Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm

As Silver lays on the ground unconscious, she can hear Coal, Crescendo and Ghost talking among them selves. Silver's mind starts to wander to far away places, places she's never been before. She saw her self young and with Butcher, and then the day he left and then them finding each other again in another pack and the few pups they had, she saw Reaper and Spirit grow up and Amaya grow up and become a mountain lion's mate, then it went to the day she saw a ghost wolf following her in the shadows and eventually showing himself to her and she saw their few pups they had, and then she saw herself leading a pack so big no one could stop it, and she was the powerful Alpha Female having Coal join as Alpha Male, then having Crescendo join along with the rest, but Ghost had stayed even though he did not want to.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 pm

She'll be fine I assure him and I pat his shoulder. I sigh and turn around and start to walk toward nowhere in particular. I stop and look back. I sigh and continue. My instincts telling me to get as far away from everyone as I can. I vanish into thin air. I reappear atop a mountain a few miles away. I howl a ghostly and eerie howl letting all the pain of my existence out with it. I sit alone in the freezing snow and begin to think about what my next plan of action. My instincts tell me to leave but my heart tell me to stay. Should I fulfill my purpose, or stay and out live all the friends I've made again like I have for the past thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Silver still lays there unconscious and un moving, she sees a white light at the end and gets up slowly in her mind. She walks towards the light and standing there is.............Reaper her first born son. He looks at her sadly and say's "hello mom, I've come to tell you it's not your turn to join me yet. You have three wolves who love you and need you to guide them while you lead your pack." he says. "but each one brings you a challenge. Ghost bring's you uncertainty, Coal bring's you danger and love and Crescendo bring's you fear." he says. "ill be seeing you shortly he says as my body flouts back down in to its self. I whimper slightly and wait t gain consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:08 pm

I sit there for hours lost in thought. My mind at war with itself. Last time I was in one of these trances, I stayed lost in thought for days or weeks at a time. My dark, natural side was speaking to me in a distorted and dark demonic voice. It said that I should hang the friendships I hade made and leave to take part in being one of the few shades that were left. But I retorted to the voice that if I let it take over, I would leave but eventually come back and kill off the loose ends I had befriended.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Silver opens her eyes and notice Ghost is gone along with Crescendo. Coal how ever is still here with her and she gives him a small smile as she tries to get up. As she successed she stands to her full height and holds her head up high while her tail is curled at the top of her back. Silver then lets ut a thunderous howl as it travels through out her land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 pm

I am broken out of my trance by silvers howl. My ears fall back as I vanish and appear 100 yards in front of silver red eyes glowing and my pelt a black so dark that it seems to be pulling the light right out of the air around me. Black smoke escapes in waves out of my muzzle with every breath. I stare at her, no emotion on my face and I remain silent and unmoving
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Silver stares at Ghost and thinks (not again) as she approach's him. She stands right in his face her nose touching his as she locks eyes with his and says "Ghost come back." then she licks his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:45 pm

The toxic smoke surrounding me starts to take its effect as I remain silent and unmoving. When her muzzle touches mine, the silver from her pelt starts to fade as the dark aura surrounding me literally takes it right off her fur leaving it a dull grey as I vanish and appear 10 yards in front of her
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Silver sees something is wrong with Ghost and turns and walks away letting what ever is in him to get it out giving him time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:22 am

Crescendo stared blankly off into the forest, haunted by memories of blood and death. Out of these horrible visions, the small face of a wolf he had only seen twice in his vast expanse of lifetime emerged.
The Sage.
The vision reminded him immediately of his purpose on this wasteland he now called Earth, and he set off into the forest, guided by the fire of the unknown...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:36 pm

