Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:07 pm

I look down at scorpio. I'm sorry scorpio. I gather him into a sorrowful but supporting embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Scorpio cried gold tears into his uncle Ghost's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:11 pm

I slowly bring my head up. Where is your mother? I look around but cant find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:45 pm

"I don't know..." he admitted sheepishly, "she left earlier...I watched her cross the border."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 am

Hmm. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 am

Silver crossed back over to her lands the shiver still going down her spine as sge takes on her roll as Alpha Female again. She can feel something wrong and wanders what it is. She walks through her lands with uneasy steps but she is still as quiet as she always was. Her mind starts to wander about the possibleilitys and the things she needs to get ready for in the futer she will have to start training Ghost to be Alpha when she leaves or one of her pups if he turns it down. Then Silver catches five familer scents she has not smelled in forever and she walks faster to the den to let Ghost know. As she enters the den she can tell something is wrong, wheres Serpent.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:15 pm

The Butcher could feel that something was wrong, he wanted to take control of Coals body once again but he didn't let him do that. 'You little piece of shit... you ruined everything, you don't deserve this body.' His demonic side snarled at Coal, who clenched his jaws and started Snarling "Shut up!" However, with an hostile roar, his demon could take over the body, trotting towards the location where the others were. His bloody eyes stared at the scene and he knew exactly what happened. "So another soul it is." He whispered silently to himself, his eyes wandering towards Silver. She looked different, and he could tell that she held the scent of another territory in her fur. His emotionless eyes closed and he turned around, slowly walking away, the black mist following him as he exited the territory. "I will not give you this body again." Butcher said, glaring at the distance. "You did not deserve to life." And with that, he started sprinting off, somewhere where he was alone, somewhere no one would disturb him. His love was not meant to be, it hurt but he would have to live with it. "You are not worth to have such a privilege."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Silver saw Coal enter and then also felt that Butcher his demonic side was close. She also noticed that he left pretty quick. She wanted to know what was going on with him so she followed him. At a safe distance of course but still till where she could see him, she was quick on her paws and very quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 am

Really silver I call after here. You won't even stay to mourn over serpent. Selfish selfish. I give a disgusted look.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:29 am

I look over my should and say i did mourn Serpent, now i have no emotions. Silver said as she walked away with blank eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:30 am

Bullshit. Don't forget, I know you. You didn't convince me.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:51 am

Silver turned and showed him her eyes and said you see nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:06 am

I look into her eyes, I still yet see her soul. I know you cared silver, but those eyes prove nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:48 pm

I enter the territory after a while. My demonic form looks around at the surroundings. It grins evilly and waits for any life to encounter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Aurora slowly arose from the ground, shaking her head as she sighed slightly. All this was happening a little bit too fast for her. 'He died, what do I care?' She thought, Snarling slightly and leaning against the stone den. Her expression turned emotionless and she mumbled in a cold hearted voice, "we all have to die one day." 
Her eyes landed upon Ghost in the distance, she could see his grin but she didn't really did anything but stare at him. 'They're probably still mad, eh...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:20 pm

I appear in front of Aurora. We meet again, my dark side says to you. Black smoke surrounds you and I both. What brings you here. I raise an eyebrow in curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Aurora smirked darkly as he appeared in front of her, snickering softly, "I'm still part of the pack, no?" She said, her irises scanning the black smoke. "I like black." She whispered, not caring whether she was heard or not. Aurora wasn't really in the mood to show any cockyness but her nature told her otherwise. She stared into his eyes, no fear. "And what brings you here, mister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:48 pm

I have no name. Names are useless. As for why I'm here, that is rather quite simple, food. The last word echoes for a bit. I smirk at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:28 pm

"You don't need a name, love." She hissed like a snake, smirking darkly at his last words echoed in her audits hollows. "Hungry? What a surprise, I'd like to eat something either." She winked mockingly, swaying her tail behind her in confidence. Her irises started glowing and she smirked, her mind drifting off to the scene where he had 'killed' her. "I wonder what you consider as your food, m'dear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Anything that feels fear. I raise an eyebrow at her straight forward posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Scorpio refused to budge from his position next to his deceased uncle's corpse, growling at whoever came too close and refusing to eat, sleep, or drink. He was frozen, crying silent gold tears that melted into the limp and lifeless body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Satin sat beside the young wolf, shedding a few violet tears as she grieved his mortal body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Scorpio growled a little, but let the young fae come to grieve. He nuzzled her side in comfort, but figured there was nothing else he could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

I nod to Aurora and walk inside. I sit next to Scorpio. My demonic form just stares at the pup in curiosity. What are you doing my dark voice echoes with those words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Scorpio bowed his head to Ghost, "Grieving my uncle." he choked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next