Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:44 pm

"You mean the fae that my deceased uncle had pups with? No thanks." he spit in disgust. "She's a bit too old for my taste..." he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 am

Pfft. I fall over in loud laughter. Hahaha, you younglings are so easily deterred. How old do you think I am Scorpio. I raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:05 am

"Let me think..." he mocked, "I bet you're not a day over 300!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:13 am

I roar with laughter again. Oh your flattery is well appreciated, but I'm over 1000 years old. I grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:22 am

"And she is only in her 700's..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:42 am

What are you implying. Hmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:30 am

"Nevamind..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Silver sits by her self thinking of what to do. Leave or stay with the heart break. She lets out a loud sigh abd hangs her head.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Oh you, I grin and pat him on the head. Well you gotta find someone. It's part of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

((I live))
Fire grumbles angrily to self thinking about how crappy of a day she was having. She quickly dashes into a bush like area and lays down resting head in paws and flicking her flame tail to get the anger out of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm

I sense fire is near. I grin. I appear next to her and poke her in the ribs. So, where have you been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Jumps in shock before landing and digging nails into the ground breathing heavily eyes bloodshot "mein gott mann nein... Never do that" places a hand over her heart "you scared the crap out of me... And for your information I was doing what I do every day... Figuring out what the hell to do with this bull crap I call a life" she sighs putting her face back in her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:49 pm

The fuck. When did you start this. I grin when a thought enters my mind. I push it to the back of my mind and return back to the land of the living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 pm

"When did I start what." She lifts her head up and lifts a brow looking at him before shrugging and just placing her head back in her paws and flipping her tail a bit again. 'I don't mean to sound mean but I'm just.... A bit on edge right now." She moves the dirt around a bit with her paw before rolling on her back and looking up at the leaves of the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Aurora continued Snarling to herself angry about the feeling Silver gave to her. Since she never felt love, it was th very first time she felt guilt towards any creature on this planet. "Fucking shit, he is not your fucking property." She snarled, clawing a tree, making it almost break. What was she supposed to do now, she didn't know. "Scheiße." She cursed, tackling the leftovers of the tree. "Fucking shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:58 pm

I hear a distant snarl and my ears flick. I poke fire again. When did you start this I gesture to her. Moping around like a lump on a log.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:00 pm

She twitches a bit at the poke and rolls her eyes "I'm not moping ghost.... I'm just not always I'm such a good mood". She sighs looking over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Well then why so down then hmm. Care to enlighten me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:11 pm

"I'm just not sure about stuff anymore" shrugs not really sure what else to say "if you can't tell I'm not a very... Let's all bond and be a pack kind of wolf." She looks at the ground sifting the dirt again before picking some up and putting it on him. She snickers a bit "and don't poke me.... I'm ticklish"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:42 pm

I stick my tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:42 pm

I get an evil grin on my face. I start to tickle fire relentlessly. You shouldn't have told me I say while I tickle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Flails a bit "aaahhh no please stop" laughs adorably before trying to push him away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Nope I'm never stopping. Either cheer up or die laughing. I grin and continue tickling you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Tries to hold in laughter before heating self up "I'll burn you if you don't stop" laughs more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:56 pm

We all know I'm impervious to fire. I smirk. I tickle even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next