Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 am

Silver smiles at Serpent and says "when they come ill let you know."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am

"Alright." he said softly, "I already have a few names in mind."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 am

"Really like what?" Silver ask you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:00 am

Only the hints of pain in my paws. They aren't even born and they already live to turture me, like you. I smirk
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:16 am

"I dont live to tortuer you. I said you could leave if you wanted to Ghost." Silver says as she starts breathing heavly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:18 am

"I was thinking for a female, perhaps Eclipse? And a male would be something like...I don't know, Forest or River? I'm not really good at this. But I hope to actually be good at it one day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:44 am

Silver, you ok.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 am

I look at Ghost and say "i think their coming." As i walk back to the den and go onside. "Ghost, Serpent you tow coming?" I ask from inside then den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:45 am

Coal finally returned from the long patrol he made, his muscles tensed and his entire body stiff as he entered the clearing with a dominant posture. However, his eyes widened as he saw Silver's swollen belly and her going into the den. It was happening. Trotting towards the cave, he lowered his head, knowing that mothers were protective over their youth. "Silver..." he whispered in his deep voice, slowly approaching the pregnant female. "I'm here..." he stood beside her, awaiting the moment to see his children.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Silver smiles as she sees Coal back. "hey Coal. You can enter the den if you like." Silver says as she starts to get comfortable and starts pushing..........After many minutes of pushing you all start to hear the small whimpering of nine pups. Silver licks each one of them while they nurse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Serpent's eyes widen as he watches the birth, mind blank and eyes filled with tears. He loved them, though they weren't his and he had no right to.
Slowly, his heart began to grow, and his body morphed into a strong and agile adult. His eyes flashed maroon. He was no longer Serpent in the pelt, but a deceased brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Growls as I appear ten feet away from the den. I sit next to a tree trying not to rip it into splinters
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 am

"Whats wrong Ghost." I ask from in side the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 am

Snarls quietly in response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 am

Serpent thought himself an uncle as he pawed at the squirming puppies, smiling and laughing at the little wriggly things that couldn't even see. As a caretaker of these pups, he took it upon himself to inspect them for health issues, mutations, or deformities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:29 am

I lose the fight with myself and I hit the tree with my claws. It shatters in the middle and crashes to the ground away from the den.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 am

Silver gets up and walks over to Ghost "you ok." I ask him looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 am

Serpent singled out the largest pup, presumably the firstborn male, and began to think of names to describe the scruffy well-nourished pup. He was small still, with soft silver curls cresting his neck and chest; Each of the gray strands was ended abruptly in a black tip, hinting that the pup was still belonging to Coal. The name finally came to the ebony-shaded brute, who named the pup "Scorpio" after the Zodiac of October. Serpent admired the Scorpio, who was secretive and passionate, but insensitive; He smiled a toothy grin at the little male, nudging him softly with his nose and saying softly:
"I will be your tutor, to guide you. You are the heir to the Alpha title, I will guard you and your siblings with the rest of my three lives...I will teach you to hunt, and be a leader, and I will show you the wonders of the forest..."
It was with this oath that he curled the drowsy pup to his chest fur, and fell deeply into sleep within the den and the onslaught of squirming, hungry puppies.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:51 am

Thats perfect Serpent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 am

I enter the den and fall on my side tired. I look at silver. Nice job. I let my head fall haphazardly to the floor and I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 am

Serpent's eyes fluttered, as he never truly slept for long, and his eyes opened to see Ghost and Silver with him.
The more the merrier, I guess.
He nuzzled the little male, Scorpio, who was aging faster than Serpent could open his eyes. He admired the soft gold tint to his eyes, obviously a change in his genes that had to have come from either heredity or mutation. Snatching up Scorpio in his jaws, he carried the little firstborn to Silver, where he set him down in front of her.
"I would like to ask of you to be his tutor, Silver, I can tell he will be a prodigy if moulded beneath the right paws...And perhaps I can teach the others a few things as well, sort out their talents..." he smiled softly, "I've been left with more than nine pups to train before, at least twenty at once is my highest."
Serpent laid beside the female, pawing at the furballs that wiggled all over the den, "I think his name should be Scorpio. After the Zodiac. It represents everything a young male should be. Loyal, Passionate, Resourceful, Observant and Dynamic. Everything about this little creature screams Scorpio...Unless you have a name more suited to your wants...?" his eyes lightened to a happy shade of yellow that he hadn't known for years.

(What's perfect? The name or appearance?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:21 am

I open one eye to see a pup on my muzzle. I also feel another atop my head. I sigh and close my eye. This isn't the first litter I've dealt with. Nor will it probably be the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 am

Chuckled slightly at Ghost, who lots of puppies seemed interested in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 am

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Nikecopy

Little Scorpio Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 am

I feel one by one the pups climb on my and run around me. You see serpent, for some reason I'm a pup magnet. They think I'm a jungle gym, especially when I'm trying to sleep. They definentally have their mother in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next