Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Coal glared at the demon, though his attention was drawn away as a new scent penetrated his nostrils, his eyes landing upon a white body. Before he could do anything Silver headed towards the female, who seemed to be extremely timid and submissive. He placed himself next to his Co leader and glared down at the female, being the largest canid, he was towering over them both, Silver and Light. With his tassel raised and a low growl evolving within his throat, he snapped at the female, before saying to Silver "She seems useless, nothing else would suit her than the rank of an omega." Turning back to the extremely fragile fae, he said "You are now an omega of the druids pack. Don't expect much but acceptance
"
He growled, however his growl disappeared as the smell of Silver being in season made his eyes widen. He felt his instincts kicking in but he tried to resist, smiling at her with love in his eyes, "It's okay, Silver. You don't need to hide it." He whispered into her receptor, laying his head on top of her crown and licking it gently. He didn't know if him being an Alpha automatically meant that he and Silver were mates, he wanted to let her choose. To let her follow her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 pm

My eyes flash red as an all to familiar scent fills my nose. I audibly growl. You've gotta be fucking kidding me I snarl aloud. I get up an start to walk toward the border again. No not this time I think to myself. I contemplate that when I leave, if I'll ever come back. I growl to myself. Why now of all times when I was away. Why. Now it will take a heavier toll when she's standing right there. I sigh and continue walking toward the border
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am

Crescendo shook out his transformed pelt, eyes shifting from the translucent blue that was his new normal to a deep sea green. Apparently his mood colors have changed. He folded the new stark white wings and started to pad toward the others, testing his new appearance. Crescendo also noticed that his scent hadn't changed, which was a relief when he considered his violent change.
"Silver..." he groaned quietly as soon as caught her scent, "Silver? Do you still know me?" His pure white fur glistened in the soft reflective light. His eyes turned bright neon green when he saw the ebony-colored wolf. Jealousy, he realized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 am

I vanish in the trees my eyes glowing red practically seething with rage and fury. Black smoke begins to leak from my muzzle and the corners of my eyes. Now, of all times, right when I'm at my most vulnerable, and fate taunts me with this. I snarl as I swing my paw into a tree. The pines trunk splinters horizontally as the tree splits in two and crashes to the ground. Why is my existence constantly taunted with these mortal urges I growl. But if I succumb to these urges, all it spells is trouble. But if I refuse, my dark past will surface..... Again. And nothing will be left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:54 am

Light still continued giving some whines even as the Alphess seemed to slightly relax. Her body was still pressed onto the ground, her eyes avoiding the gigantic female and her receptors would only flicker once as she perceived her name."I-It's a p-pleasure to m-meet you." she stuttered in a low voice.
However, as the charcoal brute joined her, her body started trembling and she was about to run away. He was growling at her, though he did accept her. An omega. That was her occupation now. Better than nothing.
However, then something happened. Without even knowing, Light hit her very first season. She noticed it due to her scent changing slightly. She didn't know what it was but she simply hoped that no one would notice a thing. No one really paid ever attention to her, why would anyone now? Slowly crouching backwards, Light exited the scene and ran away, panicking slightly as she did so. It scared her that she didn't knew what was happening to her, she was already so fragile and now something happened what she couldn't explain. she only stopped as she reached a place far away from the other wolves, her little body within a tree's hollow, while she started crying. This was too much, everything seemed scary and she just wanted to disappear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Crescendo waited for Silver's answer, stretching the giant white wings on his back.

Last edited by Crescendo/Decrescendo on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm

I hear quiet sobs coming from a hollowed tree and the smell a female in season. I peek in the hollowed tree and I see the newcomer crying. What's wrong I ask her. I speak to her in a soft kind voice. my eyes return to their natural blood red shade and the smoke stops leaking from my eyes. you ok? did silver do something? I growl to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

As a new voice reached her audits hollows, Light gave a whiny shriek, her body trembling extremely. She was extremely afraid of everything right now, even though the voice was kind and soft, it scared her.
She couldn't answer, she couldn't dare to raise her voice and say a thing. That was how afraid she was. Finally daring to turn her face and look at the strangers pale white face for a second only to avoid his eyes in submission again, she relaxed but only slightly. He didn't seem as if he'd attack her, therefore she felt a little bit more comfortable.
Upon his next words, she shook her head with a slight hesitation. "N-No. I-I-I'm a-alright." She stuttered. Even if she was scared of the Alphess and the other brute, she couldn't simply tell him. It would only lead to more trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

you sure? If they hurt you ill get a few words in on your behalf. There is nothing I hate more than senseless violence I growl a little. why don't you come out and show yourself. no need to hide. and with that I back away from the hollowed log hoping she will follow. I back away a few feet and sit down watching the log intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm

