Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Serpent watched Silver leave, admiring the anger that radiated from each step. He was surprised that the forest around her didn't wilt from the force of her emotions, but made no move to speak on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:46 am

She will go and speak with my other half. I nod to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am

Serpent smiles weakly, leading Satin through the forest into the small denlike cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:36 am

Satin knew what would happen next.
"It's okay Serpent. I'll leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:40 am

"No..." he sighed softly "I want you to stay." Serpent sat down, his paws aching. "I don't want to be alone, Satty, I want to be with you, and Ghost, and Silver...and...and Scorpio."
A tear slipped from one of his green eyes.
"I don't want to die alone, Satty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 am

"I'll stay." Satin whispered mournfully, "I know you don't want to die alone..." she nuzzled his neck, crying softly, "I should get the others though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:46 am

"No, stay here." Serpent began to yawn, "let them come of their own will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:48 am

"Okay Serpent." she bobbed her head softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 am

While Silver threatened her, Aurora didn't flinch at all as she snapped above her head. her emotions seemed to stay neutral, unfazed by the threat. Seeing her leave, she rolled her eyes and sat down, leaning once again against the wall. She was surrounded by wolves who hated her, not that she was in sich a situation for the first time. But to be h9nest, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:50 pm

"And Aurora." he added the dangerous fae to the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 pm

I walk in the den, a grim look on my face. I try to hide the secret of what I saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Serpent lay down, green eyes sickly as he stared up at the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Serpent, my brother, I pause trying to get the words out, death stalks the den entrance. I bartered with my master, he gives you a day. But if you choose, you can leave the den, but once you do, your not coming back. I hang my head in overwhelming sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:46 pm

"I know, Ghost." Serpent stood, head high, and approached the den entrance before smiling wickedly. "tell Silver I said goodbye..." he whispered softly as he stepped out into the sunlight.
"What a wonderful day to die..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:48 pm

A dark figure steps in front of you. In a dark voice, Serpent are you sure your ready to go. Do you have any last requests?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:49 pm

"I'm ready, master." he bowed his head in respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Serpent felt the cold hands of death pull him under, and suddenly he was just a dead wolf, nothing more. Nothing less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

The figure nods its head. With a flash of light, your body falls limp and your soul remains standing. Come my disciple. Join your brothers and sisters with me. He starts walking away. He stops at the tree line and looks back waiting for you to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Serpent's soul followed dutifully until a few yards from his master, he turned around and smiled at Ghost. "Until we meet again, brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:58 pm

A single glowing white tear rolls down my cheek. We wont. I lower my head. I'm stuck on this earth forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 pm

"I'm sorry, Ghost." he bowed his head, retreating into the shadows, "I will visit again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Maybe after all other life is void from this planet, then visit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 pm

"I will, brother." and he disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 pm

The tears fall freely now. They pool into a glowing white pool at my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:06 pm

"Uncle!" Scorpio was suddenly at Ghost's side, shedding gold tears that mingle with the white ones of Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next