Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 am

Well well well, what do we have here I say as I fade into vision. Oh this is too rich. Serpent, what did you do to yourself. I smile on the verge of laughing. I walk over to him, towering over him. I bend down and pick him up by the scruff. Let's get out of here. I start to walk toward the den. We will discuss this, uh...... transformation later. Right now we need to get you to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:34 am

Serpent scowled at Ghost, pawing at the air as he picked his small frame up. "I wasted a life on her, Ghost. I wasted a life on her and her pups." He looked down at the soft snow as he was carried to the densite, and for once in his life he shed tears. Gold tears that dripped in little staccatos onto the snow and melting it, letting the dead grass see sunshine. "Light watched me bleed out, leaving with him before I perished. I wasted a life trying to make sure her virtue was safe. I hope her and that byracka [mutt] are happy raising their family together." he huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 pm

All is fair in love and war my friend. Although I prefer war, I growl. I've had my heart broken so many times I've become numb to it. It may seem I suffer no emotion, it's just because I'm used to it. A millennia of pain, heartbreak, and torture. It'll get better, but only time will tell. Time is the only true aid for your wounds my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 pm

"It seems so." he agreed, "but I'm not so much upset that she chose him than the fact that I wasted a life on her." Serpent's little pup form squirmed, "all of my nine lives are precious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:26 pm

To you they are. But to some others, they aren't as considerate as me or your other friends. I'm not saying they aren't precious, but if they are precious to you, then I'll be here if you are in danger. But if I was in your position, after all I've gone through, all I've seen, I would kill to be able to end my eternity. Huh, fate is so cruel sometimes. But I've devoted my eternal life to helping others, so I'm here for you serpent. If there's anything you need, I wont be far away. We arrive at the den and I set you down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Silver comes out of the den and sees a pup with Ghost and gives him a questioning look saying "what have you done Ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Not what I've done, what the swift paw alpha did.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm

really? tell me EVERYTHING. I say as my eyes flash to my dual black ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:28 pm

I don't know, I wasn't there when it happened. I found this little guy in the forest. I said what the hell, it smells like serpent, looks like serpent just younger, and he has serpents soul, so it must be serpent.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Very well then, like you said we just cant leave him he is after all a pup, and Serpent was one of our own pack member's and we will not just abandon him like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Indeed. He's of our own, and I will die for family, that is if I could die.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Silver smiled at Ghost and said "there is no need for you to die Ghost." I say as I rub against you. I sit next to you my stomach touching your stomach making me look bigger then I really am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:12 am

Serpent huffed in a puppish voice, "What the hell? Silver, you look like you were inflated like a balloon." Serpent giggled, unable to achieve his normal seductive deep-throated laugh because of obvious reasons, "Ghost. If you're up to it, I have a task for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

I fall back laughing at the joke. I stop when I hear I've been asked for a task. For you little buddy, anything. What would you have me do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

The small pup's voice turned to a deep-throated voice, much like that of Serpent's adult version.
"Kill Julio. And dude, if you ever call me little again I swear to Lupus when I'm an adult I will be driving the bus that you ride to hell. Just saying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 am

Hmm. I don't know. I sense another immortal in him. I don't think he can die. Bit I can rip him to pieces if you want. And dude, I am to bad for hell. It spit me back out and Made me stay and suffer for a millennia.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 am

"That would be good." Serpent contemplated, "and while you do that I can try to mix the aging potion that I usually use."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 am

Maybe. I distract myself by poking silvers stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:33 am

Joined in le poking. (Lol)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Growls at you two to stop and the pups kick your paws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 pm

"Woa." Serpent barks quietly, "Feisty things, aren't they? Just like their father." He smiled a toothy grin before asking quietly, "Any idea of names, Silver, aka mrs. balloon animal?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:50 pm

"Well it all depends on what gender they are and what color fur they have. If you like you could help when they come, witch should be some time today." I say as i smile at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 pm

I pop a few of my claws back into place. I swear that one has you in it in every way.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 pm

I laugh "and what makes you say that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:44 pm

"I might just have to take you up on your offer." Serpent giggled in his puppish voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next