Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:48 pm

"Leave him alone, Ghost." Satin challenged, "let the pup grieve goddammit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Scorpio threw a grateful glance at the female before returning his gaze to Ghost's terrifying form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Aurora chuckles darkly and followed in curiosity as her receptors perceived some vulgar words within the den. She saw the sandy female challenging Ghost in a way, what made Aurora laugh greatly. "Oh my, aren't ya sweet babe?" She chuckled mischievously, throwing her glance at the young pup. A small tz sound exited her mouth, not in disguise but rather in a scornful way. He shouldn't morn over a corpse it was no use. "What's gone, is gone lovelies. Start to deal with that." She hissed, flicking her tail in confidence of her words and herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Don't challenge me youngling. I snarl at her. I was simply curious as to what he is doing. I never really understood the concept of emotions. I was just curious. I look down at Scorpio. I bend down to his eye level. I'm sorry for your loss, I say softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Scorpio refused to meet the male's eyes, instead sending a fiery stare into Aurora's soul.
"Tu igitur surge, lupus." (Leave now, wolf.) he amplified his voice as an alpha would. Scorpio brought his teeth down upon the dead wolf's scruff, dragging him into the forest where he could bury the carcass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 am

Makto rik sanie oh torri Aurora. (You can stay if you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:03 am

Scorpio finally stopped in the middle of the forest, far from the others. He dug until his paws bled profusely, and then dragged the body in. He started the grueling task to bury him, his toxic blood mixing with the wet soil until the entire grave was soaked in the color red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:30 pm

I smell blood and I appear next to scorpio. Are you ok young one? Do you need help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm

"I'm fine." he said darkly--without expression, staring down at his badly cut-up paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Here let me. I lean down and lick each paw once. They instantly heal. I sit down next to him and look at the grave. Good work. I can tell he will rest peacefully here, and he is grateful for the resting place.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Silver walks in and sits next to Ghost. Sorry she says as she lets a few tears fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:18 pm

There we go. That's the silver I know. You aren't an emotionless husk like I am, your better than that. My demonic form finally vanishes. My eyes and fur return to normal. But don't worry about me, go comfort your son. I nod toward Scorpio. He needs you now more than ever right now. I smile. I've learned from others that there's no better comfort than a loved ones touch. I look back at silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Aurora stared at the male who had threw a glare at her, backing away and flicking her tail. She stared arrogantly at the sky, making a tZ sound before watching the scene going on. 'I dont belong here.' She sighed, a scowl upon her face. 'I'm different than all of them.' Aurora shook her head, her wings unfolding and she slowly arose, flying through the woods with her thoughts conpletely gone. "Fuck this shit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:28 pm

I look up to see Aurora flying away. I exhale a cloud of black smoke that envelopes me. It vanishes and appears right in front of Aurora. It envelopes her and holds her still. You think your different. My voice comes from everywhere in the cloud surrounding her. You are sorely mistaken Aurora. You are not the only one that is different here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Aurora growled in annoyance as the smoke made her unable to move. She heard the voice of Ghost, her receptors perked once but she continued with her snarl. "We are different either." Her white fire appeared and freed her from the black smoke, allowing Auroras wings to carry her in the air. "Why do you even care if I go? I've screwed up so many damn things." She clenched her jaws, her snarl still within her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Scorpio looked away as his paws were healed, shedding a few golden tears that sunk into the ground, where they landed, black roses grew swiftly. He tossed his head in sad anger before leaning his head back and letting a mournful howl escape his ebony lips--those who had great hearing could hear the effortless thrum of his vocal chords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Because, there is no need to be alone Aurora. We all have messed up. In the words of a friend of mine, "Shit happens man." Please stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:51 pm

She narrowed her eyes while listening to him, at his last words though she closed them and sighed "Fuck..." Her wings brought her down very slowly, her head hung low and she landed on her paws, not saying a word as she walked past Ghost into the den, her eyes held no emotion they seemed rather dull. Aurora laid down, away from the entrance, facing the wall of the den So no one would see her face. "Shit..." She whispered, a white glowing tear rolling down her face but before it could've touched the ground it turned into the white fire of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:15 pm

What's wrong Aurora. Why did you want to leave so badly. It's not just cause you think your different, I know there's something else bothering you. Would you mind telling me. I'm here to help you. It's the least I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Aurora clenched her jaws as she heard Ghost coming closer and eventually asking her why she was behaving like this. A silent growl evolve within her throat and more tears which turned into white fire appeared, running down her cheek. She turned around to face him, continuing with her growl and lifted her lips to show her ivory incisors. "It's because-" She yelled but stopped in the middle of the sentence, stopping to face him and instead glared on the ground. "I have... changed." Rora snarled, feeling like loosing the control. "I dont understand this fucking shit." She roared and clawed the dens wall, her eyes starting to glow while tears continued to roll down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Scorpio was soon in an entire garden of black and red roses, head bowed and he added to the lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:41 am

How have you changed. What has changed. Care to enlighten me. I may know a lot but it doesn't mean I know everything. Plus I've never really understood female mood swings and emotions, I say with a deadpan tone. Worse yet, I don't understand emotions in general. Emotions are my folly. And much to my chagrin, I've rarely needed to provide emotional support to others, so this is undiscovered territory for me. In words that anyone can understand, I raise my voice a little causing Aurora to stop snarling and clawing the den wall, I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO DO TO HELP YOU! I NEED ANSWERS! My voice drops to normal. Please, explain. I sit down looking at Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Scorpio rushed back toward the den at the sound of yelling, anxious to see what was going on. He was quiet as a shadow when he peeked in, watching the dispute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:28 pm

I look in scorpios direction. Come on in scorpio, I know your there. No need to eavesdrop on us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Auroras growl stopped for a moment, though returned. She couldn't say what was wrong with her, she didn't want to. "I can't take this shit." She whispered, shaving her way past everyone before enfolding her wings and taking flight. A tear rolled down her face but she needed some time to understand what was going on and how she could return to her older self. She left the territory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next