Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:04 am

As we near her I arch up my lower half to get ready to strike, she puts her head down to eat once more jumping up over her claws exposing, I sink them into her fur and meat .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 am

I quickly run behind sinking my teeth into one of her hind legs quickly releasing a magma like liquid burning her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Deciding this was too boring, he ran back to follow the scent of Fire and her friend, pausing at it ended, but smelling the almost sulfuric scent of a portal, he opened one and jumped into it, a red shooting star as he followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:41 pm

My eyes widen as I feel a wormhole opening and the travel of someone I make gagging sounds almost loosing my grip on the beast, but I claw my way up to the neck. A snort comes from the mate as he responds to the distressed female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 pm

I return from my duty, black smoke circling me as I stride through the territory which once belonged to me. My ears perk as I sense silver being close her smell penetrated my nostrils and i couldn't help but smile remembering the past where she also belonged to me. Not really me but at least this body. "She is gone but i will never forget her." I mumble under my breath and follow without any noises her, always having a fair distance but still I could see her. "I promised you i will keep an eye on you."I whisper and follow Ghost and Silver to where ever they were going. However, a cold shudder ran down my spine as I noticed where we were heading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Crescendo appeared on the plane that he sense Amdromeda in, chuckling and entering. He watched as the two hunted quietly, eyes dripping blood and depositing black roses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Feels him exit from my side growling and shaking my head, the male coming towards us to knock us off of his mate. I claw at the throat glowing blood pouring from its veins as it cries out for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:09 pm

The smell of blood makes Crescendo's nose twitch, but that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:30 pm

" Can you please distract the male ?!" I screech out tearing open her throat blood coating the ground, my paws, and fur. She collapses to the ground dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Crescendo nodded, charging head first at the male. His teeth locked onto the male's neck and he watched Amdromeda as he provided the distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Tearing out the throat silencing her noise then I run to the male latching onto the snout crushing it fracturing his snout and lower jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:44 am

"Impressive." he mumbled, complimenting the universe wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:50 pm

" Thank you." The lower jaw responds as the upper opens more before clamping down again going through the bone tearing off it's snout completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Crescendo's eyes flicker, drip two drops of blood, and then turn silver. He uses his bodyweight to swing himself onto the back, puncturing the skin with his claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 pm

I appear nearby. I sit and watch in amusement at the grizzly scene. A dark smirk creeps onto my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:01 am

Silver sees Ghost and walks uo to his side. She says into his mind "so want to be thenext Alpha Male to my pack along side me." She asked him looking in to his eyes and holding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:22 am

I tilt my head in concern. I don't think that's a good idea. I haven't been able to control my bad side lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:09 am

The male collapses the herd running off I walk back to the female tearing her open the fetus in her pouring out , other predators entering the area.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Well the offer still stands Ghost when ever your ready. Silver says looking at you and nuzzleing your neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:19 pm

I still lay on my rock, far away from the others. I am just able to sense their presence and see then because of the energy their bodies own. My blood red eyes focus on Silver and i continue watching her presence, red marking burning into my skin. "He is here... not close but somewhere..." I whisper looking at the Steel territory before focusing on Silver again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Crescendo smiled, his work completed, and traveled back to the mortal plane. He found himself at the side of Silver, eyes narrowed and ears pushed forward as he sensed a presence.
"Somebody is here." his voice was like ice, "that mutt that took you after I died." Crescendo's leathery winds burst from his back and his eyes glowed angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Deluge stalked onto the scene, trailing his watery tail. He was so close to these wolves, unnoticed, that he could smell them and hear their breaths. Tossing his head excitedly, he splashed them with water.
"Hellooo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:43 pm

My eyes continue to stare at Silver, however, as a white-ish nebula like soul appears into my vision my eyes narrow and black mist surrounds me in anger. I let out some growls and whisper darkly "Crescendo..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 pm

The water from the water dire passes right through me. I turn my gaze to the curious male. Hello I reply. Black smoke escapes my muzzle with my words. Who are you and what brings you here may I ask? I show no signs of aggression toward the male as I speak. And now that I think of it, and I mean no disrespect, what are you? I walk over and sit next to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Silver saw Coal looking at Cresendo and also saw Ghost she went in between the two males and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next