Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:10 pm

He smiled softly at first, letting his black lips curl and twist into an evil grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:14 pm

I sigh my snickering coming to an end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:50 pm

I stand at attention unmoving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:56 pm

I snort once, still standing my ground, my glare directed at Ghost. I don´t flinch at all and stand unmoving, awaiting either an order from Silver or any signs of hostility from Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:32 pm

I look between ghost and titan "goddammit you two stop this already"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:58 pm

I snarl defensively at Titan again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Punches ghosts face lightly. "I said no"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:13 pm

I stare at Ghost, my receptors perking at the words of Wolfire but I don´t show any reactions. I was here to defend Silver, and if I had to, I´d kill this wolf right here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:21 pm

I sigh turning back and looking at titan "listen... Whatever I did im sure you must have heard silvers instructions wrong or something". I shake my head lightly taking on a deep breath before walking closer to the colossal wolf "so please stop"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:26 pm

my pale irises stare at Wolfire, my hardened glare remains but i lower my head slightly. 'I am not the one making the choices. I serve, wolfire. I don't have a choice. Whatever she wants, I will have to do it. If it means that I have to end my own life for her sake, I would obey.' I sigh, looking away again. 'Nothing has changed, nothing will vhange. Not even in death i will find peace...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:30 pm

I give a dishearted look before looking at the ground "I get that and I understand you serve but what did I do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:47 pm

'Nothing.' He simply answered within his thoughrs, staring down at the smaller sized frame of wolfire. 'like most people who died. Innocent, young. It didn't matter.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm

I softly place a hand on my face thinking for a moment in what to say next. Unable and unsure of what to say I just softly sigh again looking up at titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

I growl under my breath. I decide to drop the nothing has changed act and I walk to a tree and I vanish. I appear on one of its branches. I lay my head my crossed forelegs and watch the two closely. My glowing red eyes the only thing you can see. The spotted light through the tree branches blends with the symbols on my pelt helping me blend in.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon May 04, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:59 pm

My glare follows Ghost movements and i spot him on the tree. I directed my eyes back at wolfire but I was still paying attention to ghost. Never let the enemy out of your eyesight. I stare at Wolfire, she remembered me of my little sister. For a moment, wolfires face was all bloody, torn and simply mauled. I close my eyes, ears pressed back, trying to get rid of the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:01 pm

I watch his eyes following ghost and I take another step closer standing directly in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:03 pm

I growl a bit at Titan. What are you staring at I ask in my permanent demonic voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:07 pm

I shake my, head after clenching my jaw, getting rid of the memories. I glare at ghost in answer of his question, face hardened and i tensed my muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

My eyes drift between the two and I growl before roaring angrily. "HOW MANY FUCKING AM I GOING TO HAVE TO TELL YOU TWO TO STOP THIS!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Growls at him. I dare you to. There's nothing holding me back this time. And I'm in my demonic form, my abilities are improved ten fold. I dare you Titan take that step. I bare black tipped canines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:18 pm

I continue staring, my glare remains. 'I am not afraid of you, nor of death.' I stand in front of silver, just as a guard would protect the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

If you take that step, then I'll prove you sorely wrong my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm

I remain The same, unfazed by his empty threats. I'd protect silver at all costs, even if he'd kill me, a soldier would never back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:22 pm

I place a paw roughly on the ground causing the earth underneath me to rumble softly "THAT IS ENOUGH YOU TWO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Bares my fangs again before staring at fire with glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next