Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:39 am

The demon stops. A wicked smile creeps onto its face. It's fur turns black and the symbols glow red. It looks back. Growling it slowly turns towards you.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 am

Silver gasps and says out loud "im not food" and runs at her usual fast speed.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 am

She's gone. Good. Now it's not as heartbreaking. She'll think I just turned demon and didn't come back. I sigh my fur returns normal. I'm sorry silver, I turn and cross the border. Goodbye life as I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 am

As silver relizes he tricked her and left her yet again she slows in to a walk and howls a moornful howl as loud and powerful it hurts his heart and any soul he has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 am

I snarl as the pain rips through my body. I howl in pain. I pass out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:52 am

Feels something is wrong i race back to Ghost and lay next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:54 am

I come to. Oh great. Still can't plan worth a damn. You always pull the pain out on me. Why why do you insist on keeping me here. I want to hear your reason. Why. You have a family on the way. A mate. Why am I so important as to keep me trapped here.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 am

"If you really feel trapped here with me then ill let you leave if you truly and deeply feel like that." I say as a sad look comes on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:07 am

No I can't do that. One of the symbols vanishes. I can't do that to you. Not now. I'm in to deep already. You got me hooked. Let's go. I nip at her ear and run toward the den. Hey pregos, can you still run. I smile devilishly. Back as I run to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:31 am

Serpent sighed and thought about what he'd heard, saying in Ghost's mind, "the problem is that I have no trouble with females, if anything, I'm too good at being a ladies' wolf." He sighed within the other male's mind, "I'm an adulterer, women don't take that as something to be admired." Serpent pulled out of Ghost's mind, digging up the roots and bulbs of glacier lilies to heal. Finishing his collection, he began to head back to the small cave where the lovely frail creature waited with a broken paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 am

I appear next to serpent. I am too but silver forgave me, for the time being. But you can't quit. Fight for  your own good. Fight for what you deserve. Do you deserve to be the least bit happy serpent? Because if you do, then fight for it. Don't make the mistake I did. Or you'll live your existence miserable and pained. Light is a choice fae. I say go for it. I smirk. Huh funny. Sometimes I think I'm in a dating service, not a damn pack. I chuckle. Besides the point, she needs someone, and knowing me, I couldn't deliver even if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:35 am

"For what I've done? Perhaps not." Serpent stared at the male next to him, "If only you knew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:38 am

I've suffered worse than you could possibly imagine serpent. I'm asking........ no I'm telling you now, don't make the mistakes I did, or you will suffer. Do it for your own good. The last thing we need is another miserable soul in this godforsaken mortality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 am

Serpent's expression softened as he considered the command, "But who?" he asked himself under his breath, "who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 am

Light perhaps. I saw the look you gave her. She's a choice fae. Young, single, has a heart that needs healing as do you. She needs someone to protect, love, and heal her. You meet those standards, I can sense it, and don't deny it. My instincts never lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 am

I know you have a lot of love to give, as does she. Why give away your chance at happiness. A chance at a family, love, and peace. Take this chance. You'll find happiness, I promise you that. Do what I never had the courage to do. Be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:08 am

"You aren't given enough credit as you should." the ebony male mused on the thought of the lovely young fae mentioned, "I might call you by the title, Sage." Serpent continued to think over the odd and confused feelings he had toward the first wolf he saw in almost three whole years, "I might choose such radiance..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:18 am

Might? I muse. More like should. In my whole millennia of a life, other than silver, I've never seen such a delicate and generous fae. You'd be lucky to have her, I smirk. And that title of yours, I'm not worthy. I'm known from my world as the forsaken one. All the demons, angles, and gods know me by this title. I've done many things I regret. You can only kill so many gods, angles, and demons before you earn my title. My eyes turn glassy with endless sorrow and pain. I killed my own kind. I was a rabid and wild animal. I killed entire packs of my kind, and feasted on their corpses. I was lost to the world serpent, and others gave up on me. But I was saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:22 am

"My, aren't you naughty?" Serpent teased, acting like the adulterer he was, "Maybe I should," he corrected himself, "Maybe I will..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:24 am

Will, not maybe, will. I elbow him in the shoulder. Go for it. Or are you too scared I tease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:25 am

"I'm more nervous than scared." he admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:28 am

Aww, don't fret. Even the best of us get cold feet. You should have seen me the first time I saw silver, I chuckle. I couldn't move. I smile, you'll be fine my friend. Just follow your heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:30 am

"What a sight that must've been!" he laughed, "I'll try it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 am

I laugh. Oh boy, like no other. But still, this is a millennia of wisdom I'm about to tell you. Do or do not, there is no try. Trying is not fulfilling, but doing is a promise. Will you do it. Will you tell her how you feel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:51 am

"Wise, ol' Sage." Serpent joked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next