I reappear atop the mountain again my coat back to its normal white. I sit in thought for hours and I finally fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Silver waits for Coal to speak as she looks at him in interest. Silver knew it was almost time for her to come in to season and with most of the wolves in her pack being males and the neighboring packs only males as well some thing was bound to happen. She also knew it was about time that she found a mate. Yes she said it a MATE. She wanted to be a mother again and to have a few pups running around causing mischief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Crescendo stopped his crusade, remembering that he was needed in the pack, where certainly he was needed to slaughter an enemy...or something. He couldn't stop fooling himself that he was needed there, he may as well just go running back toward the pack of Revelry for all he was truly needed. Haunted by the memories of his rescue, grudgingly, he trudged back toward pack territory.
It was only to repay the debt which he owed.
A life.
Crescendo approached Silver, sitting beside her in an effort to protect. After all, he owed her his very life, and he would wait until she was in danger, and when she was, he would repay the debt and finally leave.
If only to be with his family again...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:29 am

Silver felt Crescendo sit by her and she smiled at him. "what's wrong Crescendo?" Silver asked as she knew something was wrong with him. She moved closer to Crescendo and nuzzled his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Seeing Silver leave, Coals eyes landed upon the ground. He didn't felt ashamed about what had happened but it wasn't something pleasing either. He was what he was, there was nothing to change about that. Either they would get along with him and his demons or not. Snorting once, he shook his head.
As Silver came back, his receptors flickered once, seeing she'd sit down, looking at him in interest, he slowly started walking towards her. However, as soon as the other ebony brute moved towards her side, he had to suppress a low growl, but he did raise his tail in a dominant behavior. He was, after all, the Alpha along Silver.
Sitting down next to the silvery wolf, he took a deep breath. He could sense that Silver was coming into season. Soon, his instincts would kick in and try to claim her as his. He'd try to suppress that instict, of she didn't want him near her but otherwise he'd allow them to control his body. "I'm sorry for hurting you, Silver. But know that I don't feel ashamed about what happened. It's simply... me. I hope you can get along with a monster, love." He said, nuzzling her at the end of his sentence. Looking at her with love in his eyes, he stared down at her, smiling while putting his head upon her crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 pm

"Nothing is wrong, Silver, I'm just thinking about my future."
Crescendo flashed his gleaming teeth in a small and flirtatious smile, hoping to annoy the other ebony colored wolf, who was certainly the female's plaything. "I want so much more than I have...I want my family back. I want my life back." Crescendo licked her nose, "and I don't want to be your third wheel."
Crescendo shot a smile toward the other male that was both hellish and sickeningly inviting. He was taunting the other demon. In ancient wolven tongue, he mouthed:
What are you going to do about me?
His gaze went back to the female he so adored, "I only stay here because I owe you a life debt, and I will never sleep until it is repaid." Crescendo's mind wandered, "and then I will leave..."
"Forever."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Silver heard what Coal had said and she looked up at him with the same love in her eyes and said, " I can learn to love your demon self, your not the only one with a demonic side Coal." Silver said as she stared up in to his eyes. " I thought your family was dead Crescendo?" Silver said as she heard him say he owed her a life debt and that after that is done he will leave forever. "you belong in this pack Crescendo. you always have. Please stay." She said as she looked at him with a small smile hoping he would reconsider and stay with her and her pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:11 pm

There was a pure white wolf wandering through the debris, her delicate paws crunching the leaves underneath her while she moved her small sized body forward. Without noticing it, she penetrated a pack´s territory, her body relaxed, though her ears cuffed back. She wasn´t exactly afraid of the creatures lurking within the woods she was walking in, more was she simply cautious about them. 
However, her cautiosness soon turned into fear as odors of canids penetrated her nostrils. But she couldn´t survive on her own, therefore she kept herself in their territory, though hid her body in some bushes, watching with her bright irises the canids interacting. A female and two males. Focusing, she tried to listen to their thoughts. The silvery female was thinking about the male and something about having her own demons. One of the male was thinking about things like the female being in season and about his own demons. However, the thoughts which caught her interests were coming from the brute who was standing beside the silvery female, as if he was a guard. His thoughts were not understandable, a foreign language probably. ´Interesting, I´ve never heard such kind of thoughts...´
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:19 pm