She swallowed at his words, he probably knew that she was lying. His words, however, made her fear disappear for a moment. He wasn't aggressive and didn't show any kind of hostility. It was a wonderful feeling to see such a peaceful wolf. However, her submissive stance would still be there.
As he asked her to get out of her hiding place, she hesitates at first. Light felt safer within the trees hollow, but if she would refuse, he could probably turn hostile. She wasn't really someone to Rebell either way. So with her receptors cuffed back and her tassel tucked between her rear legs, she came out, lowering her body in submission and looking awkwardly away from the wolf.
"M-My name i-is L-Light." She stuttered shy before daring to finally look at the wolf's face with her entire body shivering. His eyes were tainted in the pigmention as the sanguine shaded liquid, his fur almost as white as hers. A sheepish smile was playing upon her lips, though it would disappear if the wolf should show hostility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:47 pm

oh please. you can knock off that submissive bullshit. no need to be afraid of me. my bark is worse than my bite, I inhale a deep breath, for the moment. my name is ghost. a pleasure to make your acquaintance light. I bow. so, what brings you out here alone, crying, and hiding I ask politely. did someone hurt you? or is it a personal problem, because if it is then you don't need to tell me, ill understand. I smile at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 pm

An audible whine exited her lips as she heard the words of the brute, at first she thought he was showing her his assertive side, but soon she realized that he was actually a kind wolf. Her sheepish smile would return and her tail would slowly come out of it´s hiding place, actually starting to wag slighty. However, her receptors were still cuffed back. "It´s a h-honor to make your a-acquaintance, Ghost." she replied, her stuttering was still there but reduced. She copied his bow before listening to his next words. "I..." she started hesitately, though he continued. Upon his comment of someone hurt her, she shook her head rapidly, though stopped doing so as he mentioned a personal problem. "I-I would rather not s-speak about i-it." she whispered, lowering her head and looking up at him. It simply didnt feel right, why should she tell him that she was simply afraid of what was happening with her. That she was afraid of the unknown. "I´m a r-rather emotional w-wolf... S-sorry for wasting your t-time." An awkward smile formed her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Hmm. I sniff the air. I'm gonna say that you aren't really used to the whole season thing aren't you. I already read her mind and knew why she was out here. I tilt my head to the side in an understanding way. It's nothing to be afraid about. It comes and goes, comes and goes, kinda like spring. I give a reassuring smile. But still, if you have any problems with anyone, just let me know. I want to be sure you feel welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 pm

I sigh as I slip into thought as I sit by light
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:23 am

Silver sees Crescendo a new wolf and says "yes I know who you are." she catches scent of the new wolf named light in season as well as Silver is. She gives a growl as she follows Lights scent and finds Ghost near her. She shows dominates towards them both and questions why Ghost is so close to her.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 am

My eyes blink bright red. I look at silver and take a deep breath in. Oh my this is too good. Do I smell a hint of jealousy I give a dopy grin. Look my grin vanishes, determination takes its place on my face. This is her first time dealing with the season ok. She is frightened. And I'll be damned if I stand by while one of my pack members are in distress. I advance on silver towering over her. Growling lowly. The least you could do is to show some compassion for someone that is scared of something they can't control. Goddamn mortals I snarl to myself. You see this is one of the reasons why I'm contemplating on leaving in the fucking first place I yell at her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:56 am

Silver hears the growl from Ghost and she growls back even louder sinces she Alpha female. "Whym why are you thinking about leaving the pack Ghost why. Yoh know howmi feel about you. If you leave then my heart goes with you." Silver growls and yells at him at the smae time as her emotions take contorl of uer as hse stars at them both a domiante stance taking over her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:01 am

Look that's beside the point. Let's discuss this later. All I'm trying to do is comfort light and welcome her to the pack and not in the way your thinking right now. I'm past my mortal urges ok. And don't challenge me silver. It's only going to end badly for you and we both know it. I snarl baring long sharp canines.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:05 am

I snarl back my domiant side takeing over. I stand to my full 7 ft and look down on you snaping my teeth above your head, ghost please dont make me. I say througn your mind pleading to you. I was just welcoming he rtlnthe pack and then i find yoj here wi the her. Silver says with a sad look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:11 am

You know I've learned in the past thousand years I've been stuck in mortality. Don't start what you can't finish. My eyes glow red and black smoke leaks from my muzzle and the corners of my eyes. I snap my jaws right next to silvers ear with an eardrum blowing snap. It's loud enough to make your ears ring. Back off silver. You don't want to do this. We both know what happened the last time you stood up to me. So much blood. The snapping of bones ring through my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:18 am

Silver snaps her jaws above your head almost hiting your ears. She makes a some what hissing soj d as she snaps and licks her canines. "Ghost please dont make me." Is all she says. As she locks eyes with is and its like she xan rwad his thoughts and feelings towardes her. She sees the female and smiles calmly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:22 am

So be it. I push her back causing her to fly back a few feet. I get into my combat stance. My fur adorns its ancient symbols burned in black across my coat. I snarl a demonic snarl. I lunge at silver
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 am

Silver smiles and jumps just as Ghost is coming at her, she twisted her body in the air and lands on her paws swiftly. She then leaps for Ghost scruff and grabs it leaping at him as shes Swinging him across the snowy land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 am

I land on my neck. I yelp but it's silenced as soon as it leaves my muzzle. I lay there silent unmoving. Not breathing. No sign of the black smoke
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:38 am

As silver sees Ghost laying there she rushs over to him, all her anger gone and she asked him "im so sorry Ghost are you ok?" Silver asked as she looks down on his limp body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next