Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 pm

I poke fire as I smile mischievously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 pm

I look at him lifting a brow at his look before poking him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:03 pm

I poke you in the ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:04 pm

I growl a bit poking back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Deluge trotted over to sit by Fire, eyes fixed cautiously on the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 pm

My eyes look over at deluge and I smile softly before poking ghost again. "I have said it once before... and I'm saying it again... dont...poke me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:44 pm

He winked at Fire, poking Ghost over and over in the ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:47 pm

I roll my eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Finishing the poking torture, he sat uniformly, eyes watching the new wolf for any threats to his, Fire's, or Ghost's well-being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 pm

I look over at him and his watching gaze lightly punching his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:55 pm

He looked at her, eyes flickering again, and doubled over backwards, holding his arm and yowling dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:01 pm

I try hard not to giggle trying to keep my straight posture and face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:02 pm

He stopped his rolling about for a moment to mouth, 'ya know you wanna laugh at thisss....' before carrying on making a scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:10 pm

I snicker comes from my mouth and I stop myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

He laughed, stood back up, brushed the grass from his blue pelt, and sat back down in the uniform manner he had retained until the punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 pm

I catch myself taking a deep breath and sighing softly under my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Peering sideways at the flame dire, a small smile ghosted (forgive my pun, Ghost XD) across his lips and faded into his eyes, which sparked faintly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:19 pm

I look back at ghost poking him again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Silver returns from her vist with her fathers pack, the rogues who killed her father are now dead. Silver atomatically smells the new wolf and races to where Ghost and the new wolf are at. As she gets there her ears are perked forward as she syares at him, her silver grey eyes wanting to know more about him. "Im Silver Alpha Female to the druids and you are." She asked with domonance in her pose and stance.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 pm

I look to silver with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Smiles back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 pm

"Silver you have met deluge right?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 pm

"Not really." I say to her glancing at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 pm

I poke his arm lightly "this is deluge". I sigh slightly "he is a water dire". As I say the words I feel awkward for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:32 am

I glance at Ghost, hearing his question and I once again turn away, my glance directed at nowhere, far away. ´Too much...´ he thought for Ghost to read. 
As another female, probably the Alphess arrived and questioned him, his ears once again were pushed back and his pale irises landed upon Ghost. If she wanted to know his name, he could tell her. Because Titan would not speak. I bow my head once, showing my respect but the images of my past flash in my head for a moment. ´Long live the king...´ i thought, a gasping sound exiting my mouth before I am back to this moment. ´Fuck...´
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next