Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Awakening, the broad male groaned in pain, his eyelids which were concealing his ever so ebony irises slightly twitched before entirely lifting themselves up. He knew what happened. Compared to other wolves in such a state, he was well aware of what he did. With Demon. Growling at the thought of his former friend, he tried pushing himself up, though it was no use. His hinds gave up first before his shaky fore legs collapsed, letting the large canid bump onto the terrain. "Shit...get up." Coal snarled at himself, trying it once again only to fail once again.
Then he noticed the warmth of a living creature beside him. It was Silver. Black-ish pupils landed upon silvery fur and he smiled slightly, glad to see her. The Alphess seemed tensed and protective over his weak frame... he couldn't stand being helpless. As he saw her reacting to the unknown fae, he snorted audibly, "It's alright Silver. She ain't a threat. That I can tell..." Ending his sentence he successfully pushed himself up, standing at first a little dizzy but soon he gained his firm stance back, his banner dominantly and confidently coiled above his mauled back.
"State your name." The words rolled smoothly over his tongue, though they were harsh and he demanded answers. Coil wasn't being mean in anyway. He always was like that and other's should accept that...

OOC:: Demon has some issues right now, he'll be posting next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:45 pm

As Silver felt Coal get up and say she was no threat Silver said, "i know Coal, this is Demure she is the newest pack member." Silver said as she let Coal lean against her body for skme support. Silver licked his muzzle and sat next to him making sure he did not fall again, if he even did. With his wounds wrapped in leaves and cobwebs he would heal soon. Silver watched Coal from the corner or her grey blue eyes.

OOC: its ok tell him to take his time with what ever he is doing no rush.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:58 pm

The scrawny canine scoffed, amusement glinting in her tawny optics. "Are names really important at this point?" The female spoke, although she knew she shouldn't have been pushing her limits with the Alpha pair standing only a few feet away. Audits flicking towards Silver, the canine nodded in acknowledgement as she heard her name spoken. "As your... friend has stated, my name is Demure," She replied to the male, using the term 'friend' loosely, as she was not familiar with their relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:58 pm

At the sassy comment of the ebony damsel in front of him, Coal clenched his jaws, a deep, enormous growl rumbling within his dry throat as he made some steps towards her, even though he had to lean down, his nose touched hers and with a deek exhalation he grumbled the words in a threatening tone, "When I demand them, they are necessary."
That was when his receptor rotated as Silver spoke to him, introducing the Fae as Demure and as a new recruit to their pack. Obsidian pupils landed upon charcoal für as a snort left his nostrils and the odor of the female penetrated them. "Know your place, mutt..." A salmon pigmented tongue licked over ebony lips, though his growls disappeared as he felt Silver licking the corner of his muzzle. It was incredible that she was able to do so since he was about twice her size. "I'm fine... Just some scratches." He mumbled, uncomfortable with being nursed. "Just some rest and I will heal..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 am

Hearing Coal growl, Silver gave him a growl back and licked his muzzle effectanitly, like in a sort of love towards him. She stood next to Coal on his right side where she belonged. She was only a few inches shorter then him, but Silver did not care at all. She looked up at him as her grey blue eyes locked on to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 am

As the male approached her with a threatening growl, the fur along the damsel's hackles immediately rose before she became aware of her actions. Letting her coat lay flat along her back and silencing her growl before it left her throat, Demure released a quiet sigh. She hadn't realized how hard it would be to adapt back into pack life.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 am

Hearimg Demure growl Silvers own fur rose and a low growl left her muzzle and her teeth bared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:38 pm

As Dawson was walking the packs land he made his way towards where he knew they would be at. With his keen scent of smell and his ear perked fully up, tail up high as he showed his dominant side proudly as he martched in to their lands. He could smell a powerful female, who must be the Alpha female. His eyes went in a suductive way as he smirked at the possible thought of meeting this fine specimen. He could also pick out a few members one which took the scent of a powerful male, he must be the Alpha Male, though he does not smell anything like the females scent so they could not be mates, that meant he, Dawson might be able to take this Alpha Female for himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:34 am

