cuffed back and tail tucked between her rear legs. She lowered her body entirely onto the ground, showing nothing but submission and fear of the Alphess. However, Light was actually questioning herself why Silver was being so hostile towards her since she couldn't remember what had happened the past moments.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:39 pm

"im pretty sure it's more then that Ghost." she said in his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Bullshit! Now get out of my head or I'll get into yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Serpent stepped in between Light and Silver as soon as he noticed her absence on his back. He looked down at the fragile, delicate female with a caring expression and said softly in a voice that subtly matched his brother's singing voice, "you fainted, I carried you back." He then looked over at the alphess, smiling devilishly, "I assume you are Silver? Lovely to finally meet you. My brother wouldn't shut up about you saving his life, excuse my rudeness, my name is Serpent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Lights receptors perked softly before they were pressed back into her necks fur. Passed out? Why did she pass out? There was no reason for passing out. She started breathing heavily, what had happened to her? "D-D-Do you k-k-know w-what ha-happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

"All I know is that you said 'she feels sorry for your loss.' your eyes changed color, and I ended up carrying you back here." Serpent laughed quietly, "but don't feel bad, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Lights eyes widened, what did this wolf say? What was he talking about? She never spoke such words and why should she speak in third person of herself? The fragile female made some steps back, stumbling and collapsing into the ground. She heightened her gaze with her receptors cuffed back and fear within her eyes. "Where is Ghost?" she questioned silently. She wanted to see him very badly, afraid that she said something to him during the time where she had no control of her body. Tears started to roll down her cheeks fur as she started sobbing silently, "What is going on?!" She shook her head, tears splashing upon the soil underneath her and she started sprinting off into the forest, not paying attention to her surroundings whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Serpent's eyes widened as he watched the female sprint into the forest, he shrugged, though, and turned back to look at the alpha female which stared so effortlessly into the distance, almost as if she were trying to connect with somebody.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Silver smiled back and said "nice to meet you too Serpent."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Silver went in front of Light and said "he went for a border run, may I speak with you Light." she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Serpent smiled back in a friendly manner before shoving his nose toward the snow, following the last trail of scent left by his brother, it led into the forest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Light abruptly stopped as the Alphess placed herself in front of her, a loud yelp exited her mouth though she quietened as silver mentioned ghost. The female sighed, though she whined upon Silver's following words. Lowering her head and nodding quietly, she mumbled a "Yes, ma'am." And followed silver wherever she wanted to speak with her in a submissive posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Serpent was swallowed by the darkness that had consumed this section of the forest, neon green eyes being the only light provided to him. He came upon a cliff, where a fuzzy sort of apparition stared back, maroon eyes aglow.
Serpent stared at the...thing, eyes wide as he waited to be attacked or spoken to...or something...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Silver heard Light say yes so she began to speak. "well first off I don't hate you Light. Your a Omega and Omega's don't get al lot of respect in pack's especially for a Alpha. You wanted to be Omega so that's what you got, till you can rove your worth a higher rank. And snapping at me wont get you any where even with me liking you. You show me respect and you get respect in return. Second is that I used to be mates with Ghost and it did not work out so good, we have also had a few litters of pups, but besides the point he's my friend and ex mate and I still love him in a way and It makes me a little angry when I see you two together. That's all I wanted to say." Silver says as she waits for Light's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Light looked up at Silver while listening to her. She sat down, her head low ears pressed back and entire posture submissive, she didn't want to provoke the Alphess. However, as she heard Silver speaking she tilted her head in confusion, she couldn't remember all those things. 'Wh-when did I snap at the Alphess... When did I snap at anyone?!' She thought surprised; snapping or any kind of aggressive behavior didn't sound like her. However to please Silver, she nodded and spoke, "I-I apologize for anything I did, Alphess. It will never happen again."
However, as Silver spoke about Ghost and her being mates and that they even had pups together, her eyes widened slightly. Why was Silver telling this to her? 'Do I... love Ghost?' Listening closely, she nodded understanding her point. "It's hard to let go... I know the feeling." Light whispered, thinking about Julio. Even if he broke her heart, she still wanted him close to her...
"I'll stay away from Ghost if that is what you wish... I don't want to be someone I hate. I don't want to 'steal' him from you in any way..." Light said, lowering her head. How could she steal someone from anyone after a female stole Julio from her? She couldn't become something she hated so much now, could she?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 pm

"no....no.....no..... that is not what I meant.....I mean if you like him and eventually want to be his mate that's fine. I have officially became mate to Coal the Alpha male. I except your apology Light. But when you do become his mate please ask the it's aloud." She said as she sat rather close to Light.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Silver smiled back a Coal and entered the cave. "what's all this." She asked him as she looked him up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Coal just came back from a patrol as he looked through his territory with an emotionless stare, taking in the scents of two in season females. He started searching for Silver and soon found her next to Light, the omega of their pack who was in season as well. Smiling at both of them, he smirked at Silver before slowly looking at light. "May I borrow her for a moment?" coal gestured silver with his head to follow him as he walked through the deepest part of his territory. As they were far away from the den and everyone else, he brought her to a den like cave, slowly entering the darkness with a smirk. He waited for Silver to follow, he didn't know if she already knew what he had in mind but he'd wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next