Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:33 am

sighs as I feel Ghost leave once again and I continue to watch the lands.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:08 pm

I return to the border after a successful hunt. I sigh as i try to remove a hint of wolfs blood from my pure white coat
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

I feel Ghost come back and a hint of blood in the air my eyes go wide as I try to place the scent to a wolf I think I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 am

What I ask as I see silver sniffing the air
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 pm

narrows eyes and says "who did you kill?" I ask him as he looks at me. I study him closely hoping he did not kill any one I knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:09 pm

A rogue its nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:04 pm

"hmm," she says her eyes flashing a little as she looks at the blood on his muzzle. "ok." She says again her voice changing and her eyes flash again as she gives a low growl wanting to kill something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:51 am

The dark wolf eyed his silver leader, laying silently at the den entrance. He longed to feel Silver's heartbeats, a symphony which he found breathtaking and entrancing enough to need. Crescendo, lord of the hunt, silently relived the sweet song that she provided in his time of loneliness and silence.
If only to hear that song again, he would give his soul over to Decrescendo, lord of murder.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Silver caught a scent she knew too well, (could it be?) She thought to herself as she started to get up and search for the source of the smell. After a short time of looking she found what she was looking for. A short distance away from the den there stood Crescendo. Silver began to trot out towards him and welcome him t her pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Crescendo smiled deviously, raising from his position and gliding regally to greet his silver composer. He met her with a friendly nuzzle, a greeting he hadn't given her in what seemed like a long time.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Silver smiled and gave him a nuzzle back as she was glade to see him. It seemed like it was a long time ago but know he was here and she was happy to see him again. "come and ill show you to my pack." Silver said with a smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Crescendo gestured with his head for her to show him around. He knew that he would certainly follow her anywhere.
"Please," he smiled back, "I would be delighted to meet your pack..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:00 pm

Silver smiled as she turned to walk the short distance to her pack. When they got there she pointed to each of the members. This is Ghost, she said pointing to the male wolf who looked like a Ghost, This is Demure, the newest member she said pointing to the small wolf, then we have Coal and Damon, who I think are brothers but they don't talk a lot, Coal is the black one and Damon is the brown one, then we have the yearlings I found one day, Eli is the wolf yearling and Scar is the mountain lion yearling." Silver said to Crescendo, "oh and Eclipse my adoptive daughter from another pack." She said almost forgetting about Eclipse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Crescendo gently nudged Eclipse with his nose, breathing in her aura so that he could get an idea of what she would be like when she got older. He then looked back up at silver, his eyes flashing a dull gray. Gray was mostly jealousy, but when it came to Silver, gray was a loving color.
Though he knew it could probably never be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Demure gazed up briefly, her audits erected at the sound of her name spoken aloud. Her tawny hued optics settled on the newcomer, and she tilted her head in acknowledgement. It was the closest thing she could come to that remotely resembled a greeting. As Silver continued showing the male around, Demure glanced again at Ghost, the fresh scent of blood lingering about his presence peaking the damsel's interest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Dawson saw the look on Crescendos face as his eyes turned grey. He thought it meant jelousy but then he did not now if it meant something different or not. He growled a little as he saw the look of lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 pm

The damsel flicked an ear at the quiet growl, and with a soft snort, Demure returned to all fours. She paused to shake her dark hued pelt free of the debris that clung to it, then eased into a brisk trot, deciding now was as good a time as any to explore the territory.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Silver saw Demure leave to explore and heard Dawson's Growl towards Crescendo. She also saw they grey color in his eyes, she thought it meant jealousy but then again she could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Crescendo bared his teeth at Dawson, as he was used to challenges. Hackles raised and fangs dotted with the blood of innocents, he warned the challenger off, eyes now a fiery and demonic red. With a glance to Silver, though, he calmed down, eyes flashing back to gray as he looked at her.
But as he looked at her, a feeling forced him to look away from all the wolves in the area. His heart swelled with the whispers of Decrescendo, and he muttered a quiet, but urgent, "Help! Silver!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:04 am

Dawson heard the growl from the new wolf and whiped his head to face him, his thick canines bared ready to defend what he wanted and right now he wanted Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:06 am

Silver heard the quiet help silver come from Crescendo. Silver walked to him in a rush and went down near his head and asked "what is it that i could help you with." She said as she nuzzled him in his thick fur neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 am

Decrescendo burst forth from the angry Crescendo, ready to prey upon Dawson, and drain his life essence. On the inside, Crescendo screamed and screamed. He strutted back and forth, tail high and fangs coated in fresh blood. With one last effort, Crescendo screamed "Help!" before he was swallowed by his dark and demonic alter-ego.
In a voice coated with intoxicating night, Decrescendo spoke in ancient wolf tongues, roughly translating to:
"Crescendo is the sound of a progressing hunt. Decrescendo is the sound of a wolf bleeding to death!"
And with that he burst forth, eyes ablaze, jaw unhinged, and claws ready to tear flesh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 am

Silver saw how Crescendo went to his demonic self and Silver stood ready just in case anything happened.

(do you play wolf quest Crescendo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 am

(Not a lot. Sometimes.)

Decrescendo landed right in front of the male, puffing out his bloodmist and using his hypnosis power, "Seduce" to bend Dawson's will to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 am

After a few minutes, the damsel slowed to a walk. Her gaze ascended towards the canopy, and her audits flicked forward as she was enveloped in almost complete silence. Aside from the melodies uttered by the song birds ahead, it was mostly quiet. As she romped on, she eventually stumbled upon what seemed to be the pack's hunting grounds. Demure cast a lazy glance about the area, watching a few critters scurry through the field, and a herd of larger hoofed mammals as they grazed. The sight of an oblivious plump hare caught her attention, and the female stalked forwards. Once within a reasonable distance, she darted forwards, and was upon the rabbit before it had time to move more than two paces. Demure's jaws clamped around the neck of the animal, her incisors piercing its throat. Her grip tightened as the hare flailed its hind legs, and then relaxed as it grew limp. Her maw now covered in crimson blood, she started back towards the den site. As she approached, she quickly realized something was going on, and she quietly took the rabbit carcass a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next