As Silver waited for Demur to say something further she caught a scent of yet another rogue male in her territory, this one was powerful as well but not as powerful as Coal or Demon. Silver's fur bristled as it stood up and her ears perked forward, tail high she started for the rogue wolf that was in her lands. (gosh does these rogue wolves have a death wish) Silver thought as she trotted towards the rogue wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 am

While Dawson was busy walking throught the packs lands he perked his ears up and heard a slight sound of paws coming his way. He did not turn and run like other rogues did, instead he stood his ground and started walking their way, meeting them or her half way there. Sh I wing no fear he faced his fate head on.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:21 am

Silver got closer and closer to where the rogue wolf was at. As he came in to view Silver skidded to a halt as she came face to face with a golden colored male wolf. He seemed as tall as her or a little shorter but in all she gazed at his golden coat in awe. She Still held her dominant stance as she gazed at him and said "what do you want, I am the Alpha Female of these lands and you my friend are trespassing." She said as she held herself proudly trying t hide the fact she was just checking him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:25 am

He saw a silver-ish grey figuer come in to view, it was the Alpha female and she held herself proudly as she checked him out, he heard her say she was the alpha and asked why he was here. He smirked at her response and gladly answered her as he stood to his full height and stared at her. "Im Dawson im looking for a pack to join my lady.c i said as i did a slight bow and stood while smirking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 am

Demure turned her face away from Silver, rolling her optics at the overreacting female. Her audits tilted forwards as she acknowledged the presence of an approaching male, and with contained interest, she eased into a brisk trot after the Alpha. Halting a safe distance away from the two, the damsel's light tawny optics regarded the large, beige male coolly as she eased onto her haunches. Self-consciously, she raised her hackles in an attempt to make herself appear larger, as she wasn't fond of being about three feet shorter then the surrounding canids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Takes a deep breath in. sighs its good to be back
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm

As Silver saw Demure come up beside her she looked to the oddly some what golden male rogue wolf and said, "I am Silver Alpha Female and if you are sure you want to join my pack you can but I will be watching you closely Dawson." Silver said as she began to turn around and head back to the den as she felt Ghost presents as a shiver went down her spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

Demure's audits flicked as the Alpha disappeared from her line of sight. Tilting her cranium, she again focused her attention back on the rogue- Dawson, as Silver had called him- and offered a curious expression. After a moment, she stood and turned towards where Silver had disappeared to. She hated following the female around like she was a pup, but Demure was still unfamiliar with the territory, and she trusted the Alpha more than this stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 am

Dawson heard the Alpha female and statted to follow her further in to her lands, they where accompined by another female pack memeber. She seemed to trust her so Dawson thought since she could trust her then he too could learn to trust her as well. She seemed like she new what she was doing and followed her proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:22 am

The female's ears twitched at the paw steps behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder to find the male tagging along. Demure offered him a friendly, yet wary smile before increasing her pace, her lithe limbs devouring the lush terrain beneath her. True, the damsel may have been small, however her petite frame offered her the agility and endurance that made her movements almost graceful as she picked her way back towards the territory.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Silver could feel Dawson and Demure following her back to the den. Her ears flicked at each paw step she heard from behind her. Her tail flicked once and took its place in a high manner above her back with a slight curl to the tip. Her grey blue eyes scanned the area just in case she missed something, Silver held herself high and proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 am

I walk near the den slightly transparent in my ghost form my red eyes glowing as I look toward the den. My glowing red eyes shine through the forest canopy as I see silver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:31 am

As Dawson is walking behind the Alpha female he sees a what looks like a ghost wolf and his red eyes watching the Alpha female, he gives a loud growl as he watchs him stare at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am

I snarl back baring sharper than normal fangs at the recruit. Don't let my calm demeanor fool you boy. I walk off vanishing into thin air
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 am

Silver heard Dawson growl loudly from behind her and she shrugged it off, she did not know what he was growling at. Then she saw Ghost in his ghost form and his eyes glowing what seemed to be red. She hoped he was ok as she walked up t him and rubbed against him in greeting towards him as she smiled warmly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 am

Silver just passes through me as I shrug her off as I vanish. Growling to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

Dawson heard what the older male wolf had said to him he growls at the wolf named Ghost and says "she has no contorl over me pup, or should i say old man." Dawson said as he glared and bared his fangs at Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next