Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Silver appeared next to Ghost as she heard him tell Serpent about the first day he saw her. "indeed he was." She said when she sat down next to Ghost. "he followed me around for a while till I saw him and I was the one who made the first move." Silver said as she rubbed her neck against Ghost while bumping his should and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:45 pm

I give a dopey smile and shrug.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Silver laughs hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 pm

What you laughing pregos? I give a hard laugh at that
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Smirks and says "nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:04 pm

That's what I thought. I poke your stomach gently. When are we expecting these little buggers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Giggles and says "in about two months maybe three."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:07 pm

They like to take their time don't they. I wonder if tickling will make it go by faster. I poke you again
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Laughs and says "dont do that." They kick your paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Ooh. I bring my paw up. Tough little buggers, certainly got coal in them. I relocate some dislocated claws.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 pm

"Sorry, they must like you kf they kick your paw." Silver says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah I can tell, I say as I relocate the last claw.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Smiles, "sorry." I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Coal enters the clearing, finding Ghost, Light, Serpent and Silver within it. The large brute padded next to Silver, seating himself next to his mate and nodding AT Ghost once before turning his head back on silver, "How are you doing, love?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 pm

"Doing all right why dont you say hi to your pups in my stomach." I say as i smile back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

I stand firm and nod in respect. Good to see you again coal. I get up and walk over by a tree and lay down next to it. I lay my head on a root and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

"No one said for you to leave now get back here right next to me." I say as i watch you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

I lift my head and smirk defiantly and lay my head back down
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:43 pm

"Fine suite yourself."i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Serpent chuckled quietly, chewing on one of the bulbs he had collected. Glacier lily bulbs had always been his favorite, even though they were more specifically designated as food for bears. "Hey Ghost!" he yelled over at the male, chucking one of the bulbs that he'd collected, "try this!" and he continued to chew, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Light would trot through the territory, her head lowered and her receptors cuffed back. She was thinking about Julio, about Her life. Where ever she was going, everything would turn into worst with her being around. 'I shouldn't be here... My presence is no longer welcomed.' she thought, trotting towards the outlands of the druids pack territory. She already made a terrible decision to stay. Though Light was done with it and she would slowly vanish within the darkness, unable for everyone to be found. She found herself a small den, resting within it. She would leave the territory entirely tomorrow but for now, her mortal body needed to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:12 pm

The build hits my forehead. What the fuck. Trying to suffer here. Sheesh. I bite the bulb and swallow it whole. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 pm

I vanish and appear at the border. Where are you off to light.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

As the ivory female awoke, she stretched her entire body once, combining this with a whiny yawn. Slowly crawling out of her little den, she shook her ivory pelt gingerly, glancing at the territory for one last time. She didn't spend much time in here, but the bonds she made were making her departure extremely difficult."You have to leave." She whispered, taking a deep breath before staring to walk towards the border, her walk turning into a trot and her trot into a run. Soon she was outside of the territory and simply ran, not caring where she was running to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Where are you going light. I follow her. I keep a safe distance away, not being seen. Why did you leave. I ask myself. I mind link with silver and serpent. Sorry to interrupt your afternoon nap but we got a runaway. Come to the out lands, now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next