"Silver..." he choked quietly, "my family is dead, you're smart enough to figure the rest out." Crescendo smiled weakly, gleaming incisors glistening with the soft light, "and if I stay, I'll be less and less willing to leave because..."
He sighed, "-because I love you, Silver. But...I'm too late for that."
With those dramatic words, Decrescendo took control of the fragile beating heart that was his, and padded away, singing quietly to himself of murder and torment.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 pm

As Silver was listening to Crescendo she heard three words that froze her in place as she watched Crescendo leave some where. Silver could not get the three words out of her mind as she kept replaying them over and over in her head. (Because I love you, Silver, Because I love you, Silver) that's all her mind could comprehend right know. Silver did not know what to do. Then her nose caught a scent of a rogue female and she shook her head to clear it as she approached the bushes where the white female wolf was at. Silver stood dominantly and her tail up, head crouched, growling she demanded, "who are you and why are you spying on me and my pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Her receptors rotated once, listening closely to the words spoken from the ebony brute. Even though his thoughts were not really readable, his words were clearly spoken. He loved her but apparently he was too late for being together with her. Lowering her head as well as her gaze, she whined audibly, sympathizing with his feelings. She did feel quite sad for him, even though she didn´t know anything at all about him. That was simply Light, the one who would apologize for mistakes she didn´t even made.
However her heart skipped a beat at the paw steps which seemed to come near. The she wolf was approaching her, her stature dominant and quite hostile. Light immediately lowered her body, her tail tucked between her rear legs and eyes avoiding to make eye contact with the dominant canid. "Please don´t hurt me." she whispered, several whines exiting her mouth. "I d-d-didn´t mean t-to spy on a-a-anyone." There, she started to stutter. This female could crush her so easily, every creature could do that. However, if she´d dare to touch her, her powers would help her to defend herself. Even though she couldn´t use them properly. "M-My name i-is L-l-light." Light´s body was shivering badly, her purple irises still glancing onto the ground and her entire posture showed fear and submission.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Silver relaxed her growls, she stood to her full height of 7 feet even looking down at the wolf known as Light. Silver's tail stayed in its dominant pose. "Well I'm Silver Alpha Female of the Druid's. The biggest pack known." Silver stated proudly. "what are your intentions of being here?" She asked a little calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:15 am

Decrescendo tore through the snowy fields of the hunting grounds, graceful even in his pursuit of what he sensed to be the strongest elk female in the small herd. The desire to feel blood rushing down his throat was strong enough to shut out the fragile and romantically confused Crescendo as he tried to punish himself for voicing his passions.
Closing the distance between him and the healthy female elk, Decrescendo only noticed when he began to truly leave the male's body. He was so overpowering in this time of great sadness that he was quite literally manifesting a body of his own.
Crescendo took control of his own body, forcing the demonic portion of himself to leave. By accident, he laughed in triumph when he realized that he was free, only to suddenly remember that Decrescendo was now on the loose near his pack.
He cursed under his breath.
"Now I have this problem? Great..."

Crescendo, thinking over his freedom, found himself staring into the icy water of a creek. The wolf staring back at him was opposite of himself, pure and clean, white pelt, and shining blue eyes. He recognized this side of him as his angelic side, now untouched by evil, free to surface. He cursed again, knowing how nobody would recognize him anymore.
"Great...Just great..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:33 pm

After three days I finally snap out of my thoughts. I sigh and I reappear by the others out of thin air and I see that we have a visitor. Hmm this should be entertaining I muse. I lay down as I watch silver talk to the newcomer. Black smoke leaks from my muzzle with each breath, my blood red eyes taking in all the details of the scene before me.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Silver feels the presence of Ghost as he was gone for three days. She shook her head and gave a slight hissing sound as she felt him reappear near them. His presence really took a toll on her. Silver then gave a shudder that went up and down her spine knowing she has just hit the beginning of her season. She tried to hide her scent while rubbing in the snow. Hoping to hide it from every one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next