Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 am

I tackle her and pin her down. Man for a fire wolf, you suck at fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 am

Oh you wanna fight... I'll fight. Flips him over pinning him and snapping at his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:18 am

I kick her chest launching her into the air and I grab her leg and slam her on the ground only hard enough to knock the breath out of her. I then twist the leg behind her back to the point of only pinning her not hurting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:21 am

Gasps for air as i feel him pin me again. Growls before trying to pull leg away from him. Fine fine you win... Now get off of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:22 am

Ok ok. I let her go and start to walk away triumphantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:23 am

I quickly run over when he's not paying attention and I jump on his back tackling him to the ground. He take that old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:26 am

I'm not old, I'm immortal. I stopped aging when I reached my prime. Blind sighting someone is low even for you but smart for a equal foe. But you forget, I'm a ghost. With those words I fade from view and you fall on your stomach. I appear next to you and hold you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:30 am

Grumbles to self. Ok ok I give in I give in. Laughs softly trying to stay Silent. Its not like I would have an anyways I mean look at you. Your a ghost for peats sake. Looks at his what coat for a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 am

What you staring at. I follow her gaze to my pure white coat. Oh that. My coat isn't normally just white you know. I let her go and sit next to her. I give a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 am

Shakes head a bit. S...sorry. Looks away giving the same kind of smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:37 am

It usually has these burned across it. The ancient black symbols burn themselves onto my pelt. I wince a little at the burning sensation. I look down in shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:42 am

Looks over at him. You ok ghost. Scoots a bit closer setting a paw on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 am

No. These crimes are my curse. A single white tear falls from my muzzle. Countless lives of friends and families ended by my claws. I feed off the corpses. Why do you think I vanish once every two weeks huh. My master cursed me with this. I'm doomed to stay in this mortal world until the end of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:51 am

I sigh feeling sad. You don't have to feel like this ghost. Just don't.... What am I saying. I'll never know your pain. Or what you have been through. You've been through way more than I have and I'm sorry that I can't help you like I wish I could. Licks his cheek gently quickly pulling away and blushing hard. I..I..I'm s..sorry I didn't mean to
... And... Um. Quickly looks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 am

The symbols flash bright red on the contact. My jaw falls so low it would hit the floor if it wasn't attached to my skull. I blush almost as red as my eyes. The blush vanishes and I put my paw on hers. It's fine. I uh...... I lose my train of thought. I bring my paw to her chin and turn her head toward me so I can look in her eyes. I have a look of surprise, confusion, lust, care, and curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

Gulps a bit nervously and looks up at him eyes a pink purple. U...um
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:02 am

Uh...um I lower my paw to the ground and smile sheepishly. I zone out as I get lost in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:04 am

Quickly looks away the flame color under my dark coat an array of different reds and pinks. A..again v..very sorry. I didn't mean to you know um...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 am

Thanks I finally manage to say. You managed to cheer me up, and for that I uh...... I lick her cheek. I look away sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:10 am

Blushes more. N..no problem. My tail begins to flick frantically and I sit on it to stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:15 am

Yeah n no problem. I vanish and appear on top of the den. The symbols fade away leaving my pure white pelt. I slump over a boulder and take in the rays of sun that strikes my coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 am

Sits with self thinking. What the hell have I done. I just made that so awkward and... Uuugggghhh he... Ugggghh. Hits head against a tree a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:18 am

Stop it I call to her. Don't make me tickle you to cheer you up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 am

Looks around confused. Wait shit he heard me. Walks in a circle still a bit confused and flops into the ground putting face in paws and curling up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:23 am

I appear on a boulder only a few yards away. Well I'm right here you know. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next