Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm

You know I'm no help at decisions. So I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:19 pm

"But you helped name our pups when i had them." Silver said as she looked at Ghost. Then the secound oldest make was white and vanished and reappeared next to you as he lay at your paws with glowing blue eyes instead of red.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Serpent laid down next to Silver, resting his head on his paws lazily. Scorpio had curled up in his neck fur, and slumbered peacefully while his tutor thought though names.
"The runt is a natural swimmer." he said softly, so as not to wake the sleeping pup. "How about Madrigal for her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 pm

I roll over onto my side lazily stretching out as much as my large frame would let me. I haphazardly listen to the names they come up with, not paying much heed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 pm

"Perhaps, Lotus?" Serpent tossed the idea into the air, paying no heed to the stray puppies that bounced all over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm

The pups from earlier disobey their mother and resume jumping on and running around me. Hehehe, they certainly have their mothers stubbornness. I chuckle to myself. A pup finds its way to my muzzle and climbs on my head.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm

I look at Serpent and say "thats a fine name gor her." Silver then looks at Ghost and says "you think of a name to name name him." I say pointing to the male pup that looks identical to you at you paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

"Fine then." Serpent rolled onto his side, careful not to crush any of the squirmy things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Fine if you insist. I look at the pup. Hmm, I think Atonhnhetshera. That is a word in my language for Spirit. Yeah Atonhnhetshera, or spirit if you cant pronounce it I smirk at serpent and silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 pm

"Spirit fine just fine. Since i cant say the other name." I laugh. I give the pups a warning growl and they scurry back to my and lay down with sad faces on their faces. Scorpio lays with Serpent and Spirit lays with Ghost. Another male pup walks up to and licks my face then he lays in my paws. "This ones name shall be Crow, hes as black as Coal is but seems to have a hiden darkness like me." Silver says. "So we have the first born male pup named Scorpio, the secound born male pup named Spirit, the thrid born male pup named Crow and the last born female pup named Madrigal. So now we need three more male names and three more female names."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:01 pm

My head shoots up at the name. I growl a little at that name. The last crow I knew wasn't too pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:03 pm

"Youll be ok Ghost. If anything he will be like Coal and you like Coal right." I ask nowing his reason for growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:04 pm

If he turns out like coal, then he'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:17 pm

"Ok." She said. "Any more names come to mind?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 pm

nope, I give her a dopey grin.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Silver smiles. "Fine." She says as she keeps her head up watching every one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Coal returned from the hunt with a deer in his mouth, hanging down as he trotted back with his broad paws to the den. He had hunted since Silver had the pups and should eat something. Arriving at the den, he smiled as he saw all the pups running at him, trying to reach his back but him being taller than most wolves, they were simply unable to do so. He smirked down at them and gave them a short playful snarl. The pups squealed and made room for him, some started jumping to reach his tail as Coal intentionally wagged it for them. As he saw Silver, he smiled and dropped the lifeless elk, barking at all of them with his paw on top of the deers belly. "Whoever is hungry, come and get your piece." Seeing one of the pups stalking towards the meal, he growled and lifted the little creature. "We all wait for our pack to eat, even an Alpha." The pup made big puppy eyes but Coal snorted and the pup obeyed, waiting patiently as his siblings did.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Silver smiled at Coal and said "welcome home. We have named some of the pups. The oldest male is Scorpio, the secind oldest male is Spirit, the thrid oldest male is Crow and the runt female is Madrigal. We still need three more male names and three more female names, so your just in time." Silver says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey coal. How goes the hunt. I don't eat any of the deer presented to me. I simply look away and roll over on my other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 pm

fire walks around the forested area looking for something to eat "stupid bear... stole my freaking lunch" sighs searching a rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 pm

My ears flick upward and the scent of a stranger in our territory meets my muzzle. My eyes flash white and I vanish from the den. I appear right in front of the stranger. I tower over the dire female. Who are you and what is your business here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:47 pm

jumps back in fear eyes flashing flame and i hiss. "m..m..my name is wolfire... i... im just looking for food thats all" i look away my eyes going back to their violet color and i sigh "ill be gone as soon as possible" walks away looking for another rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Silver reaches Ghost and looks down at the female. "Hi i am Silver Alpha Female to the pack, dont mind him hes my best friend and Beta. So what brings you here young one." I asked as i sit down trying not to seem so taller then her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 pm

I sit down as well, keeping close eye over the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Stops and looks at the alpha female eyes flickering a bit before going to their natural violet and sighs. "i..i..i was just looking for food" looks at ground "sorry to intrude... those stupid bears took my lunch again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next