Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Fuuuuuuuuu. Grumbles laughing more trying to roll away. Help me please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 am

There is no salvation for you. I laugh evilly as I tickle you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am

Bites his paw "no stop tickling me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 am

Ow. I vanish and appear five feet away. I laugh as the paw left ash in your muzzle when I vanished..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:09 am

Coughs up a bit of ash and shakes head twitching ears a bit. Bleh that tastes horrible. Wipes the ash off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:12 am

I fall on my back in fits of laughter. I roll around laughing. Tears fall from my eyes I laugh so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 am

Growls running over and tackling him. Eyes their normal violet. Don't laugh at me... Its your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:15 am

I laugh harder. I finally stop as I see fire on me. I raise an eyebrow. I look into those violet eyes. Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

Looks down at him and tilts head. Gets up and looks away. Stop looking at my eyes I hate that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 am

I shake myself out of my stupor. Sorry. I mentally kick myself. Those bright eyes just caught me off guard. I hadn't really paid attention to them earlier. I walk away and sit next to a tree hitting my head against the trunk. Stupid, stupid, stupid I think to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 am

Watches him a bit concerned. You probably shouldn't hit your head like that... You might lose some of the non existent brain cells. Smirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

I growl at that. I can take worse. I hit the tree with my head hard enough the trunk splinters but doesn't fall. I look back and smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 am

Rolls eyes. Ooo we've got a badass over here. Giggles a bit eyes turning a blue again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 am

I vanish and appear next to her. I yell in her ear. We got a sassy smartass right here. I vanish and appear next to the tree again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:50 am

Growling at a bit eyes going red. First of all.... Never... Yell in my ears.. NEVER!. walks a bit closer and glares at him. Wanna go ghost boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:56 am

I vanish and appear next to her and I poke her in the ribs again and vanish and appear next to the tree. This all happened in less than three seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:58 am

Falls over laying on back and has a -_- expression. Jerk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:02 am

Bring it on pup. I smirk in her direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am

I sit up and look at him before setting my tail and paws on fire and running at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:04 am

I vanish and appear beside her and trip her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 am

Falls face first and sits with face in ground growling. You.... Ass. Tail flicks angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:07 am

I appear behind her and paw at her tail. I can't resist pawing at it. I pause and watch it flick around and paw at it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:09 am

Looks back at him angrily. Stop messing with my tail ghost. Picks self up sitting normally and wrapping tail around self letting it flick a not again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

I play bow in front of her. Aww come on. I'm bored. Don't make me tickle you purple cause I will I smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 am

Growls. Don't touch me. Ok ok fine I'll play with you. Sheesh for a 1000 year old wolf you act like a puppy. Paws his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next