Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Silver laughs as she hears Amora say that and nods a good bye to her as she leaves to go back with her sister. Silver turns back around and lays in ther den as her eyes and ears are open for anything new.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Ghost silently walks forward weaving through some trees ears flickering for any sign of movement
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Silvers ears perk up as she smells a new wolf in her territory. She gets up and is on alert mod, she dashs off towards the male scent, her body barreling towards him, her dominante ways taking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm

I look in he alphas direction my red eyes boring into hers i stand tall in defense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

I look in he alphas direction my red eyes boring into hers i stand tall in defense
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Silver skids to a halt as her silvery eyes look back at the red ones, as she says "Ghost is that you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Silver?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:11 pm

"yes its me Silver what are you doing here?" Silver asked as she looked at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Ghost hesitates to respond dumbstr that silver is here im looking around passinf through looking for a pack if theyll have me
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm

"Well im alpha to the druids if you want you can come join me in my pack" silver says waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Sure ill give it a try
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Silver smiles and says "this way then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 pm

I follow hesitantly but with trust in silver
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:37 pm

We end up at the den, i turn to Ghost and say "well this is it the den, you can take a look arou d if you like but i have to finish digging the den out to make it feel and look like home. After im done we can discuss your rank in the pack." Silver says as she turns to look at the dens enterence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Sure i glance over as silver walks away
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:58 pm

As Silver finishs her handy work on the den she steps back and takes a look at how it looks, (good enough) silver thought, ( know for Ghost rank what shall he be, he could be a Alpha male, lead hunter, lead warrior or a Beta, ill let him decide) Silver thought as she raised her muzzle in the air and how, ed to get Ghost to come back to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:00 am

I walk silently looking around currently abouta mile from the den
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:03 am

Silver howls again this time louder enough for ghost to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:04 am

Ears flicker to the howl i run to the den "you called"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 am

Silver sees Ghost approach "yes i did it is time to pick your rank in the pack. The ranks avalible are Alpha male, beta, lead hunter and lead warrior." Silver says. "You may pick from those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:11 am

Where ever youd have me although my prefere is alpha
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:14 am

"Then you will become the Druids Alpha Male." Silver said with a smile hoping he would say that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:17 am

So sayeth the alpha i nod in respect
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:31 am

Silver giggled and nodded back as she yawned and went in to the den to lay down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:34 am

Night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next