Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:48 am

Feeling a bit awkward because I didn't talk to him much I felt I should let the three chat for a bit so I back away slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:51 am

Oh no you don't. I appear next to fire and grab her. I vanish with her in my grasp and we both appear next to Scorpio. Stay here. I sit next to Scorpio and keep an eye on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:54 am

Looks at the ground cheeks puffed up a bit and I sigh before turning to Scorpio. "So.... Um... How was it... Or... Is it I mean... Ugh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:57 am

Fail I mutter under my breath. I grin at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:01 am

Growls a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:05 am

Hehehe. I smile smugly at fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:08 am

I roll my eyes a bit looking away from the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:23 am

Don't even think about it fire. I narrow my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 am

Sighs. "I'm not going ti do anything ok.... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Scorpio scowled in a comical fashion, turning his full attention to the onslaught of questions.
"It's very quiet...as you may have guessed...and there seems to be a presence in the den...almost demonic really. And as you can see---" Scorpio tossed an arousing smile toward Fire, "---It has been more maturing than most of the situations I've come across."
He stood up to stretch out his gangly body, feeling cramped by the sudden crowd.
"How is life without me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Looks away again blushing slightly once more at his smile. "Crappy... Buy sure it will get better" I sighs flopping onto the floor once more an putting my face in my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Scorpio used his nose to raise her head from her paws, you should stop doing that, Fire. It's annoying me. he said in the back of her mind, smiling.
"I'm sure it will get better..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 pm

I blink a bit looking up at him. "S...sorry". I give him. Light smile "it might"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:46 pm

His annoyed gaze softened, "thank you, Fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:04 pm

"no problem" I sit up stretch,hing my frame a bit as I yawn. "Well I think I'm just going to go".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Scorpio watched Fire leave, golden eyes seeming to shoot fireworks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:23 pm

I stroll away going back to my tree and Plooping myself next to it curling up. Thinking to mysel. "What was all that about... he never acted like that the first time I met him". I begin to drift off.

Last edited by wolfire on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:52 am

Scorpio licked his lips, tossing his head in a regal manner. His eyes caught the sight of an unknown male near Aurora and from the depths of his belly a growl that seemed to shake the ground beneath him erupted.
"How delicious..." he snarled quietly, menacing, "another addition to that diva's bitchy bloodline...I'll enjoy drinking the blood from his lifeless body..."
He had never acted like this before, but since he had reached adulthood, he had felt and acted different. From his advances toward Fire and now this. He was confused at the bloodlust that burned in his throat.
And liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

I awaken after some time. I lay on my favorite sunning spot a stream side boulder and look at my surroundings. Eh, no one here. Might as well just stay here. I'll be here if they need me. I lay my head back down and doze off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:41 am

I rolls a bit going face first into my tree. "Fuuuu" I swipe my paw across my face a few times trying to ease the pain before standing up and walking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Silver looks at Ghost and then looks at her oldest brother and says "so whats so important about dad that you needed to come all this way to my pack brother?" Silver asked him stareing at him with her silver grey eyes. Wind Alarm looked down at the groind and growled a pissed off growl with a sad look in his eyes as he said "you remeber that rogue pack that attacked dad ad that male pup Butcher when they went hunting.well dad went out to patrol the land by himself and got attacked by their leader and is serverly injurd we dont think he will make it and he wanted to speak with you." Wind Alarm said to Silver. "Ok let me take care of some things first and ill go." She said as she went to turn and howl for the pack to come here ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Huh. I look up. No. I lay my head back down and try to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:05 pm

I howl again needing the pack here now, my howl held a dominance tone to it along with a Alpha order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:05 pm

I look up again. No. I lay my head back down.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Growls and says to you in your mind (get your ass up. Its important) i growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next