Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:20 pm

I wake up and go explore more of my new territory
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Silver yawns and wakes up, seeing Ghost done, she shakes her fur out and stretchs her legs. (Time for a patrol run) silver thinks to her self. She leaps in to the air and dashs off. As she runs her fur blowing in the wind, her pine trees scent flowing in the breeze, Silver lets out a few barks and a few howls of happyness as she continues to run to the main border line.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:11 am

I feel a sense of curiosity and i venture out of the territory
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Silver makes it to the border line and trots the well known path that shw has done for so many times before, she smells Ghost scent and wanders what he is up to. She continues her patrol around the border of her territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

I catch the scent of another pack i keep my distance
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Silver looks in the way that Ghost went and tilts her head but she continues to to trot along on her Alpha duties, something Ghost should be helping her with. She lifts her nose in the air and smells something different. Silver then gets in to alert mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:05 pm

I catch silvers scent and it reminds me to go home so i run to join silver in the patrol
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Silver turns her head to the side and approachs the scent what she finds makes her yelp. In front of her is a wolf pup not even a week old and next to him is a mountian lion cub n not even a week old as well. Silver debates on what to do with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:11 pm

I arrive at the scene and i walk up next to silver silently eyes glued on the two young ones
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Silver looks at Ghost and ask "what do you think we should do with them, ones a wolf pup and ones a mountain lion cub." She says hoping Ghost would provide a answer for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Hmm i dont know how would the others react thats the real question if we took them in
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Silver perked up one eye brow and said "do we ever care what othersthink about us? I say lets take them both in." Silver said with a smile as she nuzzled Ghosts neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Silver picked them up and started troting back to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:12 pm

I follow
Back to top Go down
8818Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Amora sees the two young animals that Silver has in her care and grins she stays away from the den seeing the male wolf as she had come to hang with her friend. “Hello, Silver I see you have two strays, both of which are absolutely adorable.” Amora say looking at the feline and K-9 as her soft delicate velvet voice says the words. Her lovely posture stays striate as a gentile breeze blows her scent to her alee .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:01 pm

My red eyes bore in the females direction. "I'll let you tw talk. I turn my back and I walk out of the den. The blinding sun hits my pure white coat. I blink a few times and let my eyes adjust to the bright colors outside.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Amora slightly looks at the male then nods in egnolidgement. “Thank you kind sir.” She says slowly and gracefully getting up and walking over to her friend. “Do you need some help Alpha Silver?” Amora asks hopping she is still welcome to join the pack. She swirls her tail and the tip begins to freeze. As the sun starts to rise to the center of the sky the ice begins to cover her body. Soon she is like an ice statue. Her white fur like stone and still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Ghosts eyes turn black and he vanishes into thin air
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 am

Amora sees the male vanish and then whispers “cool, never seen that power” she thought it was really neat and smiled. Then the ice around her melted as she looked around for the male. For ounce in her life she was curios about a male. She knew her sister would laugh and says “you?” but it was true. “Hey I didn’t catch your name….., Sir.” She says.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Silver places the mountain lion cub in the den along with the wolf pup. she then feels and smells another wolf in her presents, she turns and sees Amora there. "Hello Amora what brings you here?" Silver asked curious to want to know why Alisen's sister was here. Silver then sees Ghost go and vanish some where. (he'll be back) Silver thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Amora turns to Silver “I was saying high I have nothing to do in the territory so I was wondering if you needed any help over here,” Amora explains looking at the absolutely adorable young creatures. “And I see you have tree new members to your pack,” She adds thinking about the older male as well.

(Silver can you post in Steel Pack territory I found out you are Wind Voice as well so please,)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Silver nods her head and says to Amora "if you will please look after these two while i go get them some meat to eat?" Silver asked her. Before she turned and walked away to the hunting grounds she looks at Amora and says "do you still want to join my Pack?" Silver asked.

(Wind Voice is my brother, not me)
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:18 am

Amora walks over to the little rascals and lays down. “Well I’ve been thinking about it but it seems you have more members in your pack then my sister’s pack, you see its only m, her, and Wind. Maybe if Steel pack begins to grow, but for now I’ll just come over to help. And I’ll be glad to help anytime you want with these little rascals,” Amora says picking up the pup that was beginning to wonder off. The cub just laying there agenst Amora. Amora sees the pelt of the pup is a little dirty and grooms the soft fur of the youngling.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Silver nods as she hears Amora's answer, she says "well the offer still stands when ever you want to join just come and ask or howl and i'll know your ready, and thanks i'll be back sortly." Silver says as she trots off in the direction of the hunting grounds.

(to the hunting grounds)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next