Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:43 pm

So we are still mares but you are never here. Why is that? I ask him tears wealing in my eyes. Crow wiggles closer to me and watches Coal. He grwols and says i will respect you just not care you did mom wrong and you know that. He says.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm

I pick myself up my eyes going back to their violet but with a hint of red in them still. I walk back to the area sensing the group talking and I walk in the opposite direction grumbling angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 pm

I growl slightly when hearing the words of Ghost but calm myself and stare at Silver. It hurt me to see her like this, seeing her tears made me feel sick and agony started to rise inside of me. I am sorry... I love you I always will... but I cant stay with you. Not now... I whisper before continuing in my deep and scratchy voice. I might not be here but I will always watch over you. If anything should happen I will be here... I cant tell you why i am not allowed to. But please dont think that I do not care... I love you Silver. I say sighing and looking down at Crow my son. My son. I start sighin again. You will understand. Soon. Keep your mother save when I cant. Its your task for being my son. Dont let her down... not like me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 pm

I stop hearing those words. I begin to think to myself my eyes beginning to water slightly. "At least you feel guilt for leaving coal..." I say it silently under my breath trotting back into the forest leaving with the shadows quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:39 am

Flashes of bright white light appear in the distance the sound barrier being shattered the sound of something large landing, Rising from the crouched position i rise taking a curious sniff to the air around myself and of that in the distance. My eyes open more as my mouths curl into grins an incoming signal of a familiar friend is tuned in " I see Wolfire still lives " sounds a female voice " i see she does indeed still have life her scent is near along with more.. we may have entered a packs territory." each mouth opened separately, taking one more sniff of air as it smells of earth, water, and electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 am

I turn my head to a bright flash of light and my eyes go wide in shock and surprise. Yet fear and worry. "Is that...?" I gulp a bit nervously feeling all the memories of an old friend yet an annoyance filling my brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:52 am

Smirking then chuckling I go to find a place away from scorched ground walking off to find a water source to cool down from travel, After searching for a source I find one on the outer edge of The claimed Territory. Stretching out then wading into the cool water source some stars drifting out of my fur steam rising from my body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:57 am

I stumble across A trail of stars and I blink a bit smelling the air. "It is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 am

After sitting in the water for a while i exit onto the shower dripping water mixed with stars to the ground beneath my paws, shaking out my fur the air around me twinkles as water droplets exit with stars. Smelling the air before finding a drier area to lay down in.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 am

As Silver hears Coals words she sighs and hangs her head sadly, then her ears perk up as she sees a flash of light and she smells a wolf near by. She groans and says "what now. Cant i get a damn break." As she races off full speed reaching the unknown wolf with in seconds of him being in her territory. Her postuer domiant and not afraid she groels out a low question. "Who are you and what do you want, as you can tell im not in the best of moods right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:27 am

Perking up and standing the smell of dominance rolling off of the female wolf, Bowing and looking up at her. " I mean no harm to your home and family mistress, You may call me Amdromeda or anything shorter of the sort. I have just landed in the time, space, and plane recently from travels..." the female mouth opens to tell her. The male mouth then responds " we are looking for a pack to join the area if we are not wanted we shall make haste in clearing your territory. " I respond sitting up looking down bit due to my height not meaning any disrespect if it is sensed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 am

I quickly run finding the two talking and I stand in the distance jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:52 am

Hearing the presence of another wolf in the area my ear twitches leaning to the side that the wolf is waiting and watching us from afar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am

I gulp a bit nervously before taking a step forward. "I..I..it can't be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

I appear next to silver. Hey there silver. I yawn. I've been taking a well needed nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:10 pm

I run over tackling the wolf. Ending up going through a dimension or Two and coming out the other side giggling. "Its you its really you" giggles childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:59 pm

My eyes flash red as I sense an energy surge in the territory. I sense the vast magnitude of energy in the air. Black smoke leaks from my muzzle with each breath. I stare at the universal wolf.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Silver shudders as Ghost appeared beside her. Hey she says back to him. She then turns to the new wolf and says ur welcome to stay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey I say back to silver. I keep my gaze glued on the new stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

I giggle more jumping around the wolf continuously and dashing through it coming out a few seconds later rolling a bit and laughing. "I missed you so much"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:52 pm

I stare at Aurora not really interested in the scenery of the rest of the pack. I sigh and grab her gently by her scruff throwing her onto my back while I started to get up. She was still sleeping and didn't notice that I was carrying her away. "Don't worry." I say To her "I'll remove all the memory you had of this place... you'll cone with me." I whisper and start to walk out of the territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Nodding " I give me greatest thanks to you mistress" mouths reply, Bowing then standing up laughing lightly as Wolfire ran around " it is good to see you young one." looking at the new wolf in the area bowing my head to him."I see you've grown well since i have disappeared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Of course I have silly im" I give a bright smile something I don't do normally. "Where have you been.... I... I haven't seen you forever" I look at the ground as the memories of conversations with myself filled my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Walking toward Wolfire i tilt her head up with one paw giving a small look " My child i have traveled so much through time and space, meeting new species, races, things. I must look after them as i do the stars." setting my paw down i rest besides her." But do not fret any longer i am here to stay things have been take care of the universe is at peace for now. So we will have all the time in this dimension to play like we used to." I smile to her "I missed you so much little one. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Hugs a bit "I missed you to"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next